Vince McMahon return storyline?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Vince McMahon has been off TV for a long time now but as WrestleMania comes closer and closer, will Vince once again return to be a part of the biggest show of the year?

I would be surprised if Vince doesn't return and isn't a part of one of the major storylines surrounding WrestleMania. If they do decide to get Vince back on television, when will they begin promoting his return? What would be the best way for Vince to return?

Thoughts?

GaRdEnGnOmE23

Reaction score
I would imagine his return will have something to do with steph and shane, after what happened the last time they were on screen. I think there will be some kind of power struggle between the two and this will mean the return of Vince.

seX-Power

I doubt they will find it necessary for him to return, but if he does they'll start to promote now as the Road to Wrestlemania starts now. I hope he doesn't though, as the WWE's interest should prosper without him, what with both Harydz having titles, and a possible Batista/Cena feud going into WM25.

Haight

Reaction score
If they must bring Vince back, it should be to do battle with an existing GM. For example let's say JBL buys his way into power on RAW and abuses his power...Vince could come back and try to "re-claim" what was once his. I'm not sure if that would be the way to go...but seriously what else can he do...that hasn't been done already?? I would prefer he never comes back

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't think Vince needs to come back anytime soon. They have Steph and Shane on RAW and don't need him right now, or even at WM in my opinion. I think it's going to be some inter-brand war going on on RAW between the two and really don't need Vince in it at the moment. It's possible that whoever isn't in the World Title match or MitB match at WM, Steph and Shane will settle their war there. Maybe pick a wrestler or two to represent them at WM like Vince and Trump did at a previous WM. Have a Battle of the Billionaires II. But Vince to me won't be needed this WM.

Airfixx

I think Vince will return AT WM to crack his war-ing kids' heads together.