Vince Going Crazy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
It looks like a new gimmick for old Vince and i got to admit iam pretty intrigued to where this is going theres alot of options available for this, I was just curious where do you guys see this going?

the dark knight

i this this seems odd but, vince has been working a lot in the wwe for a while and he needs a break before the next wrestlemania or atleast survivor series. so, i guess he'll become more crazy by the week until steph and shane get him to a hospital or something then he takes his break. just my opnion...

Antony_nz

Reaction score
I have all ways wanted to see what Shane would be like if he has complete controll over WWE. When Vince hangs his boots up how will shane go?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I have all ways wanted to see what Shane would be like if he has complete controll over WWE. When Vince hangs his boots up how will shane go?

Iam pretty sure that the majority of the company will be run by Steph which sucks because Shane has a great wrestling mind, so to answer your question i dont really think Shane will have a big Impact on the business will probally be more involve just most of the creative power will be with Steph.

the dark knight

why dont they let shane own raw and steph own smackdown?

Montana

I like the concept of Vince going crazy, BUT i hate how he is acting. It seems retarted to me. I dont know how much longer this can go on, especially with the draft. Ultimately i think it would either lead shane to taking control on screen OR, Vince doing something crazy, bringing back a Poison to the wwe (Like Brock, Jericho, Heyman Bischoff, or someone new)

Personally I think vince should work this angle on monday, and scrap the cancer thing.

Vince comes back a lil nutty, and apoligizes for his action, and reveals the king of extreme will be making the selections for HIS Ecw. Mick Foley comes out, and says he talked to linda and Foley is the NEW GM of ECW, and He's making the picks.

Vince is enraged, and then accuses Foley of fooling around with Linda behind his back, and vince will gain revenge at any cost. Foley denies anything with linda except business relations. Goes on for a month or so, until linda finally turns on Vince and agree's to being with FOley. Vince completely loses it, brings back a Heel Paul Heyman to destroy Foley and his ECW with the "real old school style" ECW. Bam, thats a storyline, a bit soap opera ish, but ah well. Its the wwe.

Thoughts?

PeepShow

^Montana, Your a genious......lol

Thats a great idea, like you said, its a bit soap opera-ish, but still.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
git git git git.

had me rofling.

Seriously, I would prefer Vince to further delve into madness only to have him removed from the WWE and replaced.

Then Vince could come back as a face, something I would like to see and I don't think has been done without the eventual swerve heel turn.

the dark knight

I like the concept of Vince going crazy, BUT i hate how he is acting. It seems retarted to me. I dont know how much longer this can go on, especially with the draft. Ultimately i think it would either lead shane to taking control on screen OR, Vince doing something crazy, bringing back a Poison to the wwe (Like Brock, Jericho, Heyman Bischoff, or someone new)

Personally I think vince should work this angle on monday, and scrap the cancer thing.

Vince comes back a lil nutty, and apoligizes for his action, and reveals the king of extreme will be making the selections for HIS Ecw. Mick Foley comes out, and says he talked to linda and Foley is the NEW GM of ECW, and He's making the picks.

Vince is enraged, and then accuses Foley of fooling around with Linda behind his back, and vince will gain revenge at any cost. Foley denies anything with linda except business relations. Goes on for a month or so, until linda finally turns on Vince and agree's to being with FOley. Vince completely loses it, brings back a Heel Paul Heyman to destroy Foley and his ECW with the "real old school style" ECW. Bam, thats a storyline, a bit soap opera ish, but ah well. Its the wwe.

Thoughts?

stick to the e-fed billy lol.

jk

its a good idea, i like it but, doesnt seem to be happening.

but i agree with vince going nuts and bringing back some stars. this has to be the break point...

MikeRaw

I am pretty sure there is a reeason behind this.Look at this,on ONS he said something about a slow eating cancer which was supposed to lead to a cancer angle.Now he said on Raw about how sick he was feeling and how gross it was,then he started acting crazy.Now a few people have said that he should do this angle instead of the cancer angle but he cant...Because it's the same angle.I think he will contuinue going crazy,shane will tell him to go get tested he will and he'll have cancer.I can see it happening but so far I have no complaints cause on Raw there were some great title matches....

C4

Vince goes Crazy and then he says that WWE is going to die, something like that will happen, I think but the Vince going Crazy story is not so good to me!

Reaction score
Its stupid once again that idiot is putitng himself in the angle if it ha to be done make a talent do it not the boss i mean its stupid what kind of promotion uses a cancer in there angle and crazy jesus.