Vince McMahon no longer behind Roman Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
its as real as this.
13606616_982087528526325_8944099427030506377_n.jpg

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
its as real as this.
13606616_982087528526325_8944099427030506377_n.jpg
I stand corrected. I can't seem to find anything more than rumors, and WWE Network hasn't released their 7/25 schedule, so no way to confirm.

Also, that poster you posted is shit, and is nothing like the Reigns one. Stock photo, and a completely different font than before. Just adding.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
So I came here for the Reigns story, saw that it's from DWN so I'm already hesitant on it.

However, reading through these replies I see that it's not believable Vince would be behind AJ, why? To me, they've(he's) been trying to make Styles look as good as they can without giving him the strap.

- Highlight of the Rumble match
- Put in a lengthy program with Chris Jericho. Regardless of what you think of Chris, he is used and viewed as one of the best in that company.
- Yes, he lost at WrestleMania. However, he beat Chris the next night on Raw, the most hyped one of the entire year, to become the #1 Contender for the World title.
- At Payback, they gave him 2 wins. Were they clean? No. But like I said before, they're trying to make him look as good as they can without putting the title on him. They could've easily just had Roman beat Styles that night. "Oh man, Roman Reigns secures a win here against AJ Styles to cement his championship reign." No, they actually tried to make AJ look like a real threat to Roman's title when they really didn't have to.
- 2 month long World title feud.
- Immediately after his world title feud he's now in a program with the biggest star in the company(which he already has a win over)

He's done all this in only 7 months so I don't see it being ridiculous to say Vince is behind him.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Based on Vince's shoot yesterday night... I DOUBT this. Highly doubt this.

I mean fuck's sake, listen.

He said "Even if you break the law." He's basically burying the whole Reigns controversy with that single quote. It's a cue from DX.

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't find Vince being high on AJ to be too hard to believe. He sells merch, gets good reactions and is legitimately over with crowds.