Vince McMahon “Planning Something Big” For WM32

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't see taker losing again at mania. That's why they decided to not have Brock and taker fight again at mania 32 because everyone would expect Brock to win.

I don't see him losing at Mania if he's facing Sting, tbh. Because Vince will never get tired of telling everyone WWE>WCW.

If he were to face someone else, then he'd probably do the job.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don't see him losing at Mania if he's facing Sting, tbh. Because Vince will never get tired of telling everyone WWE>WCW.

If he were to face someone else, then he'd probably do the job.
That whole WCW thing isn't true really. But that's beside the point.

He might but i can see the star he faces showing some respect and little him get one last sweet victory.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
For an example, Mark Henry wants to retire next year and he wants Daniel Bryan to end his career.

Is this legit? I can see it being true and, quite frankly, knowing Mark Henry (I've met him a total of twice and he's a damn nice guy), I can see it. But, is this like a reported story or something?

wk

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
:rock2:

Just fucking watch this year's WM, mate. Sting vs HHH, specifically. :booker2:
Sting has been belittled for sure, but it's not like triple h dominated him. Triple h was desperate and barely won.

Also, look at Goldberg? Comes back and whoops the rock first match then dominates the world title and Brock.

I'd say WCW is fine in WWE sometimes.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Sting has been belittled for sure, but it's not like triple h dominated him. Triple h was desperate and barely won.

Also, look at Goldberg? Comes back and whoops the rock first match then dominates the world title and Brock.

I'd say WCW is fine in WWE sometimes.

Sting was made an absolute clown at WM. Who the hell shakes their foe's hand after being defeated with a foreign object? Gotta love Vince.
He was prolly like "Hey, you're gonna do the job for my son-in-law at WM or there's no HOF for you, pal."

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Sting was made an absolute clown at WM. Who the hell shakes their foe's hand after being defeated with a foreign object? Gotta love Vince.
He was prolly like "Hey, you're gonna do the job for my son-in-law at WM or there's no HOF for you, pal."
Did we watch the same match? Sting pretty much killed hunter and hunter had to use a sledgehammer, which for hunter is almost the same as using a pedigree, to pick up the win. Although he was desperate, he shook stings hand because sting was beating his ass.

Also, you ignored the Goldberg comment.

I still feel that sting should've won, yes, but to act like Vince is on some tyraid to only stick to WCW isn't always the case.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Also, Chris Jericho, came in from WCW and beat the rock and Austin in the same night.

And I'd say he's had some major success

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Did we watch the same match? Sting pretty much killed hunter and hunter had to use a sledgehammer, which for hunter is almost the same as using a pedigree, to pick up the win. Although he was desperate, he shook stings hand because sting was beating his ass.

Also, you ignored the Goldberg comment.

I still feel that sting should've won, yes, but to act like Vince is on some tyraid to only stick to WCW isn't always the case.

Sting killed Hunter? LOL. Watch Lesnar vs Reigns and see the definition of killing, m8.

HHH had to use his goons and a sledgehammer to beat Sting and then they shook hands afterwards which was downright silly.
Sting looked like a bitch. What was even worse was Sting coming back around NOC and kissing HHH's ass.

What about the Goldberg comment? We're talking about Sting. Goldberg was treated better than Sting. Their runs aren't comparable.
Goldberg looked like a legit badass who could wreck people in the blink of an eye, and had Sting joined around the same time as Goldberg, then Vince probably wouldn't be shitting on the last soldier of the WCW.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Sting killed Hunter? LOL. Watch Lesnar vs Reigns and see the definition of killing, m8.

HHH had to use his goons and a sledgehammer to beat Sting and then they shook hands afterwards which was downright silly.
Sting looked like a bitch. What was even worse was Sting coming back around NOC and kissing HHH's ass.

What about the Goldberg comment? We're talking about Sting. Goldberg was treated better than Sting. Their runs aren't comparable.
Goldberg looked like a legit badass who could wreck people in the blink of an eye, and had Sting joined around the same time as Goldberg, then Vince probably wouldn't be shitting on the last soldier of the WCW.
The argument stems from the fact that we were discussing Vince "sticking" it to WCW as much as possible. You're example was sting. Mine is Goldberg.

It's not consistent. And you're simply wrong. Jericho is another example of someone who was very successful.

You'd be right if Vince consistently buried all WCW talent and "stuck" it to them. But that's not the case at all. In fact, Vince is pretty fair overall.

I guess our defition of "killing" is different and that's fine. But sting was dominating (better?) triple h and then trips barely won and had to use a hammer to do it. Again, I think sting should've won and he's had a shitty run, but does this mean Vince is "sticking" it to WCW? No, because it's not consistently been that way. Lol

Agree to disagree

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't see taker losing again at mania. That's why they decided to not have Brock and taker fight again at mania 32 because everyone would expect Brock to win.

I don't think he'll ever lose again at Mania until he knows he's wrestling his final match for certain. In fact, I actually think Taker's supposed decision to no longer retire after next year's Wrestlemania could be a huge factor in why they're possibly blowing off the Taker and Brock feud now instead of then. There was a report after Summerslam that said Taker felt in such good condition after his match with Lesnar that he feels he can go at least a couple more years at his current pace, especially after having now completely recovered from his past injuries and surgeries and whatnot. So with that in mind and with them not wanting Taker to "get the last word" on Brock (that's assuming Brock wins tomorrow night, and I'm more than certain that he will), the only viable choice may have been to do the match earlier than originally planned. That's one theory anyway. There are other reasons as well.