Vince McMahon giving away his own money was a gimmick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TonyFive

Reaction score
It really was! He didn't do it out of the goodness of his heart.. what do others think? Maybe the WWE are running out of story lines... can anyone think of some good oldies?

eggthief

Reaction score
Im even wondering if he is actually giving it away and if those people arent just acting on the phone.

Haze187

Reaction score
Lol the people on the phone talked like they were paid, when people ask my name I just say my first name not my whole name, I'm surprised they didn't say their middle names.
And I wanna ask something if you just won 200k are you gonna be like "woo ok..." I would be jumping up and down.
I question this being legit.

MikeRaw

Lol the people on the phone talked like they were paid, when people ask my name I just say my first name not my whole name, I'm surprised they didn't say their middle names.
And I wanna ask something if you just won 200k are you gonna be like "woo ok..." I would be jumping up and down.
I question this being legit.

When people phone you, they also arent offering a million dollars...
He would say "Hello, this is mr mcmahon, who is this"
So of course your going to say your full name, especially when your watching Raw, so you can see him phoning you. But I do agree that at some points, I w as like, why the hell arent these people getting excited? They were just sort of liek "ok thanks" :rofl:
But anyways, I dont think its fake, because if McMahonw as going to fake something like this, he would at least get the actors on the phone to sound more excited, and real.
But man, if Vince did fake this, and got busted, could you imagine the critisism?

But its not really a "gimmick" because he's not a different character, but yes, they are running out of storylines/ideas so thats why he's doing this...

TonyFive

Reaction score
Stories do seem to be wearing thin, what about the Undertakers return, if he does doesn't etc - that should spice things up a bit I reckon! He has to be the greatest wrestler to date? Need him back soon!

Weebo

Reaction score
u know the thing tht got me was that this weeks ECW was taped last saturday (i was there) and Tazz mentioned the names of some of the winners last night. They even showed Tazz and Mike at the announce table talking about this. That is what lead me to belive thatthis is all a sacm and we were fools to sign up and thik Vince would giev the common folk a chance to win money

J

I agree it MAY have been fakes...Fo real...cuase if you just won a bunch of money...Your gunna flip the fuck out...No matter how quite of a person you are...but if it was real...I feel bad for the person who got 2 dolla's...Lol...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Actually with these kinds of things (money give-aways), you can get into huge legal trouble if you're promising to give away money and not actually doing it. Using an outside agency to administer the contest also tends to say that it's real.