Val Venis asking me to vote for him?!! WTF!!

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

like i told you, this is either a joke or val venis actually emailed people who are on wrestling forums so he gets a lot of votes. rofl this could explain how he got 900000 votes..

C4

No wonder he gets more votes than HHH and Kennedy, last time I checked Val Venis was on 45.49% and Triple H at second position with 24.53%.
Val Venis far ahead of the Game almost double, this is crazy really.

Soulpower

That's not Val Venis!! I might know who it is, but its not Val. Val has gotten a lot of votes because a lot of wrestling boards got on the bandwagon and decided to mass vote for him.

The A-man

Reaction score
One things for sure, if Venis actually wins the damned title I'll be amazed to the point I'll end up killing my FOUR anime chicks then myself.

Rell

Reaction score
People still use Internet Explorer? I thought it died out...

Firefox>

V.V.

Reaction score
I got that mail too. Funny stuff..

Reaction score
who cares just keep voting for it it be funny as hell if he actually wins....dont' get me wrong I like the guy......

kevin82593dmk

Reaction score
lol if venis wins i'm tracking you all down and stabbing you in your sleep with a rusty knife

now where is an emote for that

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Val Venis does not deserve a WWE Title Shot. Dammit! WHY is this HAPPENING?!

Why not let Daivari beat Undertaker at wrestlemania in a fair singles competition?!

phantomgerald

The IWC was complaining about how anyone will make a better champion than Cena, but now they are taking back their words. venis as champ!!!