Vince 'Death' Storyline The Original Final Outcome

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
News from http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=185402143

The conclusion of the McMahon death angle would have saw Vince McMahon returning to television to reveal that he faked his death. Believe it or not, last week’s Raw would have featured a false arrest of Linda McMahon.

I would have loved to see how they played the Linda storyline

Sting!

Reaction score
Thats it? Lol
I dont watch Raw so dont know how much heat and controversy the storyline bought to the table.

3lions

Reaction score
I have no interest in seeing Linda on my TV, but for this storyline, I'm sure it would have been successful. I have no doubts that this storyline would have played out perfectly (then been a let down when he reveals he faked his own death).

Sting!

Reaction score
So storyline thoughts here ,Linda was sick of the BS vince was playing at? And wanted to re-innovate the wwe or some crap?
I dont know.

phantomgerald

I'm glad its over since its a fake death, and it shows how thick-headed Vince is. It would be alot better if on-screen, he never came back and actually get someone over instead of hogging the spotlight

3lions

Reaction score
The plan was for Vince to return in the Summer and state he had faked his own death, whilst revealing his accomplis ... MR KENNEDY.

The Ripper

Reaction score
The plan was for Vince to return in the Summer and state he had faked his own death, whilst revealing his accomplis ... MR KENNEDY.

I read this after i posted this thread and it said he was suppose to become a monster heel out of it, this is probably why he came out and said he was to dedicate his career to Vince

Truth

Reaction score

I'll say it again...I predicted Kennedy when nobody else did. I insterted Kennedy and why to that WWE.com thing and when listing the Others catergory for results Kennedy didnt come up, why? Because they didnt want to name the right answer.

This would have been great if it continued, who knows the possibilites of plot twists and turns down the road until VInce finally came back. Too bad, this woulda been a huge heel push for Kennedy.

Reaction score
like 3lions said, this sounds like the storyline would've been an unbelievable success. pushing Kennedy as the top heel. i guess we'll never really know what would've happened down the road.

3lions

Reaction score
Me neither. It could still go down great. I guess WWE is just too shit scared incase the media jump on them AGAIN. Pussies.

The Ripper

Reaction score
They cant really continue it now because they have Vince talking bout Benoit case. Plus they were stupid anothe to release he final outcome.

the dark knight

i dont buy it.

i wanted to to come back and say i faked my own death but linda getting involved is pure balls.

The Ripper

Reaction score
More news on original plan

news from:http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=185649975

The original plan for the Mr. McMahon "death" angle was to have Vince return as a character in two years. As previously reported, this idea was changed several times as the current plan was for Vince to return this summer saying he faked his "death."