Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

    I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

    Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board


Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
231,437
Reaction score
71,681
Points
118
Age
38
Location
Lindsay, Canada
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Owing 0% of wwe , crazy times
 
  • Like
Reactions: #Waddles

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
82,192
Reaction score
29,820
Points
138
Location
Texas
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Let's ask our fathers for a small loan of a million dollars to invest in this company.
still wouldn't have enough to have any influence in this shit
 

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
86,320
Reaction score
27,657
Points
118
Age
27
Location
Sleepy Eye
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
still wouldn't have enough to have any influence in this shit
I was making a subtle jab at a certain American politician who happens to be friends with Vince.
 

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
82,192
Reaction score
29,820
Points
138
Location
Texas
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Joined
Dec 7, 2019
Messages
18,286
Reaction score
5,170
Points
113
Location
Penrith, NSW, Australia
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Owning 1 share would be cool fwiw
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bad News Booty

Cwalker

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
34,467
Reaction score
16,683
Points
118
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Honest yeah even having a share or 2 would be cool
 

Kaiser

New Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Points
3
It's kind of sad that something (e.g., court or publications) only happens when the guys are closer to death than anything else. How old is he now? Almost 80 years old? Before that, unfortunately, there are always people who go along with it or cover it up because they hope for some benefit from it.
 

Rosie

Dark Side
Joined
Apr 16, 2016
Messages
44,456
Reaction score
19,929
Points
128
Location
New Brunswick, Canada
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I understand why people would be pissed if it settles, but in reality, there are for sure times where it is easier on the parties including the alleged victim to settle. Sometimes you go to trial and have a 70% chance of winning let's just say. But you go through and it ends up in the 30%, you get nothing. So sometimes if it is money you are in the most need of, then it'd b best to ask for about 70% of what you asked and gaurantee you get some restitution.

But in regards to just... Justice, I hope this is able to go to trial just to finally get this all out in the open.
 

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Joined
Dec 7, 2019
Messages
18,286
Reaction score
5,170
Points
113
Location
Penrith, NSW, Australia
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
But a settlement opens the door for the cunt to weasel his way back.
 

Dale

Super Moderator
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
31,096
Reaction score
20,500
Points
118
Location
England
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I wouldn't be worried at all about him making a comeback.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
17,692
Reaction score
6,216
Points
118
Location
Snake Mountain
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I wouldn't be worried at all about him making a comeback.
Not to WWE. However, wrestling is a carny business. He will either attempt to form a new company, or he will end up somewhere else. Just my opinion, but it could happen.
 

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Joined
Oct 13, 2023
Messages
2,799
Reaction score
982
Points
113
Age
38
Location
Maryland
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o

Cwalker

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
34,467
Reaction score
16,683
Points
118
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
What talent is out there for him to start a new company?

All the big names are locked up
 

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
192,423
Reaction score
66,150
Points
128
Age
32
Location
Crawford County, GA
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What talent is out there for him to start a new company?

All the big names are locked up
:hayden3 he’ll eventually get Brock, and any other canceled wrestlers