UWF SmackDown! 3/8/14: Bad News Barrett vs. Willow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The camera is switched on as we see a car approaching through the snow, suddenly the car stops as we see Bad News Barrett step out of the car as he then approaches to the front of the car where he begins speaking towards the camera.

tumblr_n0niewrJGX1qefv2ko1_1280.png

Bad News Barrett: A win is a win so they say. However I'm not too exactly pleased with everything that has happened; last week I was attacked by Willow during the match unbeknownst to me as he delivered the "Whisper in the Wind". I can vaguely understand that he is not currently happy with his look, like the majority of the fat slobs who are too lazy to remove the bloody snow off the road. Willow is a man of deceit, a man that has trapped into some sort of darkness that he's paralyzed his own thoughts and thought it was perfectly fine to try and take me out. Here I am standing, I'm not sore at all... your petty attack was not strong enough and while it did keep me down for some time... It simply wasn't enough. The fact is, you lost Willow... you cannot accept defeat at all. You honestly believe that because you're now wearing a mask that Jeff Hardy is dead? What kind of stupidity is this? You are Jeff Hardy, you've just decided to paint yourself in black and white instead of seeing color. You decided to put on that hideous mask to hide your ugly face; whilst I cannot disagree there... It's probably a good thing you've covered your face up because it's already chemically filled with damage. Soon you'll accidentally bleach your own face that you'll become Michael Jackson. But I don't hear you singing at all Willow, in fact I see you becoming more paralyzed than you already are; paralyzed at the fact you cannot defeat me. You couldn't even drag me back into the ring, I was never pinned because I was on the winning team but it's quite unfortunate that you allowed Shark Boy to be pinned. Thus, making you the weakest link of all. Mind you, this is just a Singles match. My very first singles match in a long time here in UWF and I'm afraid I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS!

The camera zooms in on Wade Barrett.

tumblr_n0niewrJGX1qefv2ko5_1280.png

Wade Barrett: The bad news is Willow... this darkness you lurk in. There's a thing called a torch, a torch is something that brings lightness even though the battery can always fail. There's another thing called a matchstick, it delivers fire. Is there any fire in you? Is there fury? Shush, may I please have some decorum? You Willow, you know deep inside your own flesh and soul that there's nothing there. It's all those drugs you've taken over the years that has set you this way, because you're prancing around here like a fantasy character thinking you're dead. You think you can reel me in, but you're not going out to sea to fish at all Willow. You're going to wrestle with me, I've been a bareknuckle champion, I'm the bearer of bad news and quite frankly the news delivered to you isn't quite pleasant. There is no good news for you, every time you're around you somehow find yourself slipping into danger. Finding a way to continue popping those pills, your mind is absolutely roasted Jeffrey. How long will you be suffering for? I'm not going to bother sending you to get help because I know you'll be too stupid that you'll end up walking into a chemist shop and prescribing yourself to unnecessary needs. Just like America, you're a statistic like the 22 and so million who take illicit drugs here in this country. I cannot fathom to represent how America has slandered their way into defeat. You allowed yourself this, you ruined your own body and now you have a man that represents the people. A man so disturbed, delusional and deranged! How does it feel Willow? How does it feel to know you've lost your own identity? What disappoints me is the fact this is my first singles match and I have to deal with a lunatic; I could have sat and watched 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest' if I wanted to see what represented Willow.

The camera switches off. After a thirty second pause, the camera comes back on as we see Wade Barrett in the ring.

Wade-Barrett-With-Mic.jpg

Wade Barrett: But unfortunately I have to settle for a match like this. It's perfectly fine seeing that Unforgiven is just around the corner and I'll be crowned as your new United States Champion. I am here to make America a better place, but first I must eliminate this crazed lunatic that represents you people. Once eliminated, I move onto eliminating the many that shouldn't crawl here in UWF. However... I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS FOR YOU! My name is Wade Barrett, I'm here to collide worlds; whilst I represent from the United Kingdom; it is this very country that has disappointed me and it is Willow that continues to paraphrase himself into a world of darkness but I am here to change that. Willow, will you finally believe that you've gone astray? Will you wake up and see the light at the end of the tunnel or shall my BULLHAMMER be the complete darkness once and for all?