Valley View Victinis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

theoneandonlyceko

The Artiste
Reaction score
vvv-min-png.4308

Coach: Solidus
ROSTER

victini.gif

Victory (Victini)

719_mega_diancie_by_3d_poke_sprites-d8hkb6m.gif

Precious (Mega Diancie)

celesteela.gif

Armis (Celesteela)

hippowdon-female.gif

Obsidian (Hippowdon)

starmie.gif

Garnet (Starmie)

tornadus.gif

Cyclone (Tornadus)

galvantula.gif

Viscous (Galvantula)

tyrantrum.gif

Sorrow (Tyrantrum)

florges.gif

Tiana (Florges)

uxie.gif

Genesis (Uxie)

spiritomb.gif

Crypt (Spiritomb)

hariyama.gif

Ventrem (Hariyama)

View attachment 4406
Firium Z

KILLS

Galvantula - 2
Celesteela - 2
Mega Diancie - 1
Tornadus - 1

REPLAYS

vs Ipswich Infernapes (3-0)
---

UP NEXT

vs Harlem Magikarps

hey im back and ready to play. the match is on saturday right? if it is, im working and not sure yet what my hours are but ill get back to u once i find out. what times r u available?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
hey im back and ready to play. the match is on saturday right? if it is, im working and not sure yet what my hours are but ill get back to u once i find out. what times r u available?

Week started on the 6th. I am only available Friday night at a very specific time. 5-6PM EST.

theoneandonlyceko

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, crap. If only you were here at the weekend. I can extend our match to Saturday and Sunday I guess.
nah u dont have to, i dont want to be a bother or anything. i dont even know when im working on the weekends anyways so arranging a match then would also be tough