UWF SmackDown! OFFICIAL 3/1/14 CARD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents....

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

OFFICIAL 3/1/14 CARD

"Steve Austin is out......and Paul Heyman is in!" Truer words have never been said as UWF Chairman Vince McMahon fired Stone Cold Steve Austin from the General Manager position and has appointed former G.E.N.E. spokesman Paul Heyman in his place. Heyman has already made a big impact on the blue brand and, from the looks of it, he's just getting started.

ADR_zpsf91d7b2a.png
Vs.
Ziggler_zps71864065.png

"The Mexican Aristocrat" was scheduled to take on Mark Henry last week but was delivered some "Bad News". This week, SmackDown GM Paul Heyman has decided to put him up against the debuting Dolph Ziggler, who is out of the closet and ready to "Show the World" just who he really is and who he's capable of. Who will emerge from this victorious?

SharkUSA_zps19a6a567.png
Jhardy_zpsb0f29047.png
Vs.
SamiCalls_zpsbb3eecec.png
Afraid_zpsa30892c6.png

Paul Heyman made no bones about revealing his disdain for Shark Boy and his group the C.U.N.T. and has seemingly placed Shark Boy in an impossible situation, a fatal 4 way at Unforgiven for the US Title. Before these 4 men tear each other apart in hopes of gold, they square off in tag team action. When the "Bearer of Bad News" and the leader of the T.I.O.C. go against the unorthodox former Jeff Hardy and the leader of the Council of Underwater and Nomadic Talent, which team will gain the most momentum?

ChrisM_zps180301fd.png
Vs.
Rhodes_zps5a18fecc.png

In last week's main event, Chris Masters proved that he can go to the Extreme as he defeated CM Punk in a brutal hardcore match in order to secure himself one more shot at the Hardcore Title at Unforgiven against AJ Styles. Before he can get there, however, he has a big test ahead of him in the form of former UWF Champion Cody Rhodes. Rhodes has been speaking very cryptically as of late and, do you really know what's going on in Rhodes' mind? When "The Masterpiece" takes on the psychopathic Rhodes, which man will have their hand raised at the end of the match?

Main Event

UWF World Tag Team Championship

FanWorldTag_zps8f711c9a.png
EC3Tag_zps35a3e63e.png
Vs.
Tkidd_zps4ae8b5e2.png
Edge_zpsa4af363a.png

In our main event, it's deja vu from RAW as D-Generation X's opponents at Unforgiven are given their own chance at Tag Team Title gold. Paul Heyman is said to have no part of this decision, that it was all Vince McMahon's idea. Current champions Fandango and Ethan Carter the Third have been begging for some competition so they have been obliged. Can the so-called "Canadian Dream Team" do what their counterparts D-X did and walk away Tag Team Champions or will One Percent continue to dominate the SmackDown tag team scene?

ALSO WE WILL HEAR FROM.......

UWF Board Member Jeff Jarrett - He has promised to deliver a huge surprise this week.

SmackDown GM Paul Heyman - Heyman has said to have made a big signing that he will reveal this week.

UWF & Hardcore Champion AJ Styles - What will the "Phenomenal One" have to say about not only Austin's firing and Heyman's hiring but also facing Chris Masters at Unforgiven for the Hardcore Championship?

AND ANYONE ELSE!

ALSO!

Montel Vontavious Porter has announced that he will be bringing back the VIP Lounge this week but did not reveal who the guest will be. Guess we will have to stay tuned.​

Reactions: Sam

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
haha... mannnnnnn I was just like hmmmmm I wonder what Smackdown is cookin and then boom... Wait... let me try that again.

BAM!

Tag team title shot for Team Canada. We bringin the gold to Canada. Team Blue is gonna run this damn thing and Canada is taking over UWF.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm afraid I've got some GOOD NEWS!

Fauche & I are teaming up and we're leaving VICTORIOUS!

Reactions: Fauche