Vince Carter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

The idea was good imo. But dont you think that the bright light placement was not perfect? Wont you think if you changed that light towards the ball or towards the net instead of 100% on the player would be better? As you cant notice who is that dude due to the brightness on his back of his shirt.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
is he a white or a black man you cant tell.. its so bright on him... make it more on one side rather than all over.

Phenom

Reaction score
The idea was good imo. But dont you think that the bright light placement was not perfect? Wont you think if you changed that light towards the ball or towards the net instead of 100% on the player would be better? As you cant notice who is that dude due to the brightness on his back of his shirt.

I was thinking of what to do for a focal point so came up with that :/

And Felix, The brightness/light is what makes a diff. style. I could have known he's African American from the get go.:wassat: the light is not that bad, is it?

Anyway thanks for all replies.