VICKI CHEATS!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm starting to expect some kind of odd turn from Edge, but I'm not sure what. Something tells me they're just using Big Show; but do we really need to see Big Show become one of those crying emotional sobs when he finds out that Vicki doesn't want him anymore?

IDK, you can't expect Edge to be on the down-side of any storyline... so I truly don't expect to see this play out without a shocking twist from the Ultimate Opportunist...

noumenon

I was thinking that as well...like they're just playing Big Show to help Edge win at Mania since Edge didn't see too shocked or upset. However, I really think that this whole Edge/Vicky thing has just about run it's course. If you're going to end it big, might as well end it at Mania. Only other thing I could see is maybe Big Show does win ::gags::....Edge moves to RAW and Show becomes Vicky's new pet on Smackdown.

LKP

Now i remember before when people said Orton should be a face but not act like one. Basically kick the heels in the head and he gets cheered. I think they should do that with edge. I mean have him be a face and interrupt Vickie and take out big show, but all of a sudden? People wouldn't buy it. And edge wouldn't be edge if he didn't sneak out of the bk door in match. But ki can see it happening in edge being a face. I can in time see people cheering for him. But not in a cena way just i wanna see edge kill Vickie way. Do not go back to the face edge of 2000-2003. Just keep the same edge but kick the heels asses.