Vickie Guerrero Responds To Kevin Nash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Vickie Guerrero posted the following on Twitter in response to Kevin Nash’s recent comments about Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero:

“Comments from @realkevinnash, “inlaws”, or anyone else about Eddie, me, or my girls, just shows how insecure & unhappy they live”

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Vickie vs Kevin Nash, Wrestlemania 29

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
lol Typical woman. Nash's comments weren't a personal attack against Eddie or especially his family, but about small(er) wrestlers in general.

Farooq

Reaction score
Well you're talking about someone's family member who is deceased. Of course the family is going to feel offended, especially when Eddie worked hard to get that championship, and Nash just turns his old ass around and says, "No he doesn't deserve it because he is to short."

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
lol Typical woman. Nash's comments weren't a personal attack against Eddie or especially his family, but about small(er) wrestlers in general.

It may have been a shot at smaller guys but he went out and named those two specifically, I can see why she would be upset.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
lol Typical woman.

Basically what has already been said towards this comment. Whilst Nash talked about shorter wrestlers in general he named Chris and Eddie specifically. Eddie worked his ass of for years to earn that title. For a old man who never lived up to his own hype (my opinion Nash was boring as fuck) to then go and say that he didn't deserve it because he was too short is very much a personal insult. WWE felt that Eddie deserved the title. That's the only reason he received it, not his height. He was good and entertaining enough simply.

Reactions: Farooq

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He only named Benoit and Eddie because they got the spotlight at WM20 and were thus the best example he could think of. He also named Bryan and Punk, too. And I'd hardly say it was an example of Nash being unhappy or insecure with his life, as she put it.

Farooq

Reaction score
There are plenty of other small wrestlers to choose from that were world champions. I'm sure he knew that he would get a reaction if he mentioned two deceased wrestlers. Kevin Nash is an asshole, not stupid.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Nash wasn't intentionally trying to be disrespectful, but just mentioning them because they were the prime example (especially in recent memory) of smaller guys who won world titles on a grand stage. He could have mentioned Shawn Michaels, but he wouldn't, because that's of course his good buddy.

Farooq

Reaction score
If he wasn't trying to be disrespectful he could have easily chosen someone else. Rey Mysterio would be a good choice also, as I said, he just wanted a reaction and mentioning Benoit and Eddie were good ones to get one by. Benoit was a great wrestler and Eddie was very entertaining, poor choices for his argument unto saying how short wrestlers don't deserve world title shots, but great to piss people off and get that interview known.