Very Important Message

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Alright, I've got good news, some bad news, and some worse news.

The bad news: I've just lost my job. So I am now unemployed and unable to pay rent that is due tomorrow.

The good news: This frees up my time so that I am no longer working, all I have to do is work on efed stuff and apply for jobs. lol.

The worse news: My ex-girlfriend from back in the day, talking like, 8 months ago, is re-pressing charges against me due to our drama when she cheated on me, and I chased the dude out of my apartment with a knife and got arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. Because she is viewed as "one of the victims" she has authority to press charges and reopen the case.

So if I end up randomly disappearing, you all will know why. Because the police will end up carting my ass back over to New Mexico.

Moonlight Drive

Shoulda stabbed that slut when you had the chance.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Man if it were Old Mexico I would just shoot some tequila with the local police and be done with it.

Reaction score
I'll admit I lol'ed at the whole story. Not saying I hate you, and like your position. Just the chasing with the knife, lol. Nice.

Good luck with it all man. If things get sticky again, you know what to do - knife em! :D

Kizza

Rofl, that site is awesome.

Today, my fiancee broke up with me. Via a myspace message. While we were in the same apartment. FML

The definition of ownage.

Kizza

Today, I babysat a five year old girl. She ran up to me, threw her arms around my waist and said, "YUMMY! I'm going to eat you!" with her face in my crotch. I said sarcastically under my breath, "Finally, some action!" I turned around to find her dad staring at me, having heard. He's my cousin. FML.

HOLY SHIT IT'S BLAZE~!~!

>_>

Moonlight Drive

Today, my boyfriend and I decided to try anal sex. When he was done, I turned around to see him holding a strap-on with a smile on his face and said 'Now, do me'. FML
Rofl.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Should also point out that I feel bad for you, Quint. Though I'm happy you chased a man with knife. Now you're thinking like an Aussie.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It may of been a large knife, but it sadly wasn't nearly as large as you Aussies would of liked. I will take a note to carry bigger knifes around. Just for you.