Video of Pot-Smoking Toddler Leads to Couple's Arrest

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KassidyX

Reaction score
Edge

I did this pretty far back for the game and i added the gif in tell me what u guys think... im really just starting to get ok at adding gifs now..

gamessig2.gif

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Theres alot of empty space in the middle. And the text on the left could be more visible. But its a decent sig.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I don't know if its because of my Pc at work but the image looks really dark. The Gif is cool but I will have to rate from home to give a better assesment. I do however think that the middle is very empty and could use some work.

Reaction score
Yeh basically what others have said Kass - too much empty space in the middle, and the text is a little hard to see. Otherwise, the gif and sig looks nice!

syrger

Reaction score
Well I actually like it. I love the colors. Just maybe a little to much empty space. :)

H-Blockx

Reaction score
Too much empty space overall. First of, in general signatures have a maximal size of 400x200 pixels. Plus, don't leave the banner so empty with almost nothing in the background except a blue color. Work on the text and put more work in it, the Edge render on the right doesn't look placed well, too. The GIF looks pointless on the left as well. Sorry, 5/10.

Kairi

Reaction score
58865390.jpg

HESPERIA, Calif. (KTLA) -- A Hesperia couple accused of videotaping their 23-month-old son smoking marijuana are set to be arraigned Wednesday.

An anonymous tipster led San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy Lisa Guerra to the home of 20-year-old Melanie Soliz and 24-year-old Blake Hightower on Saturday, according to sheriff's officials.

The video shows the toddler smoking from a marijuana pipe about three times, Guerra said, adding that the pipe had marijuana residue in it.

Investigators say the video is evidence and will not be released.

Soliz was booked for investigation of cruelty to a child. Hightower surrendered Saturday night and was also booked on the same charge.

Both were being held on $100,000 bail.

Soliz is about 6 months pregnant and engaged to Hightower, according to her Facebook page.

Both had medical marijuana cards, according to investigators.

The toddler was taken into protective custody to be placed in foster care.

i hope the kid she is pregnant with does not come out with any deforms. what lousy parents though.