Vickie to release hotel footage of AJ and Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

lileilou

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
lettersfromaprincess.wordpress.com
It would be hilarious if it was a montage of suggestive clips while that really bad song Cena had on his album about one night stands played.

In all seriousness though, I think it will just be shaky footage on a hand held cam of them walking somewhere or something.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
My god if this is a sex tape im gonna mark out

I'm going to cover my face.. :facepalm:

LUPITABARRETT

EN VERDAD NO SE QUE PRETENDA LA VICKIE PERO EN FIN NO SE QUE HACE, YA TIENE LO QUE QUERIA OJALA QUE NO DURE MUCHO, ADEMAS QUE YO SEPA CENA SALE CON ALICIA FOX
ESO FUE LO ULTIMO QUE YO SUPE

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
LUPITABARRETT said:
EN VERDAD NO SE QUE PRETENDA LA VICKIE PERO EN FIN NO SE QUE HACE, YA TIENE LO QUE QUERIA OJALA QUE NO DURE MUCHO, ADEMAS QUE YO SEPA CENA SALE CON ALICIA FOX
ESO FUE LO ULTIMO QUE YO SUPE

Are you Savage's long lost Spanish cousin?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
She said she doesn't know what Vickie intends to do, what she does, she just wants this not to last too long and all that she knows is that Cena dates Alicia Fox.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Shit storyline overall, we all know Cena isn't having an affair with AJ, and if he is so what? He just came off a divorce off his wife anyhow. This is boring and dull and predictable, there's no angle they can use really that'll surprise us, it'll either be he comes out as a good guy, or he com es out a heel, nothing else. The only good thing about this is that he isn't in the WWE Championship picture anymore, and this storyline is 10x worse then the Claire storyline. At least with Claire we got WTTCOTW making funny promos, this is just going to be dull.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dat scarf :boss1: and :haha: at the pictures of WTTCOTW and the baby doll is just :win: