• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon WWE Board $3 Million Investigation / CEO Resignation Megathread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
depends if the brand gets damaged in stocks and in the public eye. probably WAY too early to tell and how long itll stay i nthe cycle remains to be seen. depends how much more meat is on the bone i guess.

I saw this randomly on Twitter today speaking of their stock, it's up while most markets are still solidly down, I'm sure we'll hear if it changes

Dale

Super Moderator
You got to wonder if this is why, HHH & Steph have taken steps back over the past few months. I do think that maybe they knew bout this and wanted to get out unscathed. I am sure that they both got some skeletons in the closet.
You think HHH "took a step back" over this......?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
investigation started in April, I doubt HHH departure has anything todo with anything other than health (and the nxt stuff).

Now Stephanie's timing of leaving is perhaps interesting

Deezy

DZ PZ
It's lucky WWE have a man in the company who is experienced at running promotions and can take his place.

Jeff-Jarrett.jpg

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
it may not but:

bill gates was ousted of CEO of Microsoft was ousted over a consensual affair scandal.

not saying it means anything here but never underestimate the power of putting a company in a bad public light. and this shit is already on big outlets.

In fairness to Bill tho, he's still majority shareholder and has a tremendous amount of influence on the company. Furthermore, Gates is also a pragmatist and does whatever is best for the company both from a financial and PR standpoint, so him stepping down as CEO was a very good thing for both parties.

Vince is not Bill Gates, and is definitely not a pragmatist, but a senile bastard that will never give up power as long as he lives.