• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Season 1 Valley View Victinis

Solidus1

eXit
Valley View Victinis take a 1-0 victory by default over the New Jersey Electabuzz.
I was keen to battle every night at the times given to me, but Zach no showed.

Rogue

You tried making me vs. CM a draw when I kept trying, what is this.
kw6.png

Solidus1

eXit
Oh, you played and won.
I don't remember seeing you keep trying, but you should have told me either way. Evidence of me trying is above, I can't do any more than be here when he asks.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Hopefully the league doesn't start falling apart with no shows and such. I get the feeling a few people won't want or be able to finish the season :downer:

Rogue

Didn't really think it had a chance from how long the draft took tbh. It's not a fault on Solidus or anything, but the number of teams. 12 was the original goal, we settled for 10, but I think even that was a big undertaking. We should've started with 8, then expanded once season 2 rolled around. It'd have more traction, which would entice more people to sign up.

Moving this to a poke-centric site for season 2 is the best idea, and I think that's what Solidus is aiming for. It'll mean higher competion, and less forum draws though.