Vickie Copeland?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
With Vickie and Edge seemingly off the rocks, I have to ask when do you think their eventual break up will occur? Perhaps after Undertaker returns? Maybe when Edge loses to Triple H?

Reaction score
hhh vs edge hasnt been well prepared. they need to focus on the feud. not the wedding.

Hardcastle

Reaction score
maybe the taker won't come back now, that edge/hhh need to continue til Summerslam IMO

DanDaMan

Reaction score
Oh god I hope not please i'm tired of Edge period jesus he is so annoying and the fact that the build up to the GAB has been so poor gives it more reason to stop now have taker screw edge out of the belt come back as a heel then have edge vs. taker then vickie screw taker then after their together have the wedding. I don't know all i know is that edge is annoying and with out a doubt boring.