Season 1 Valdese Vaporeons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Updated OP with the replay. String-Bean got his first kill :happy2:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
oh no... @deth I face you next. Got a week break though. I am going to need it. :okay:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
oh no... @deth I face you next. Got a week break though. I am going to need it. :okay:

Idk man, your team is tough to build for. I was helping Shadow build a bit and it took us a while (and a battle) to decide what to bring and such. You have such bulky mons, but also mons like Weavile and Manectric who are fast and offensive. Hard to prepare for all of them at the same time. :hmm:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Idk man, your team is tough to build for. I was helping Shadow build a bit and it took us a while (and a battle) to decide what to bring and such. You have such bulky mons, but also mons like Weavile and Manectric who are fast and offensive. Hard to prepare for all of them at the same time. :hmm:

I do have weaknesses though that can easily cost me. Shadow nearly had me beat a few times. My original plan backfired (ironically) with Ninetales.

Reactions: Swift

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Told Paul to kick rocks. He was such utter trash. That is why I went with Garbodor aka RUBBISH! for his replacement.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Told Paul to kick rocks. He was such utter trash. That is why I went with Garbodor aka RUBBISH! for his replacement.

Nice. I was thinking about picking up Garbodor but plans changed when I found out we can only swap once :why:

Reactions: Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Nice. I was thinking about picking up Garbodor but plans changed when I found out we can only swap once :why:

Yeah 2 swaps I may have done but I would hurt my team only doing one major swap.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Going to be battling @deth soon. I will post the link when we start if anyone wants to watch.