Vandal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clark Miller

Reaction score
"DJ" PJ Simmons

Name: PJ Simmons

Nickname: "DJ"

Billed From: Brooklyn, New York

Height: 5'9

Weight: 215 Lbs

Alignment: Tweener

Sample Picture:
Jack-Evans.jpg

Entrance Theme:
[video=youtube;kPovdtmbseU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPovdtmbseU[/video]

Entrance Description: Simmons comes bouncing out to his theme usually through the crowd. When he gets to the ring, and busts out a little rap. "Yo, Yo, Yo, Check it, PJ Simmons here, He starts up A rap and the fans start to cheer, So go ahead, crack a bottle of beer, I might even toss out a shirt and some ring gear, so sit back and relax I'm about to make my little opponent tear. The fans cheer, and he waits for his opponent's entrance.

Appearance Description: Simmons wears a White Du Rag, and Long Red Shorts. He usually wears a Chain, and Nike Sneakers,

Gimmick Description: Simmons is a great Wrestler, he's a Technical wrestlers with a great sense of in ring skill. He loves to rap, and rep where hes from. Hes an all around fan favorite, and gets a great crowd reaction.

15 Regular Moves:
German Suplex
Powerbomb
Arm Drag
Arm Bar
Boston Crab
DDT
Leg Drop
Belly to Belly Suplex
Jawbreaker
Gut Buster
Abdominal Stretch