• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince back on board, WWE sale coming soon / WWE funeral thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Stocks are up because he said he's selling it, if he sells it they have to buy out shareholders. It has nothing to do with him returning and only to do with the prospect of a big pay day when it sells.
yeah it's not not a indictment of Vince being a good manager so stock go up, it's speculative to them selling so people are buying hoping to cash out at a higher price after t he sale

Deezy

DZ PZ
Stocks are up because he said he's selling it, if he sells it they have to buy out shareholders. It has nothing to do with him returning and only to do with the prospect of a big pay day when it sells.
The selling narrative only came out yesterday, the stock went up 12% when just the notion of Vince returning was reported.

But keep trying.

John McHenry

John McHenry
The selling narrative only came out yesterday, the stock went up 12% when just the notion of Vince returning was reported.

But keep trying.
Because people that actually know what they're doing in the stock market know who he brought back with him and know when he left he was talking about selling. I don't even know the stock market that well and knew that. But keep going with your all wrestling fans suck.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Because people that actually know what they're doing in the stock market know who he brought back with him and know when he left he was talking about selling. I don't even know the stock market that well and knew that. But keep going with your all wrestling fans suck.
He came back to negotiate the rights fees.

Mofucker said it himself in his press release....zero confidence his kids could do it right. Pretty obvious it's Succession.

The Gipper

The Gipper
I do wanna bring up that when the original reports about Vince intending to make a comeback to WWE happened, the stocks fell.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I also just read Vince changed the bylaws himself to even make his coup possible and didn’t just use existing ones. Which is why the board was essentially forced to accept him back or else they couldn’t negotiate media deals. That doesn’t feel legal.

He only used the media rights as a bargaining chip to be reinstated. Not his actual intention for wanting to come back at all.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Vince also says he’s not going to change anyone’s roles or interfere with the great management team in place. I don’t think I believe him, but he better not.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Vince also says he’s not going to change anyone’s roles or interfere with the great management team in place. I don’t think I believe him, but he better not.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro