Vince McMahon WWE Board $3 Million Investigation / CEO Resignation Megathread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Damn Deezy, you suck off Vince more than AEW fans do TK :hayden3
Must really hurt that much when you get things wrong.

Seems like I don't know that feeling since I get everything right. :lmao

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Must really hurt that much when you get things wrong.

Seems like I don't know that feeling since I get everything right. :lmao
I haven't got anything wrong, at least when it comes to this. I've said I'm letting it play out. You also have not got anything right when it comes to this, as it's still playing out.

Plus I was fucking with ya,, I mean if you didn't notice I said AEW fans suck of TK, which would include me. :cudi don't take me serious.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I haven't got anything wrong, at least when it comes to this. I've said I'm letting it play out. You also have not got anything right when it comes to this, as it's still playing out.

Plus I was fucking with ya,, I mean if you didn't notice I said AEW fans suck of TK, which would include me. :cudi don't take me serious.
I know you messing with me, but I just need any chance to take a victory lap to show others, I actually know what I'm talking about lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know you messing with me, but I just need any chance to take a victory lap to show others, I actually know what I'm talking about lol.
Still feel we need to let it play out before we for sure say that. People sometimes think that things might be going their way, and show signs of happiness like Vince is here, and then it goes bad for them. Now yeah, chances are it won't, and that's fine. But it's to early to know really what's going to happen.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Still feel we need to let it play out before we for sure say that. People sometimes think that things might be going their way, and show signs of happiness like Vince is here, and then it goes bad for them. Now yeah, chances are it won't, and that's fine. But it's to early to know really what's going to happen.
Not sure why people act like blowing Vince is a bad thing.....clearly it gets you money.
amirite-hadesdisney.gif

• Haha

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
You had to know as soon as Ace’s name came out, he was probably outta there.

But Vince is really out here acting like he don’t got a care in the world

Reactions: Swerve and Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And the haters can't stand it.

They can't believe it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
In this week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that the decision to appoint Stephanie McMahon as interim WWE CEO & Chairwoman was done by a special committee of the company's Board that didn't include her family members or Nick Khan.

Last Friday, WWE announced that Stephanie would replace her father Vince McMahon on an interim basis as company CEO & Chairwoman as a special committee investigation is underway regarding alleged misconduct related to a $3 million "hush fund" given to a former employee/love interest.

While he made that move voluntarily, he still remains the head of creative and made brief appearances on both last Friday's SmackDown and Monday's Raw.

"Stephanie McMahon being put in power was said to be based on the decision of a special committee, which would be the eight members of the Board of Directors that were not Nick Khan, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon or Paul Levesque," Meltzer wrote.

Regarding an unflattering story that came out in Business Insider about Stephanie taking a leave of absence in May, Meltzer wrote that "of the side of the company that buried her on the way out, none of that came from the members of the special committee but from others in the company."

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Now get HHH back down to NXT to bring back the black and gold era.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Source: f4wonline.com

In a longform New York Magazine article written by the author of the upcoming Vince McMahon unauthorized biography, a former WWE wrestler corroborated female referee Rita Chatterton's sexual assault accusations against McMahon.

Chatterton, WWE's first-ever female referee, also spoke to writer Abraham Riesman, but didn't want to go into details about what allegedly happened in a limo that July 1986 night. This was her first interview since 1992.

In that 1992 appearance on Geraldo Rivera's daytime talk show, she accused McMahon of raping her in a limo in 1986 but because the statute of limitations had run out, no charges could be brought against him.

Mario Mancini (Leonard Inzitari) became the first wrestler to speak on the record and corroborate the story, choosing to speak to Riesman now because of McMahon's current-day issues that has a special committee of the WWE Board of Directors investigating him on allegations of misconduct.

Mancini and Chatterton have known each other since the early 1980s as they trained together at a wrestling school. He claimed that Chatterton took him aside before a 1986 WWF house show and burst into tears, describing what happened inside the limo which included McMahon forcing her to perform oral sex before pulling her on top of him for sex.

From the article:

"Inzitari doesn’t use the word rape while talking about what happened. But he describes something that sounds like the conventional definition of that term.
“Was she taken advantage of? Absolutely,” Inzitari says. “Was she scared to death? Absolutely. Did she wanna do that? Probably not.”
Chatterton said that she had wanted to talk to McMahon about her future and gaining full-time employment. After McMahon said he didn't want to discuss it at a large dinner she and others were at, he suggested they go to a diner and talk privately. While outside getting into her car, she saw him in his limo and he suggested they talk there as he was tired. The limo driver was not present at the time.

Reisman wrote, "She declines to describe to me the specifics of what happened next" and then detailed what she had said before in two separate appearances with Rivera.

McMahon allegedly said in order for Chatterton to get a $500,000/year deal he had mentioned to her before, she would have to "satisfy him." That is when he allegedly forced her to perform the aforementioned acts or else be blackballed from the industry.

She didn't tell her story initially due to a fear that her elderly parents would suffer health issues due to the stress. After they passed is when Chatterton decided to go public.

The then-WWF declined to comment on the allegations at the time as they were dealing with several other of their well-documented scandals. However, he and wife, Linda, sued Chatterton, Rivera and several production people, and former wrestler David Shults, claiming they were all part of a conspiracy against the McMahons. The suit was eventually dropped.

Chatterton is also speaking out now due to the latest controversial McMahon headlines.

“He’s not gonna pay for what he did to me,” she says. But she’s glad the hush-money allegations are coming to light. “Now this girl’s come forward,” Chatterton says of the paralegal whose friend sent the initial emails to the WWE board, “and I’m sure others will come forward. Because we’re not the only two. There’s not a doubt in my mind about that.”
Chatterton pauses and thinks for a second. She chuckles a little.
“As far as wrestling goes, I guess I’m the first in a lot of things,” she says. “As far as I know, I’m the first to come out with the whole issue of what a scumbag he is.”
Inzitari, too, sees storm clouds ahead for his onetime employer.
“I’ll tell you why I’m hopping on the bandwagon now,” the former grappler tells me. “There’s worse stuff than that.”
While he has temporarily stepped down as WWE CEO & Chairman as the investigation is carried out, McMahon remains active as the head of creative and recently appeared on WWE Raw and SmackDown.