Vince has clearly banged AJ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
AJ is just the diva that Vince is high on at the moment. It will be someone else (or no one) a few months from now. Remember a couple of months ago when Vince was high on Eve and was even quoted as saying he enjoyed her work and that's why she was getting more and more screen time? Well, now it's AJ.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
AJ will fail as Raw GM

Clearly believes wrestling is real.

You do know it's scripted, don't you? Stupidity on a whole new level.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
aj annoys me and im going to have a hard time watching these segments on raw
no way has she banged vince but no doubt vinnie mac has a hard on for all the divas... because hes a guy... and theyre all hot

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm anxious to see how this turns out honestly. As for AJ in the ring. She is for real. She in my opinion is one of their best diva talents there. She has great mic skills, good in the ring, and is the most over diva that I can remember in years. It's a bummer to think she might not be wrestling for awhile, but this gm gig is bound to take her to a even higher level.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I wonder what kellykelly did then. Vince clearly has finished on KellyKellys face and inbetween the tats, many, many, many times.