Vampires Suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Anyone heard of this movie or seen the trailer. It's another one of those parady movies, but this one is on the Vampire films/shows. It doesn't look too bad. Not sure if it's a straight to dvd or if it's going to the movies. Only way I'll go to the movies and see it is if I'm real bored. But more than likely I'll watch it online.

[YT]vHkPJ1ACLrg&feature=related[/YT]

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
It's from the guys that did Epic Movie and all those other shitty ones, it'll be worse than cock cancer.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. But those movies are hit and miss on comedy. It'll be one of those one's that you can't watch more than once.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Parody movies haven't been good in almost 10 years. These movies force the comedy too much, I'll laugh when something is ACTUALLY funny thank you.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think this one will be hilarious because it's actually parodying all the shit bad vampire fan fic that's been spewed in hollywood for the past 3 years. So I'll definitely be watching it to see how many times they rip on Twifags.