• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF United States Championship match poster

rawisrey

I finally got my internetz back. and when I don't have internet I get bored, when I get bored I do random things to fill my time, when I was online for that half an hour within the week I noticed two people made U.S Title posters so I thought why not give it a shot. In my computer I already had the videos I needed and I had the renders from when I would make the match banners So I went ahead and made this.

Made using: a burst screen capture, Photoscape, and a WHOLE lot of patience, as every frame was made individually, and when I say that I mean every section was made by itself then put into one big poster individually. Basically if I remember it was 15 pictures made 5 different times which makes 75 then those pictures made into 15 other pictures which would be the overall poster and even after that I had to go back and re-edit it just to put a border around it but thats what I do to put a gif. together. Like I said, I do random things when I'm bored with no internet so really this was just to kill time. The lack of text is again because I had no internet so I worked with what I had.

UnitedStatesPostergif.gif

rate-hate

The_King

I give you props for the animations haha. I would have no idea where to even start with those. Nice work!

Here's some comments
-Flip the HHH render so that he's facing inward
-Lower the opacity of the cage effect on the videos and brighten them up more (if possible haha)
-The 'M' on the WM logo is a bit funky. Be careful there.
-Change the font for the date and make it less prominent.

Nice work! Pretty inventive approach to the poster!