Vince has clearly banged AJ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vince has clearly banged AJ the overpushing of her is obvious. She was nothing last year and only appeared in short backstage segments but now shes being pushed to the moon doesnt take a genius to work this out. Shes nothing special

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Making her GM is quite weird, but she's good in the ring and acts well, this storyline with DB has been crap but she deserves a push.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
AJ was the first in FCW to hold both the Queens Championship and FCW Diva's championship. She is pretty good in the ring, and does deserve a push. Not this GM thing, but she is special. Please research carefully before insulting someone.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Are you stupid? She's the best diva in WWE atm, her acting has improved a lot and is the most influential women in TV currently, could possibly be the next Trish/Mickie James.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Once again BLFFL gets many entangled in his/her net. A Kelly Kelly fan claiming another diva has banged their way to the top is just begging for the negative reaction. Well played OP I expect we'll see you loling behind your screen.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
They've obviously been happy with her for a long time, and I think she's brilliant. As for GM, well, it's interesting.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Okay normally I avoid bashing your threads but this is utterly ridiculous. We yell for a diva push, we get one, and Vince must have banged her? AJ is a very talented wrestler and has played her role perfectly. There has been numerous reports from different sources that WWE is incredibly pleased with AJ.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's called recognizing talent. It's not like John Cena got with Linda Mcmahon every night :dawg:

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
It's not like John Cena got with Linda Mcmahon every night :dawg:

You wanna bet? we all know that's the reason Cena is now the face of the company, and AJ screwing Vince is why AJ is GM :p.

Seriously though, the statement is so far off the mark, just because a Diva has shown great in ring ability, has played her part in the Punk/DB feud brilliantly, is good on the mic, none of that counts? and the only reason she's been pushed is because Vince get's it up for her? I can see your logic, I mean, it's not like Linda will be giving him much:facepalm1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
LOL. Vince probably didn't remember AJ was on the roster, then someone reminded him. That's why she went from "NXT" to "Raw GM" so quickly.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
She is the second most talked about woman in the sports world (or something like that they said last week on RAW) so it does not surprise me that they used her for the spot. As for banging her... he wishes.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lobsterfrogman said:
LOL. Vince probably didn't remember AJ was on the roster, then someone reminded him. That's why she went from "NXT" to "Raw GM" so quickly.

:lol1: Too bad that's exactly how it works.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Starting to believe you married Frank the Jock..

Stupidity strikes again. If there is one ''Diva'' who banged her ass up to the title, it's K2..

AJ is someone who HAS talent to become a good diva's wrestler, which some doesn't have the talent. *wink*

Nuff said, everyone agrees and think before insulting/posting.