Vince McMahon Doesn't Get HD, Big WWE Signing?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Vince Mcmahon doesnt get HD

Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- With WWE’s recent switch to High Definition there have been many complaints about several cable providers not offering the USA Network or Sci-Fi channel in HD. Humorously enough, Cablevision, the cable provider that services the Greenwich, CT area including Vince McMahon’s family mansion does not offer either network in High Definition. No doubt that Vince could get the shows in HD via satellite; it’s still likely he’s not thrilled about his own cable provider not offering the service

----------

I dont get those channels either, me and Vince got something in common!

csi24/3:16

Reaction score
Comcast may not have enough HD channels yet, but at least I get USA and Sci-Fi. Poor Vince, he doesn't get to watch himself when he gets home

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Lol, you should see my house, we've got two TV's, one is from England when my dad was in the Airforce years ago, and my TV is from 1992, no HD picture here, i'm fine with just having cable though.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- With WWE’s recent switch to High Definition there have been many complaints about several cable providers not offering the USA Network or Sci-Fi channel in HD. Humorously enough, Cablevision, the cable provider that services the Greenwich, CT area including Vince McMahon’s family mansion does not offer either network in High Definition. No doubt that Vince could get the shows in HD via satellite; it’s still likely he’s not thrilled about his own cable provider not offering the service.

- An indy wrestler in the Carolinas that goes by the name Janus told coworkers two weekends ago that he has signed a developmental deal with World Wrestling Entertainment and will begin training in FCW soon. He is said to be a huge African-American with the right look, so to speak, compared to the same stature of Bobby Lashley. He was trained in Virginia Championship Wrestling and debuted about a year ago.

i hope that new signing is any good

PeepShow

Lets just hope, he's better than Lashley.

In every aspect. :)

Big Jabba

Reaction score
better gimmick.......... its the wwe lol he will have the monster gimmick knowing vince

Montana

Thanks for the match. It was his first match, but he looked pretty bad. His look wasnt all that impressive either, looked like virgil. He just didnt have the pyschology down, and wasnt selling. Not to say he won't/cant improve but not sure how he is a big signing.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Lets just hope, he's better than Lashley.

In every aspect. :)

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read he had the "Lashley look" or whatever they said. We finally got rid of one Lahley, we don't need another one.

This Guy

Maybe they will debut him as Bobby Lashley, just try to pretend its the same guy when its not. You know like when Kane prior to being Kane was brought in as Diesel and they wanted us to believe it was still Kevin Nash. lol

SnackZ

Reaction score
Could care less about the new guy - I just want Vince to contact Cablevision and get them to handle the no HD thing - I live in the Bronx and also subscribe to Cablevision and can't get Raw or ECW in HD, only Smackdown. Come one Vince!