Vince McMahon's Private Jet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well that comes down to the definition of owning I suppose. I guess he doesn't "own" the WWE, but he's chairmen of the board, majority shareholder, he sells his share and someone completely new is in charge, if being in charge of a multi-million dollar business isn't effectively owning it then I guess you'd be right.

Lol'd at the Xanth pun. Even with him not being the out right owner, I'd still think his cut would be approaching that. If someone were to buy his share, they'd want to know the annual profit of WWE and how much Vince sees of it, which is a LOT right (I guess)? You normally multiply that by X years to bid for it. So if it isn't exactly $1bn it'd be hundreds of millions, that's my take anyway I could be completely wrong. Business finance was never really my strong point.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
"amount by which the individual's assets exceed their liabilities is considered the net worth [...]"

Exactly what I effectively tried to explain a page or two back. Vince's asset (WWE) is worth $1bn+, but he himself would not be a billionaire.

You don't have to count WWE for Vince + his assets to be worth over 1 billion. If you just add up his money in the bank + all of the houses and property he owns he is worth well over a billion