UWF Smackdown Chris Masters vs Cody Rhodes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
As the crowd settles down from the excitement that Smackdown has brought them so far, they are greeted by....

The crowd gives off a postitive reaction as the Power Couple, Chris Masters and Layla, make their way onto the stage and down the ramp with big smiles on their faces to show how happy they are now that they gotten their revenge on CM Punk and AJ Lee. Once they reach the ring, Masters holds down the ropes for Layla to enter as he follows behind her and grabs a mic from the ring announcer to address the crowd.

{{Chris Masters}}
Man I can't tell you all how happy I am to come out to a very cheerful crowd. For weeks now I've been nothing more than an arrogant punk who would constantly gain heat from the UWF Universe but after seeing the support you guys have given me over the past few weeks, I realized that I should be thankful. So I am here to thank you all for helping me see the light. I will no longer come out here with a sour attitude and take it out on the fans because you are all here to see a show. And it's my job to give you one!

w20A87g.png

The fans begin to cheer as Chris smiles and continues.

{{Chris Masters}}
Now last week I got my revenge on CM Punk for ruining our wedding. I left him lying unconscious in this ring as I walked away with vengeance and a hardcore championship shot. But now I find myself to have a big challenge this week. I am facing the very crazed Cody Rhodes. Now this man is in a very confusing situation seeing as how he doesn't know who he really is. And I'm sure everybody has felt that way before but believe me when I say this, he may be confused about who he is but he still knows what the task at hand is and that is to punish his opponent which he is very good at. But he will have a brand new challenge in front of him tonight when he takes on the masterpiece for the very first time. This man is a former world champion and I am being given the opportunity to show the higher ups and AJ Styles what I'm made of. So this is a very important match in my eyes. It's important that I beat Cody Rhodes to gather up the momentum that I desperately need going into my hardcore title match. Now I understand that Cody is going to give it his all to make sure that doesn't happen and I respect that. That makes a good match in my eyes and I'm ready for whatever he has to dish out. Please give it your all Cody because I'll be giving it my all.

Chris begins to pace as he speaks once again.

{{Chris Masters}}
Now there's no doubt that you've made the name for yourself to become one of the most if not the most dangerous man in UWF history. You've broken your opponents in the past and have created many many many great moments to add to your legacy. Well I got a legacy of my own that's growing by the second. And I'm looking to create a moment to put in the record books. So you'll be going head to head with a bull that's not looking to stop any time soon and I'm seeing red all over the place tonight because I'm ready for a fight. Hell I'm ready to give these people what they came here to see. Let's go out there and give a good old fashion wrestling match to see who the better man really is. Chris Masters or Cody Rhodes.