Vince McMahon...Dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

johnny donny

Reaction score
man, HHH is dead, not vince.
Vince >>>> HHH
Vince is what made the show watchable and unpredictable
HHH probly ejaculats when he does the pedigree on someone

Defiant One

Reaction score
First I was thinking it was himself, then Heyman, then I was thinking Coach, and Montana's now got me thinking HHH. So i'm confused on this, it could be anyone at this point. Either way if done properly this could be a defining storyline for WWE.

Great One

Ok, I change my opinion, it shouldn't be Triple H, it should be no other then the "Legend Killer" Randy Orton, who would recieve the biggest push of his career for "killing the legend" of Vince McMahon, period.

Honestly though, why are people saying Coach? That would the biggest waste of a storyline of this magnitude ever, but I would see him as an accomplice sort of as he is tired of sucking up to Vince, so he led him to the limo, etc. but the spotlight should be on a wrestler.

Truth

Reaction score
Adding onto what Montana said, we could see a faction warfare lead from that. Coach will be the first suspected since he came from that way to tell Vince where his limo was. THe suspicion will go on for a while with nobody ever finding out. HHH comes back in as a face, not really getting involved with the storyline, fueds with Orton. Then later that year he drops the bomb that he killed Vince and goes major heel. He chooses himself as dictator for Raw, Stephanie fights back with SD and Shane as the face rallies up the ECW troops. Leads to a mega Survivor Series match with huge implications....winning team takes control of the WWE. During that match theres 2 men left...one from Team HHH one from team Shane, it ends in a double pin. HHH and Shane then have a matchup to decide the final fate, with HHH winning. HHH dictates the WWE as Steph goes into exile the next month, HHH fires Shane. Then around Wrestlemania Vince comes back as a huge face, saying Ache almost got him, but not good enough and he'll have the last laugh. The two then have an Austin/Vince type fued.

WWE.COM:::
Moreover, it has been confirmed that a body was not recovered from the limousine’s blackened remains.

:TRUTH:::
I think there gonna play this out as if they think he died, but never found his body.

I know...Im good.

Great One

I'll settle with either Triple H or Orton, but that's it. Maybe both. O_O

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
i like montana's idea and liek everyone has said of course they didnt find a body lol and thiis just confirms that Vince really isnt dead for all those people out there who are crying thinking he is dead lol. I actually cant wait to see where this story line goes

Truth

Reaction score
Its the first Raw in a long time that has made me really anxious to see what happens on the next Raw, if this takes off and everything else falls into place and we enter a good era, this car bombing will be looked on as the start of it.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I dont think they will do another HHH vs McMahon fued, they have done it so many times, it wont be Triple H.

Nation

We all know and saw what happened so how would you write this particular storyline. I make this thread because of the talk surrounding it and feel that this might be one of those special moments that people remember.

I'd go with what they're saying as a car bombing and have a man hunt on who did it. (Vince is in a coma) Drop the Blue Jackass storyline and have the McMahon thing in the back of everyone's minds but go on with the show so to speak. By Summerslam Orton is still doing his thing seriously injuring people, he is in a match with HHH and right when everyone believes HHH is going to dominate Orton comes back and evens the fight out both guys get equally injured (like Batista/Taker at Backlash) Goes on to Survivor Series with Orton/HHH still fighting in a HIAC. Orton gets a big win and "kills HHH's legend" All of a sudden after HHH is out of the cell with Orton still in the lights go out. Orton looks a little scared and the lights go back on. Raw the next night Orton demands to know whos doing it and the lights go out again but Here Comes the $$$ hits Shane comes out and confronts Orton. Shane says he knows what Orton has done, Orton plays dumb so Shane makes a match between he and Orton at the rumble, a street fight if orton wins he is in the rumble. Orton wins the SF and the Rumble and is on his way to WM. By the Road to WM Vince is healed and says he wants to be in Cena's corner to cheer on the man who's fighting the guy that tried killing him. End of the WM Match ref's down and Vince climbs in the ring with the Title in hand. Instead of hitting Orton Vince knocks Cena's block off and Orton RKOs him. Vince gets on the mic and says he's fooled us all and it was a part of his plan. He knew the fans were gullible and would believe it, weep, and want redemption. I think this covers everything and gives Orton a huge push to say the least, here's what got accomplished PPV wise

Summerslam
Orton/HHH

Survivor Series
Orton/HHH HIAC

Rumble
Orton/Shane Shane fighting for his family and Orton fighting for a title shot

WM
Orton/Cena

The Dream Main Event, So Called new Rock/Austin
Get's Cena over as huge face
Get's Orton and Vince over as monster heels
Could be a HUGE money maker and Vince loves money making

Now none of this will happen because i dont think Vince thinks that way and is prolly going into a whole different direction.

Dude that's brilliant. This storyline would easily be the most interesting and in the end Orton wins the title. Which would bring a new great era upon the wwe.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Montana has it hit on the head i think. That would be a killer of a storyline!
It looks like Vince has pleased the Internet Wrestling World lol

Bradders

Reaction score
All these storylines go on way too long, just say Steve O did it next week on RAW, they would lose like 3 million viewers lol

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
As long as they are exciting and have twists and turns along the way, I wouldn't care if it went on for a good year or two!

the dark knight

lets see.....

orton ( legend killer )
coach ( finally he gets a push )
triple H ( must have a great comeback )
undertaker ( hmmm )
KANE ( loves fire. disappeared since jobbing to the gorilla. needs a lil push maybe )
vince mcmahon ( suicide )
---------------------------
im lost!