Very Important Message

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Today, I was drunk and horny. So I texted "I want to fuck your pussy" to my girlfriend. I later realized that I had accidentally substituted the s for the p, and actually said "I want to fuck your puppy." FML

:rofl:

Great One

Rofl at the anal sex and puppy one. I got some good ones in a chat log, but I'm too lazy to get them.

Moonlight Drive

I couldn't find my favourite to post, but it was the one (assuming others have read it) when the kid makes the green martians, the lady says how about some blue ones and the kid says 'how about some blue shut the fuck up?'. Or something along those lines.

chessarmy

Wow, you chased him with a knife? You should have told this story on the podcast :laugh:

In all seriousness, I hope you get everything back on track. You're a cool guy and it would suck if you just randomly disappeared. I had a girl cheat on me once, so I understand why you'd get pissed. I hope you find a job quick, pay your rent and come on back

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You're becoming one of us now. Good, good

Care for a threesome?