Vince McMahon to have a twitter account?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nodq.com said:
– Vince McMahon has become obsessed with Twitter in recent weeks, so much so that he’s even been joking about getting his own account. One WWE source, however, is taking his remarks seriously. He was around McMahon when he was first introduced to text messaging and thinks the idea of him getting on the microblogging site is “pretty damn scary.â€￾
Wouldn't surprise me at this point considering how much twitter gets mentioned on T.V. Would be a pretty big deal if he made one.

Deuce

Reaction score
The WWE has advertised Twitter plenty of times this month so I wouldn't be suprised if the GM of the WWE decided to create a Twitter account...

Jay

Reaction score
The WWE has advertised Twitter plenty of times this month so I wouldn't be suprised if the GM of the WWE decided to create a Twitter account...

John Laurinitis has a Twitter...@WWERawGM.

I would follow Vince.

Jay

Reaction score
The GM of the WWE, I already know Laurinitis has a Twitter account lol.

I am assuming at this point you are either talking about Hunter or Vince (which Vince is the Chairman).

Deuce

Reaction score
I am assuming at this point you are either talking about Hunter or Vince (which Vince is the Chairman).

GM of the WWE and the Chairman are basically the same thing... he owns the WWE.

Jay

Reaction score
GM of the WWE and the Chairman are basically the same thing... he owns the WWE.

General Manager is much lower on the corporate scale. A GM is like 10x removed from the Chairman position. Its like a campaign manager to the president.

Deuce

Reaction score
General Manager is much lower on the corporate scale. A GM is like 10x removed from the Chairman position. Its like a campaign manager to the president.

Whatever you say, the GM of the WWE is basically the guy that runs the business and the Chairman does so they are pretty similar....

Jay

Reaction score
Whatever you say, the GM of the WWE is basically the guy that runs the business and the Chairman does so they are pretty similar....

SImilar in what they do, technically yes But saying they are the same is not so. A GM is like a slave compared to the Chairmen. A GM would be like the head slave compared to the Chairman, on a corporate scale. But for the sake of you, they are the same. (Thats not an insult, but it seems you dont come from a corporate background).

Deuce

Reaction score
SImilar in what they do, technically yes But saying they are the same is not so. A GM is like a slave compared to the Chairmen. A GM would be like the head slave compared to the Chairman, on a corporate scale. But for the sake of you, they are the same. (Thats not an insult, but it seems you dont come from a corporate background).

There you go, they are pretty similar. I should've put the Chairman but I put GM, almost the same thing.

Jay

Reaction score
There you go, they are pretty similar. I should've put the Chairman but I put GM, almost the same thing.

Kinda...lol. But i get you now that we cleared up the technicalities.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If they did create an account for Vince I doubt that he would ever write a tweet, it will be done by the creative team and he will be kept away from it.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Can't see it ever happening, but the thought of Vince sitting in gorilla full on shoot tweeting as the show goes on would be fucking epic.

ryaneden20

Reaction score
Vince on Twitter? Okay seriously can anyone picture Vince using a computer? Hell i can barely Vince texting let alone twitting on what he's doing but i would seriously follow him on Twitter though

rcoot93

Reaction score
If he does have an account he wont use it, creative will use it tweet charcter comments, vince probably wouldn't pay much attentio to it within a couple months