UWF Transatlantic Championship Match - Cena/Hogan II

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
cena_champ_crop_north.jpg

John Cena: The Champ is ‘ere!

The fans explode at John Cena’s trademark remark, holding The UWF Championship high above his head with a smug look on his face.

Now, I ain’t gonna go on and on but Hulk; you ain’t nothing but a coward, sure; you were the top dawg and you felt that you could hang with the current top dawg but it turns out, ya couldn’t so what’cha do? Ya got yer belt and whipped me like a mutt but listen up Hulk, that ain’t happening this time around ‘cause I’m ain’t gonna show ya any respect this time; you wanna’ whip me, then kick me in the nuts, sure Hulk you do that; but I’m gonna whip yer ass and it ain’t gonna be anything but with my own hands, I don’t need some belt, I don’t need a bunch of groupies like the nWo, hell no! I got this myself, and ya wanna know the best bit, I beat ya once with yer dirty little tricks and I wasn’t even pissed off now but I am and ya gonna’ regret it.

The Cenation explodes as John Cena beats his chest and turns to the titantron.

So get ya wrinkly ass outta’ ‘ere, bring ya boys with ya, ‘cause I’ll take ‘em out myself, there ain’t anything that’s gonna stop me from gettin’ payback and whoopin’ ya ass; but just remember Hulk, you ain’t just pissed off me, ya pissed off the Cenation and Hulkmania by turning yer back on everyone, so while this is personal for me; it’s gonna’ be personal for these fans and they wantin’ me to kick your ass too, so Hulk if ya want some, come get some!

iBunka

Reaction score
After what feels like an eternity of no answers from the stage, the silence is finally cut with a theme that no one has heard for a long time.

The nWo theme hits the titantron with images of Hulk Hogan being a pure badass. The fans are not shy tonight as they all want to verbally rip apart the Hulkster. Hulk Hogan can be seen coming down the ramp in his classic nWo attire, mic in hand, with none of his other family members behind him. He doesn't showboat this time, but keeps it calm and collected as he climbs the steel steps and takes the center of the ring. He looks at Cena's shoes, and then surveys his way up to his face, where he steps in nose to nose with Cena. The fans start booing even more at this image, and Hogan quickly pulls away from Cena.

Hulk Hogan: "The first thing I want to happen here, is for all of you losers out there to shut your damn mouths."

With the tone set, the fans clearly want nothing more then to get at Hogan themselves.

4084%20-%20hulk_hogan%20nwo%20sunglasses%20wwf.png

Hulk Hogan: "Is that really all you have to say Cena? I gave you like 5 minutes of fame dude, and you took about 30 seconds of it! Anyways, you snooze you lose am I right? Haha! Look brother - normally I would have some of my nWo family members down here with me, you know, protecting my back from these rabid bastards that you call fans from trying to get a piece of old Hogan. Yeah, that's right. No longer is this the red and yellow Hulk Hogan that everyone here grew up knowing brother, and I think you've all had time to understand that over the past couple of weeks. This is going to be my first match as a reinvented member of the nWo, and I'm glad it's against someone wearing sneakers they got at the local thrift store, and someone who has the amazing ability to rhyme 'bad' with 'mad'."

The die hard Hogan fans laugh, but it isn't audible due to the boos of the other fans.

Hulk Hogan: "Last time we threw down brother, it was for that gold you are holding right now. I showed the UWF universe my true feelings, and it didn't end up getting the point across because you ended up beating me fair and square. Yes that's right dude- I said it. Fair and square. You bettered me, and I'm glad you did at that - because those overweight Hulkamaniacs out there could finally see the man they looked up to die and move on with his life! They finally got to see the man that beat Andre the Giant, the man that went toe to toe with The Great One, and the man that represented them in this company - they finally got to see him die man. After that match brother, I was approached by some of my old nWo boys and we decided it was time to flip the script around here. Time to shake things up, Jack."

The camera pans around to the anti Hogan signs that the fans have brought tonight.

Hulk Hogan: "Cena, you may have defeated that Hogan and took his gold, but tonight - you have to go up against this Hogan. This isn't gonna be a cake walk like a couple weeks ago oh no... this is a whole new game brother. This is the rematch you offered me, and boy oh boy will this be the second mistake you've ever made. The first one- joining this company. You won't be walking out of here tonight brother, you'll be crawling and bitching all the way up that damn ramp, looking for Mr. Cena to hold you close. After tonight, you can take your thrift store shoes, you can take your gangs of chains, and you can drive your muscle car all the way back to Boston, because there won't be any more room for you in this division brother."

Hulk Hogan steps back into Cena's face as the two begin to talk to each other, the fans around the ring booing and cheering simultaneously awaiting the outcome of this epic rematch.