Vanilla Wow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
In the chats and live discussions we've talked about playing wow Together so I figure id make a big push to get you guys into this, I have found the most welcoming server I've ever played on: Vanilla Awaked Argent Dawn (I'll link a Reddit post later in this), the Admin Lyn is amazing and reminds me of the admins we have here in a sense how they care about everyone here. but more about the server:

It's a faster XP rate than normal which makes for less long grinds and we could skip to the good stuff faster, total side note but how cool would it be to have an all wrestler named guild! (Okada is mine suck it) I've spent 4 days on it and I've really come to like it so I figure if you played wow back in 04 or want to give it a shot this is the place.

Anyways I'll let the Reddit post explain farther from there

Reddit link:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You have to have the game to play this?

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
You have to have the game to play this?
You download the files the private server needs, and make a change to the realmlist so you can access it. But you don't need the official game files from Blizzard or anything. No subscription, no payment, nothing.

Reactions: Solid Snake