Vince happy with YT numbers.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah insanely high numbers.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Very high. When I was watching it I was shocked at how high it was.
Stopspot said:
Yeah insanely high numbers.

1225720367.jpg

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I did think that they were going to continue with this youtube pre show thing, I like it.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Numbers may not have been that high. Maybe they were just a lot higher than what they expected for a Youtube match. I still wouldn't put all of it down to The Miz, when his opponent is a very over wrestler, and when it's a match leading into a very anticipated PPV (and one that doesn't just feature complete jobbers.)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
Numbers may not have been that high. Maybe they were just a lot higher than what they expected for a Youtube match. I still wouldn't put all of it down to The Miz, when his opponent is a very over wrestler, and when it's a match leading into a very anticipated PPV (and one that doesn't just feature complete jobbers.)

Once again bro you're mistaking being over for being a draw. Kingston, Punk, Orton, all over. The latter two are the most over in the company, none of them draw.

Santino... no, he doesn't draw bro. Miz, is a proven draw, he drew again this week. Miz is more over than Santino because Santino can walk into buildings and get fuck all reactions, Miz is boo'd every where he goes.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'm placing myself in Crayo's corner here. Miz is overall the best heel in WWE today. He is one of the best mic workers they have. He is good (maybe not great but good) in the ring. Is over with the crowd and draws. The guy closest to the Miz of this generations heels is Bryan but he has become too over and a face or tweener turn for him down the road is inevitable.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I am still unimpressed that those numbers prove that Miz is a big draw overall. Show me some segments of stuff on other shows that show Miz is an overall draw.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
I am still unimpressed that those numbers prove that Miz is a big draw overall. Show me some segments of stuff on other shows that show Miz is an overall draw.

Urm, Google the ratings for when he was champion. I think one week they beat 1m viewers gained.

Read the breakdown ratings thread for this weeks RAW.

It's common knowledge that Miz is a draw, even Miz's biggest haters acknowledge facts.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
You sure that segment of his that drew close to a million wasn't one that had something else noteworthy going on in it - like maybe a Rock appearance when leading up to Wrestlemania 27?

And having a Youtube segment that drew a lot or Raw ratings that were pretty good (aren't they always better in the first hour?) doesn't convince me that Miz is much of a draw. Not to say he doesn't draw some people in, but still, drawing ratings is still a lot different than drawing money, just like being over with the crowd is somewhat different than drawing ratings OR money.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not a Miz fan, but I'm pretty sure he's a draw. His match against Brodus Clay gained viewers, and not only he made people tune in to a Clay squash match (that alaways loses viewers), it was also a bad time spot if I'm not mistaken.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
You sure that segment of his that drew close to a million wasn't one that had something else noteworthy going on in it - like maybe a Rock appearance when leading up to Wrestlemania 27?

And having a Youtube segment that drew a lot or Raw ratings that were pretty good (aren't they always better in the first hour?) doesn't convince me that Miz is much of a draw. Not to say he doesn't draw some people in, but still, drawing ratings is still a lot different than drawing money, just like being over with the crowd is somewhat different than drawing ratings OR money.

Dude, research before posting. I just said practically every week he was champion he drew. One segment was 1million+ and I think Rock was there yes, but week after week in his reign he was drawing hundreds of thousands of viewers. And no, the 2nd hour is normally better than the first. Miz's segment this week is a losing segment. It's between two long advertisement breaks and loses viewers every single week. They put Miz in there and they gained 55 thousand. The YouTube show had hundreds of thousands of viewers, I swear it had more views than PPV buys. If Miz is drawing viewers, that's drawing money regardless. Drawing viewers = more chance of drawing buys for PPV's right?

Come on bro, if you're going to counter the facts please back it up with evidence. Miz draws. You hate him, that's fine, but he draws. It's like saying "I hate Dolph Ziggler, he can't sell", you don't hear that man.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
That's just #wwelogic. Cena and Rock never do wrong so of course Miz and Truth gets the blame.

Even if Cena/Rock did do wrong they can't be blamed. WWE=Company and just like any company the top dogs don't get blamed. The lower guys do.

Person 1: Is it the CEO's fault that we're losing money?

Person 2: No, it's bobs fault.

Person 1: Who's bob.

Person 2: The janitor

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I agree that blaming Miz for Survivor Series' low buyrates is a joke, maybe that horrible build up was the problem.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
The Miz does draw and is a great heel. He's probably the best heel WWE have produced recently. Whether you love him or hate him, you've still got to admit that he does draw and I feel he was responsible for the WWE's pre-show's success. Obviously, it wasn't entirely The Miz that completely drew however The Miz is responsible for the majority of the ratings. Even though, everyone didn't expect The Miz to win the pre-show drew.