Video: NXT 9/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No idea. Stopspot told me ages ago he was meant to appear on one of these episodes but he lied like a noob obviously. :(

he will appear on the TAPINGS on September 20, which will air some time in November perhaps maybe December. Now who's the noob? :pity:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Fuck you all. #TysonKiddNXTChamp

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Lacky said:
OH HELL NO! :eek:tunga:

At least don't make him lose to some chump like McGillicuty.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd said:
At least don't make him lose to some chump like McGillicuty.

McGillicutty isn't a chump. He is a very good in ring competitor and also very good on the microphone compared to how he was on his original NXT run. He is easily one of the best un-utilized heels WWE has. And his pedigree speaks for itself as well.

Reactions: Lacky

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Finally getting around to watch this, Dailymotion pisses me off but at least they don't take it down.

Agree with Crayo, best ep yet. Tyson and McHennig always deliver, love how they've kept Mcgillicutty off TV until he improves in the ring. Usos and Ascension is a lot of fun, Ohno being crazy, Victor doing a good job as Rollins' initial jobber, Sandow not only being gold as always but doing something a little different by offering a lecture. Other than the unimpressive Big E Jackson squashes there was a ton of solid stuff tonight.

Oh, and the Barreta video package was beautiful.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
For me the Big E squash was alright because when I'm finally able to figure out he's a heel, he gets cheered for beating the guy up after the match is over. :lol1:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Re: RE: Video: NXT 9/12

Crayo said:
I'm warming up to the guy as he's athletic, he reminds me of a bigger version of Bobby Lashley.

I agree. He reminds me of a coloured Ryback.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Sandow is awesome.