Vince & Cena "very high" on one superstar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Big E could be a powerhouse heel, not sure how he would go as face. Another great thread Cynthio.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
At first I didn't like this guy but now I am starting to like him.

Have to change his outfit though.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You can tell Vince is high on him by botching something simple with him already.
Why oh why is he using this generic theme?

Guess it's warranted, he's so damn over on NXT

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Big E could be a powerhouse heel, not sure how he would go as face. Another great thread Cynthio.
He's a face on NXT and he's pretty funny. He has an obsession with the number 5 (he always pins people for a 5 count) and is a bit of a loveable goof, talking about his yoyo collection during interviews and such.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He's a face on NXT and he's pretty funny. He has an obsession with the number 5 (he always pins people for a 5 count) and is a bit of a loveable goof, talking about his yoyo collection during interviews and such.
Well i guess i am wrong. That is a weird character, but if he pulls it off more power to him.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Well i guess i am wrong. That is a weird character, but if he pulls it off more power to him.
He's ridiculously over. At first I didn't understand how he was over but I have learnt to roll with it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Langston's NXT character is lame/wack. The only thing from NXT that should have carried over was his theme, but they managed to mess that up.

Reactions: Crayo

Nick

Reaction score
Of course Vince is giving the ridiculously muscular guy a huge push... Don't know what it is with Vince and jacked guys

Austin

Jobber
Reaction score
I would honestly love it if Big E became the first African American WWE champion. He is the total package pretty much.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Big E is one of the only entertaining big men in WWE/TNA so this is great news to me!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I would honestly love it if Big E became the first African American WWE champion. He is the total package pretty much.

Honestly what have you seen from Big E that would lead you to say he is the 'total package' at this point? He might be, but he certainly hasn't had the opportunity to display it thus far.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cool stuff..

Not sure how they will pull it off with the dude, but he seems very relaxed in the ring in terms of working, though.