Victory Road Main Event in Jeapordy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Kurt Angle was unable to wrestle at Saturday night's TNA house show in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Kurt said he suffered a groin injury on a movie set this week.

Kurt had trouble walking, but he did sign autographs after the show.

He is scheduled to wrestle in the main event of Sunday's TNA Victory Road PPV against Mick Foley in a title match. There's currently no indication of a lineup change for the event.

I hope we don't have to see someone different in the match. Sting, Foley, Jarrett, and Angle are all I will accept in a TNA main event title match......wait, that's all they'll give us.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^ Weren't Samoa Joe and AJ Styles just in a TNA title match at the last ppv?

It seems llike the main event is going to be short with some screw job finish. If Angle could barely walk on Saterday, that's only 24hrs of rehab.

The Rated R CMStar

^^^ Weren't Samoa Joe and AJ Styles just in a TNA title match at the last ppv?

Considering it was a multiman match, they better be in that match. When was the last time they were one in one for the belt?

chessarmy

^ TNA Against All Odds I believe.

Anyway, Angle's gonna work through this I'm sure, problem is the actual match might suffer since Mick will need to protect Kurt.

xtremebadass

I read a report that Angle is set to go tonight despite his injury. He will wrestle, but I don't know if the outcome will be the same, we might see the title change. PLZ PLZ because I don't want Angle vs. Lashley omfg