• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince back on board, WWE sale coming soon / WWE funeral thread

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dale

Super Moderator
Wade Kellers take
Roman winning was a HHH call. Said that it was a Vince decision to have Cody in this year’s main event and had been in planning for months. The decision to have Roman win was decided weeks ago.

Heard that Vince was “meddling” on Monday but not to the extent that he was rewriting or tearing up scripts.

The return of Vince is not being as universally opposed to by the talent as being reported elsewhere according to one WWE wrestler that Wade has talked to.

Still up in the air if Vince will be at Smackdown. A lot of people that he has talked to think that Monday might’ve been a “special circumstance” and that Vince may have been feeling emboldened. Doesn’t expect that Ari Emanuel to rein in Vince either.

Heard that Bayley has been in good spirits. They didn’t want her to be ringside with Iyo and Dakota losing as a way to protect her. Keller surmised (I stress not definitively saying this) that she might be a talent that would be happy with Vince returning and be in a better place creatively with him back.​

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
"Meddling"... yea, no that RAW wasn't just "meddled" with.

Also I would like to know which Wrestler it was that guy talked to, because of course not the complete locker room thinks it's bad that Vince is back... or would openly state that it's bad.