V/H/S/85 (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
VHS85_TeaserPoster.png

Release Date: October 6, 2023

Directors
Synopsis: Unveiled through a made-for-TV documentary, five chilling tales emerge: scientists observe an unusual boy fixated on his TV, kids embark on a lake skiing adventure, a TV crew fights to survive a natural disaster, the early days of VR awaken something terrifying, and a deadly dream is captured on tape. Sinister secrets of the 1980s come to life in a way you’ve never seen before.

Trailer:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I thought the last one they came out with on Shudder was pretty solid, although more of a mixed bag for me compared to VHS '94.

Overall though, they've been a step up in quality since the third film and I've enjoyed majority of the segments. I'm looking forward to this, especially with it being set in the 1980's. That's always fun.