Vince McMahon paid for Harley Races medical bills

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
An article that all the Vince McMahon haters need to read.

Former WWE Superstar Trevor Murdoch issued a statement on Facebook which revealed that Vince McMahon assisted Harley Race by paying for his medical care during his final days.

Murdoch shared a story about a call being made to WWE in order to help for Race's medicare and that within 10 minutes it was paid off in full.

"Harley needed to be transferred from Atlanta to St.Louis," Murdoch wrote. "He needed to take a Med flight because he was in rough shape. Medicare wouldn't help him. A call was made to WWE and 10 mins later it was paid in full. Vince McMahon never blinked an eye. He wanted to make sure Harley was taken care of."

Murdoch went on to thank McMahon for giving him two more days with Race prior to his passing, which took place on Thursday.

"Thank you Vince, you gave me 2 more days with Harley," Murdoch stated.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
An article that all the Vince McMahon haters need to read.

Former WWE Superstar Trevor Murdoch issued a statement on Facebook which revealed that Vince McMahon assisted Harley Race by paying for his medical care during his final days.

Murdoch shared a story about a call being made to WWE in order to help for Race's medicare and that within 10 minutes it was paid off in full.

"Harley needed to be transferred from Atlanta to St.Louis," Murdoch wrote. "He needed to take a Med flight because he was in rough shape. Medicare wouldn't help him. A call was made to WWE and 10 mins later it was paid in full. Vince McMahon never blinked an eye. He wanted to make sure Harley was taken care of."

Murdoch went on to thank McMahon for giving him two more days with Race prior to his passing, which took place on Thursday.

"Thank you Vince, you gave me 2 more days with Harley," Murdoch stated.

People don't hate on Vince McMahon for the person he is... that hate on Vince for his poor judgment when it comes to letting go of control of booking and other things in the operation of the TV programming and for being out of touch with the fans of today's product.. and I believe that all the hate he receives because of those things is justified.

Vince has done plenty of good.. there's no denying that. So linking an article of him paying medical bills is not anything surprising.

Link an article saying he's stepping down and retiring from any decision making within the WWE and then place that caption on it and I'll agree with you.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
People don't hate on Vince McMahon for the person he is... that hate on Vince for his poor judgment when it comes to letting go of control of booking and other things in the operation of the TV programming and for being out of touch with the fans of today's product.. and I believe that all the hate he receives because of those things is justified.

Vince has done plenty of good.. there's no denying that. So linking an article of him paying medical bills is not anything surprising.

Link an article saying he's stepping down and retiring from any decision making within the WWE and then place that caption on it and I'll agree with you.
Yeah...

What Kev said.