Vince McMahon Reportedly Makes Big Change to WrestleMania 31 Main Event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weez

Reaction score
I know this shit gets called for a lot but this really IS the best scenario for a double turn. The face is half hated, the hell is half loved. and people love Heyman regardless of what he does. Pull the switch.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Honestly the more I think about it, the better it is if Reigns was to turn heel, and not in a "herr derr evry1 shuld b heel" kind of way.

Mainly because I look at the roster, the heel side is basically Seth Rollins, Kane and Big Show, and the face side has Cena, Bryan and Orton....I mean what would you rather see? Him being paired with ring generals where he could build up a resume of great matches that'll eventually turn the naysayers around and he'll do nothing but learn.

Pair him with the heel side and it'll bomb imo. Mainly because WWE has no real heels that'll make him.

The reason why Cena was put on Raw in 05 was to pair him up with all those ring general heels that year.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
I think it would make Reigns alot easier to listen to. Im sure hes got some pent up anger to let out. This feud with Lesnar could cement his character (or at least give him a path other than the shield gimmick).

At a couple of events ive been too, you could not even hear the boos on tv, and vice versa. Seemed loud in the crowd, but i guess it was just that section or something.