Vince McMahon Photo- I look at this !!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki

This is what I found on WWE Website

521ccco.jpg

I find this funny lol.

3lions

Reaction score
I don't see the humour in it personally ... it is jut a very effective tool in adding to the storyline that Vince is ineed, dead. However, by having this on the WWE website, it must mean that Vince's body was 'found' and is therefore dead ... unless they go down the route that they never found the body so 'assume' he is dead.

PeepShow

Like I said before, This is just plain stupid. I dont want anyone getting mad at me again, so Im done talking about this

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm loving this personally. Its such border line bad taste its brilliant.

This Guy

to add my 2 cents about the tasteless ness or the lack there of, of this angle I want to just say I agree with some of the others that said its not in bad taste at all. All you ever here is people bitch that wrestling is just a male soap opera, especially the WWE, and then when they do something soap opera like (ie. killing off a character or having a character fake his death which ever the case may be) they freak out and say its in bad taste.

How many people watched the tv show 8 Simple Rules? If David Spades character that joined the show after John Ritter passed away and they then "killed off" Ritter's charcter on the show since he died for real, if they decided to kill off David Spades charcater 2 seasons later would that be in bad taste and disrespectful to John Ritter? NO! so get over it.

the angle is to get main stream attention, adding gfx like the one above just helps this.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's why I said its border line.

If they had've had McMahon die from heart failure in a hotel room, or by falling into a ring post from the rafters, then they could complain. But they didn't so people need to stfu and not watch if they don't like it.

Nikki

I do find it funny, cause it's stupid storyline. I don't want to hear about death storylines, so I know how it feels.

3 Lions, I do agree with you. It's not funny, if he did died for ''real''. But he didn't died it was all part of an storyline. Waste of money too, go to WWE website. You will find this photo on WWE Mobile. It's a waste to pay a Memoriam of him as text message on your cell phone. So yeah, it is funny, crazy and stupid