UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! 3/1/14 Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Ultimate Wrestling Federation Presents....

smackdown_logo__rebranding__by_sub1987thai-d581rya.jpg

UWF Saturday Night SmackDown!

Smackethdownintro_zps05e180ff.gif

"FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS!" The theme song of UWF Saturday Night SmackDown blasts over the loudspeakers as a huge pyrotechnics display goes off. We then whip around the arena and show the jam-packed Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, NY. We are then directed to the ringside area where the SmackDown broadcast team Joey Styles and Jerry "The King" Lawler are sitting by.

stylesandlawler5sr.jpg

Styles: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another exciting edition of UWF Saturday Night SmackDown! I'm "The Voice of Extreme" Joey Styles and seated next to me is, of course, Jerry "The King" Lawler!

The King: Really? That's all the intro that I get? What's the matter with you, Joey?

Styles: Well, contrary to what you might think, this show isn't about you. This show is about the fantastic line-up of matches we have lined up.

The King: Agree to disagree, Joey, but we do have a great line-up, no doubt about it. We've got "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters taking on the former UWF Champion Cody Rhodes!

Styles: That should be a physical match no question but, we also have on tap tonight, before they step into the ring in a fatal 4 way for the US Title, Sami Callihan teams with Bad News Barrett to take on Willow and United States Champion Shark Boy!

The King: The C.U.N.T.!

Styles: You really love that name, King!

The King: What's not to love?

Styles: At any rate, we also have the debut of the newly outed Dolph Ziggler as he takes on the "Mexican Aristocrat" Alberto Del Rio!

The King: Dolph Ziggler probably doesn't like the C.U.N.T.

Styles: Gee, I wonder what gave you that idea! Moving on, what about our stellar main event? The UWF World Tag Team Champions, the One Percent defending the titles against the Canadian dream team, Tyson Kidd and Edge!

The King: that means we'll get to see Natalya and Trish! PUPPIES!!

Styles: Calm down, King! Before we gt there, we have the VIP Lounge presented by, as usual, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP!

The cameras come back to the ring, after the last segment and it shows that the crew have been setting up for the next part of the show. A familiar set is inside the ring as all the fans remember it as the V.I.P Lounge. The lights suddenly go out. The fans sit anxiously, asking the people next to them what is happening. The arena starts to flash gold and black lights everywhere, with some very known words inside the wrestling world ringing out over the PA system.

1,2, YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING
TICK TOCK, YOUR ABOUT TO STOP LIVING,
TICK TOCK I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME,
TICK TOCK, BUT THE DAY DON'T HAVE NO MEMORY
I'M COMING.

The crowd raise to their feet as smoke lifts from the side of the massive tunnel, set up at the top of the ramp. The crowd look anxiously towards the tunnel, waiting for a certain someone to emerge when suddenly, the flaps fly open, first his feet appear, then the torso follows and then his whole body is in view as MVP bursts out from the back, looking pretty snazzy in his business suit. He looks around at all the fans, reaching over the railings and barricades, wanting high fives from the Ballin Superstar, he just walks down the middle of the ramp, coolly chewing his bubble gum. He comes to the bottom of the ramp, stops and waits for his security guard to let him in.

MvpentraalVipLounge.gif

MVP walks past the security guard, nodding his head as he climbs up the steps, into the ring. He slowly walks towards the lounges set up in the middle of the ring, grabbing a mic as he looks out into the crowd. He seems to be all business tonight as he doesn't give the fans any of his usual taunts. He walks around the ring, before lifting the mic to his mouth and starts to talk.

MvpdalapresentacionalVipLounge.gif

THE BALLIN SUPERSTAR
MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER

Ladies and Gentleman, please please, everyone just take a seat because I don't miss a beat, sit back and relax and enjoy the view because this very special edition of the V.I.P Lounge is for people that's better then you.

MVP motions with his hands to the crowd to sit down, mouthing something out of the reach of his mic so it doesn't get picked up. He waits for a little bit of time before he starts talking again.

Now this V.I.P Lounge is a very special edition because for once in my very very very oh and did I mention very successful career, I was lost for ideas. It has been way to long since I was the host of the most anticipated talk show of the week and I thought, hey all of you have been great to big old MVP lately, so I decided this week, I would take the night off and reward you with this special edition but I still haven't told you why it's special. The reason tonight is a special edition is because for the first time ever, I haven't chosen a guest I wanted to have burn in my spotlight for the night. Normally when I announce I'm hosting a V.I.P Lounge, the guests are known to the T, normally the guest is picked by me and I make their night by giving them the chance to tell everyone how great I am You see though, tonight is different, I had a little look over the roster, I had a quick little scan on the UWF.com website, trying to decide who should get the night of their life and to be quite frank, I was stumped. I mean look at who we have on the roster now, we have the Council of Underwater and Nomadic Talent which if you shorten their name, you get another name for a ladies special place, a place I'm sure none of them has actually ever seen before, we have a tag team running around where one person damn near killed his own mother, and now we have a fat bald old man running UWF Smackdown although, no much has changed in that department, you could use those same words to describe the old GM with the only real difference being their history in the ring and that ladies and gentleman, pretty much just summed up last week.

MVP gives a little snigger in the mic as the friends are listening intently on what he is saying. He takes his time, walking over to the table and picking up a glass of clear liquid, presumably its water. He takes a sip, placing the glass back on the table, lifting the mic back to his mouth.

Oops, I think I just drank some of Shark Boys brothers, oh well but back to business, tonight I have not chosen a guest because I couldn't bring myself to choose anyone so possibly for the first and last time ever, I am going to let the guest choose themselves. We should really get a camera back there, it will be hilarious watching just about every superstar fight their way from the back just to be the first one through that curtain but I'm not ready for my guest just quite yet, so everyone just chill back there because I have one person I want to address right now and lets make this clear, this person better not be my guest if he knew what was good for him.

The crowd let out a mixed reaction, not fully knowing who MVP is talking to but are intrigued with who is on MVP's mind.

This one person is on top of the world at the moment, this person is on quite a streak and at this moment in time, this person is a double champion, he is of course the Hardcore Champion as well as the UWF Champion, the person I am talking about is AJ Styles.

The crowd start to cheer at the mention of AJ's name. MVP rubs his chin as the crowd continue to cheer. He motions for them to quiet down.

You see, all you fans love him, to be honest with you, I might be on your side, he has some skills, he has some talent but at the end of the day, he is the person that ended my last UWF Title reign. I showed respect to him and he did deserve it, I am not saying he didn't but the moment you take the UWF Title away from me, it doesn't matter who you are, it could have been my biggest home boy, Lebron James, we are no longer cool. You see AJ, you beat me fair and square for my title but I ain't just going to let it slide but something has really angered me more then anything. You see last week, while you were throwing what you call a celebration, I would personally have called it a funeral, it was about the same amount of fun as one, you decided to credit the Hardcore Title as a major factor in your recent success. The moment you decided to raise that title higher then the UWF Title, it made me sick AJ but that isn't even the worst part yet, it is just the beginning, the thing that makes me sick to my stomach is the fact that Unforgiven, the Pay Per View before Wrestlemania, you have decided that the Hardcore Title is more important, defending that title belt instead of having to prove yourself with a UWF Title match. Just think of this, I am not even guaranteed a match at Unforgiven so Smackdown's main event could be Chris Masters vs AJ Styles for the Hardcore Title Belt. Am I the only one that sees a problem in this? Now I know you all cheer myself and AJ, often not being able to choose between us but surely even you are on my side. I had to defend my UWF Title belt later that week when I won my belt but AJ Styles gets until Wrestlemania which is at least a month away to hold his belt tight and not even have to defend it. Are you kidding me? I don't see the meaning behind this but there isn't a lot I can do about it is there? I can't change his mind and I am certainly not in the good books of our new general manager am I so there isn't a lot of things I can do. This is also something that has troubled me over the past week, what can I do to change that, what can I do to make an impact.

MVP stops, looking around at the crowd who are silent now, waiting for MVP to speak again. He cracks his knuckles, and raises the mic back to his mouth.

That is where my guest tonight comes in, you see I am out here standing in this ring, putting my name forward to being the new Number One Contender, I know I get the right to a rematch being the former champion, that isn't the only reason I should be named as the man who gets the first crack at AJ Styles, my salary comes into, my skills come into but mostly the fact that I am the best superstar this world has to offer, I have proved it in the USA, I have proved it in Japan, I have proved it in every country I could but right now, I want to prove it once again so what I am looking for, in my guest tonight is someone that thinks everything I just said was a load of crock, I want someone who wants to prove something, I want someone who believes that they deserve the shot more then the Franchise Playa MVP, so everyone back there, I am ready for my guest so Mickey, get ready to let whoever decides to show up through that rope and into the ring with me. Come on guys, don't be shy, don't be afraid to come out here and share my spotlight.

MVP lowers the mic, awaiting for someone from the back to answer his challenge. The crowd rustles in their seats staring at the stage intently as they await anyone to come out when...

Whoa Oh

The crowd stand up and boo towards the stage as the all too familiar mix of themes play, from behind the curtain Cody walks outs with his hood over his head. He flips it off and smiles out to the people in almost a laugh before his eyes catch the ring and the smile turns into a smirk. He begins to walk down the ramp and raises a microphone.

011.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Whooa ooooh...You're Only smoke and mirrors

Cody sings out as the crowd boo, Rhodes seems to be in his own little world as he spins while he walks down the ramp before he stops at the velvet rope. He cracks his neck to the side and the care-free smile on his face fades away with a cold serious one as he looks at the guard. The guard looks back for a moment as if making sure it's okay before he unhooks the rope and steps aside, Cody laughs to himself his personality changing immediately as he walks back and runs up the steel steps across the ring apron.

Whoa Oh!...You're only smoke and mirrors To Me!

Cody stops and locks eyes with MVP in the ring, smiling wide

Well well well if it isn't my old friend...Montel I have to say you look a lot...healthier compared to the last time I saw you, of course the last time I saw you I had just gotten done retaining my championship and making sure you weren't heard from for a while. And when I heard you invite anyone out here I thought it would be the perfect time to get back in touch with you, I mean I know everything you've accomplished since then...the only real thing I wanted to find out is if you remember what happened before that. Before you came back and started impressing the world...You ran into a wall and while you've tried to run away from that past, tried to forget that ever happened and boast in lieu of why you had to return in the first place.

Cody slowly steps into the ring.

The last time we stood across the ring from one another was the King of the Ring, and it ended with you...

Cody looks down at the floor, turning his body to one side facing the hard camera

Laying right about here...and then that was it for M...V...P. But now Oh ho ho Now MVP is better than ever, Former UWF Champion, Half Man and Half Amazing...But...And there's always a But...You think you deserve more than anyone else, first crack at our Champion. Before you get your hopes up, Before you start making plans Allow me to let you in on a little joke. Rematch clauses...

Cody tilts his head to one side a little confused

Number one Contender!

Rhodes shouts this one out but as he looks at MVP he tilts his head to one side again, confused.

Why aren't you Laughing?...Well Whether you find it funny or not, I learned a loooong time ago that these words are jokes, I learned a long time ago that This Entire Industry is one Big Dark Joke. It's sad really, sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who can see the truth...Life is just an absurdist comedy and the only appropriate response is to laugh. See Montel like you I am a former UWF Champion, but I did not receive my rematch...Because now I know that they don't care about that, they'll do whatever they want...and if you want something you can't expect it to come you've got to take it...And while I know you're the host of this little shindig, I have a question for you...Are you sure you want it as much as anyone else?

Cody starts to chuckle to himself as he lowers his microphone. MVP looks at Cody weirdly. He takes a second to gather his thoughts before he raises the mic.

Well, first things first Cody, welcome to the V.I.P Lounge, I am truly honoured that you took some time out from fighting with your siblings or killing animals, pulling the wings off of flies, sitting in a corner swaying back and fourth, whatever you were doing, thank you for putting that on hold so please Cody, I can only show my appreaciation by offering you a seat on the V.I.P Lounge that cost me oh so many dollar bills.

MVP motions for Cody to take a seat, Cody doesn't move, just blanking MVP's offer all together. MVP goes to the lounge, hitting the middle of it motioning for where Cody should sit. Cody just looks at MVP, turning his head to the side as this is happening. The host shrugs his shoulders and it seems he is ready to give that bit up.

Well, suit yourself, I can only be a good host and offer to it but Cody, my old friend, it seems you want to get right down to business, from what I know about you, it shouldn't really surprise me should it? I think that's what makes me weary of you, always wanting to get straight to business, no fun and games.

MVP fixes his suit sleeves as Cody hasn't moved at all. The host changes his focus and looks at Cody.

It seems weird to me however that you don't want to partake in those actvities as it seems that all that is happening inside that head of yours. Singing your theme song, very creative, who told you that would be a great idea, was it the father figure voice in your head? Was it maybe the bigger brother figure, it doesn't really bother me which one but which ever voice you listened to, telling you to come out here, well I wouldn't listen to that again but one I certainly wouldn't listen to would be the one telling you to ask me, the host, questions. I see that as an insult but because I am a man of class, I won't skim past your question.

MVP grabs a seat on the lounge chair furthest away from Cody as he makes himself comfortable crossing his knees.

It isn't a matter of wanting it as much as anyone else, its a matter of deserving it more then anyone else including yourself Cody. They will give people they like more options Cody yes, you are correct in that sense but everyone knows whats best for business, that is what they want at the end of the day. You had a good run Cody but they knew that once it was over it was time to move on, by the looks of it so did you, you moved onto having Rhodes Family issues shown all over the world, you moved on, they moved on and everyone was happy Cody, everyone forgot but you want to know the difference between you and I Cody, we have plenty of them to pick for but the main one is, I am not happy with going back to being just another star, I want to remain THE Star, the man, I am not going to stand back and have AJ hold the spotlight because I know that spotlight belongs to me. I will regain that spotlight sooner rather then later but Cody, while we are on that subject, I have a great question for you, why do you want to be thrust into the spotlight when you have spent so much of your life running away from the light? Living in the shadows afraid of what the light meant?

It is now MVP's turn to lower the mic, as he looks towards Cody, awaiting a response.

Cody Rhodes:

Afraid? oh no no no Montel I've never been afraid of the light, in fact quite the opposite for even in my most...Darkest times I was simply in the dark tunnel making my way towards the light at the end of it. But You brought something up that really...amused me.

Cody starts to chuckle to himself but suddenly gets a serious look on his face.

You said you wanted to remain the star, the man, oh naive Montel...There is only one man of this era, and you have the privilege of sharing a ring with him at this moment. And that is the answer to your little question, The reason I'm here is because people like you seem to forget that the leather strap you held made you champion but not...The Man. I'm the guy to face, I'm the one you lose to just to show how good you are. Whether it's Dean-O or Uncle Steve you don't become a UWF name until you lose to Cody Rhodes. But it seems after I stopped going after a title I proved I could hold against anyone, people seemed to think other people were it. People started talking about Rated R Eras and Mountains to conquer...People think the title actually means they are the best but what it means is actually that they are the top of the mountain, but on that mountain stands a pedestal where I stand above them.

Cody looks around at the set of the lounge

See The Title is just like this flashy and fancy lounge, it makes you look important...People look at this ring and think MVP is a somebody because he has his own little talk show, just like our champion right now...they see the title and they think this guy is The Man in this business because he's holding it's grandest prize...It gives off the illusion like you matter around here, but at the end of the day it's all just

Cody stares down at the table with champagne glasses on it

Smoke and Mirrors

Rhodes kicks the small table over towards MVP, who stands up and gets right in Cody. The crowd get on their feet as Cody gets a wide smile on his face as MVP looks ready to fight. But before anything can go further over the PA System Heymans theme hits.

Styles: Here comes the boss!

The King: And just in the nick of time. MVP was about to make a mistake!

After a few bars of his theme music, SmackDown General Manager Paul Heyman emerges out from the back and stands atop the ramp and looks down at the ring. He then holds up his microphone and speaks.

Paul-Heyman-Promo.jpg

Paul Heyman: Gentlemen, gentlemen. Mr. Rhodes, Mr. Porter, please, refrain from giving in to your primal rages for just a moment because I have an important announcement to make that concerns the both of you. Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the General Manager of Saturday Night SmackDown and it has been brought to my attention through Mr. Rhodes' and Mr. Porter's eloquent words here tonight that they both have a stake to claim in the UWF Championship, a title held by one AJ Styles. Now, with Unforgiven just around the corner and Mr. Styles being heavily involved with defending his Hardcore Championship, that leaves WrestleMania wide open for a number one contender, a term that I personally, Mr. Rhodes, do not find funny in the slightest. Now, I am well aware that the Royal Rumble winner Dean Ambrose has yet to announce which world champion he will be challenging at WrestleMania but, to be frank, I don't like to have my time wasted. I'm a bit of an impatient man, a quality which has served me well in the past and even secured me this position. So, what we will have at Unforgiven is a match to determine who will face AJ Styles, and also Dean Ambrose granted he decide to jump ship to the blue brand, at WrestleMania for the UWF Championship. It will be you, Mr. Porter going one-on-one with Mr. Rhodes.

As Heyman lowers his microphone, Rhodes blindsides MVP and throws him into the corner and begins hammering away on him with repeated right hands. He then grabs one of the folding chairs in the corner and throws it down on the ground. He then drags MVP to the center of the ring and hits MVP with a Cross Rhodes on top of the chair!

Styles: Oh now come on!

The King: Cody's just offering MVP a seat, Joey!

Rhodes then looks down at MVP and laughs as we go to our next segment.

The camera opens up in the locker room area where Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez are standing.

normal_WWE_Smackdown_4th_March_2011_720p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_001921480.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez: Albertoooooo Delllll Rrriiiooooooooooooooooo!

Alberto Del Rio: No Ricardo, you have to roll the R more, it's Delll Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what are you doing?

Ricardo Rodriguez: I’m sorr-

Alberto Del Rio: ENOUGH! Come on Ricardo, I’m just kidding amigo; you’ll be great as always. If you weren’t, I would scrape you to the dirt like a piece of mierda.

Alberto notices the camera is on him and looks into it.

Alberto Del Rio: As a man of luxury, I have always been a fan of art, there’s nothing like a good painting to give that fine look to a room, it helps give that room a bit of colour, a bit of life. That is why I hire the greatest painter in all of Mexico. He only paints for me, just like Ricardo only announces for me. It’s the perks of being rich I suppose, I can do whatever I want; even my locker room is worth more than the common man’s house. Yes that’s good.

The camera pans over to Alberto Del Rio’s personal painter.

normal_WWE_Smackdown_4th_March_2011_720p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_001927080.jpg

Painter: Thank you Alberto

Alberto Del Rio: Now go on both of you, move, get out, and go get me a cappuccino.

Both the painter and Ricardo scurry out of the room, leaving Del Rio alone.

Alberto Del Rio: Tonight, I will make some art of my own. Tonight I will beat Dolph Ziggler into a bloodied mess, and show him what he already knows, that he’s not a real man. I will show him that the wrestling world is no place for someone like him; he brings shame on us all. So far, I’ve not been given a challenge, I faced someone who didn’t even show up, and now I’m facing a maricón. If management’s goal is one to insult me they are very much succeeding. I deserve a lot better, and I need to get what I deserve. My name is Alberto Del Rio, and I am a future campeón here, and I’ve been a campeón in the past. I should be getting treated with respect, I want a challenge.

normal_WWE_Smackdown_4th_March_2011_720p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_001933680.jpg

Alberto Del Rio pauses before smirking, and then carrying on.

Alberto Del Rio: Tonight, I beat down Dolph Ziggler so bad that I put him in the hospital. I will win every match until I get what I deserve, and I once again become a champion in the UWF, and why? Because it’s my destiny… but of course, you already know that.

Del Rio smirks into the camera before it fades to black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

20090320072320!WWE_Raw_Logo.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentleman, the following contest is set for one fall!

rodriguez.jpg

The lights dim and the crowd looks on in anguish as they are soon graced by Ricardo Rodriguez standing in the ring wearing a smart suit. The personal ring announcer of Alberto Del Rio takes a deep breath as he begins to introduce the Mexican Aristocrat.

Ricardo Rodriguez:

Damas y Caballeros

Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes aquí

Un hombre de la clase de bienes

Un futuro campeón en el UWF

Un hombre que tiene Mark Henry corriendo asustado

Albertoooooooooooo Delllll Rioooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Alberto Del Rio’s theme song plays over the arena as Del Rio comes out in a brand new silver Lamborghini Gallardo. He drives it up to the side of the entrance ramp where he gets out amidst a chorus of boos from the crowd.

b711c40681a6768fcb107f245388f5e3.png

Lilian Garcia: And introducing his opponent, from Hollywood, Florida; weighing in at 241 pounds..... DOLPH ZIGGLER!!!!

2e0ppn4.jpg

ADR_zpsf91d7b2a.png
Vs.
Ziggler_zps71864065.png

The bell rings and the two competitors of the opening contest for the night are ready to get it on. Alberto Del Rio looks at the highly energetic Dolph Ziggler with a smug look, smiling over how feeble Ziggler looks. Ziggler is hopping around the ring while glancing over at his opponent, both men then approach each other then gets into a lockup. Ziggler has the strength advantage here and manages to bring Del Rio to the corner, Del Rio though shoves away Ziggler from the corner. Del Rio has a serious look on him now and advances towards Ziggler but Ziggler hits a quick arm drag onto Del Rio! Del Rio springs to his feet and goes towards Ziggler again but Ziggler hits another arm drag. Del Rio waits for Ziggler to get up then goes for his own charge, Del Rio trying to outsmart the Ziggler by executing a monkey toss but Ziggler lands on his feet and hits a kick to the side of Del Rio. Del Rio flinches from the shot but then goes for a clothesline, Ziggler ducks it and dropkicks Del Rio to the ground!

Styles: Dolph Ziggler is showing the world that he's the man, King! I mean look at him go!

King: Oh he wants the world to know something alright...

Styles: Oh knock it off, will you?

Alberto Del Rio gets up and gives a cold stare to Dolph Ziggler, not thrilled with being tormented by the egotisical Ziggler one bit. Ziggler has a big smile on his face and tells Del Rio to bring it on, Del Rio then charges towards Ziggler again. Ziggler ducks a clothesline and goes for another dropkick but Del Rio grabs the legs which causes Ziggler to fall to the mat. Del Rio strikes the trapped leg of Ziggler then gets on his knees and hits some shots to Ziggler's face. Ziggler manages to shove away Del Rio but Del Rio goes behind Ziggler and stiff kicks him on the back. Ziggler yelps out in pain as Del Rio brings him back to his feet and kicks him in the stomach. Del Rio runs and bounes off the ropes and slips behind Ziggler and nails a belly to back suplex onto Del Rio. Del Rio gets back up and smiles to the crowd which provokes them to boo at Del Rio, Del Rio then picks up Ziggler again and strikes him in the gut with a knee then whips him to the ropes. Del Rio bends down for a dropkick but Ziggler kicks Del Rio in the face, then quickly runs up and executes a snap DDT to Del Rio! The fans pop at change of pace as Ziggler goes for the cover...

1!

2!

But no, Alberto Del Rio kicks out! The crowd goes ooh as Ziggler shakes head in disappointment, but carries on with the match as he applies a chinlock to Del Rio. Del Rio is stuck in the hold but doesn't take to long to figure out how to break free as he gets to his knees then hits a shoulder toss onto Del Rio. Del Rio applies an armlock to Ziggler, Ziggler grunting from the pain driven onto his arm but Ziggler easily gets to his feet and rams his elbow to the gut of Del Rio. Ziggler then hits a punch to the face of Del Rio, then a kick to the midsection to keep him stunned. Ziggler then gets hyped up some more which causes the fans to stand behind Ziggler once more, Ziggler then bounces off the ropes and goes for a charge towards Del Rio, but Del Rio sees this coming and executes the tilt-a-whirl backbreaker onto Dolph Ziggler!

King: You gotta love Alberto Del Rio, Joey! That guy always thinks one step ahead in every match!

Styles: Alberto Del Rio may be one step ahead then Dolph Ziggler, but I know that the crowd is behind that man every step of the way!

Dolph Ziggler rolls around the ring while trying to comfort his back, Del Rio chuckling to himself as he stalks his prey around the ring. Ziggler makes it to the turnbuckles and uses the ropes to help himself get up. Del Rio walks up and kicks Del Rio in the gut a couple of times, Ziggler slipping down to a sitting position and Del Rio nails some hard stomps to the chest of Ziggler. Del Rio then backs away from Ziggler a few paces, then runs up and hits a running knee to the face of Ziggler! Ziggler's neck snaps back after that move and is now laying on the canvas, Del Rio though picks up Ziggler and leans him on the ropes. Ziggler is in big trouble now as Del Rio is getting his game on as he places Ziggler onto the top turnbuckle, then hammers away at the face of Ziggler to keep him stunned on the spot. Del Rio then climbs the ropes and is preparing for a superplex but Ziggler fights back with some body shots to Del Rio, then chucks him off the turnbuckles! Del Rio stands back up as Ziggler repositions himself, then leaps off the ropes and goes for a diving move but Del Rio counters to a double knee gutbuster to a flying Dolph Ziggler!

King: What a counter!

Styles: Dolph Ziggler needs to refocus if he wants to win his return match to the UWF!

Alberto Del slowly gets back up to his feet and has a big smirk on his face. He sees Ziggler struggle to get to his feet and knows that this match is his. Del Rio walks up to Ziggler and kicks him in the arm a couple of times, then wretches it and strikes it down some more, trying to weaken it. Ziggler winces after every shot, but manages to break free from the hold and strikes Del Rio in the face with some of his own punches, then hits a discus punch to the head which knocks him down! Del Rio is taken back from the blow but Ziggler is still laying waste to Alberto Del Rio, Ziggler running up and hitting a stomp to the back of Del Rio. Del Rio is rising to his knees, trying to plan his next phase of assault but Ziggler ends up hitttig the double-legged bulldog Del Rio! The crowd pops as Del Rio hops around the ring, getting the fans all pumped up as Del Rio makes it to his feet. Ziggler does a couple of hip thrusts towards Del Rio's direction then runs up behind him, executing the Zig Zag! Del Rio is down as Dolph Ziggler goes for the cover...

1!

2!

3!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph-Ziggler-620x350.jpg

THIS MESSAGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY... THE FRIENDS OF AJ STYLES

impact365-aj-styles-impact-entire-wrestling-industry-620x350.jpg

AJ Styles is seen walking through the backstage of Smackdown as the fans cheer as the UWF and Hardcore champion is shown in the video the camera is focused on him as he goes and he begins to speak into the camera

AJ Styles: Hello to the friends of AJ Styles it hurts to say that I am not going to be out there in the middle of the ring with you fine folks. That I won't be there to able to wrestle in front of you, but for some reason I feel like that is Paul Heyman's plan, and that Paul Heyman is trying with anything in his power to make sure that AJ Styles dosen't wrestle in that very ring so that way I am rusty come Unforgiven. Let me say this before I adress Mr. Heyman.... Stone Cold Steve Austin. You're a brother too me, I don't know what in the hell happened. Hell I don't like what happened. I don't think it is fair that you got the short end of the stick here, and that I feel is my fault. Though Austin I know you buddy. You wouldn't want me to pout that you got fired. No hell you would want me to get out there to kick some ass, and let me tell you that is exactly what I am going to do.

AJ goes and he smiles at the camera, and he goes to speak

AJ Styles: Paul Heyman did you forget who in the hell I am? I am the "Demi-God" of UWF. You think that you're slowing me down for my big match at Unforgiven, you think that I am going to be soften up because of this match at Unforgiven? No, no, no Heyman you got it all wrong. Obviously when Matt Morgan was around you weren't paying attention to exactly who AJ Styles is. AJ Styles is not a mere mortal who gets rusty. Know my body is prepared, and ready for any situation that comes at my way. So if you think that holding me back and not putting me on this card is going to soften me up, and make me weak you're going have to do so much more then what you have planned. Sorry Heyman you're going have to do better.

AJ goes and he lifts the hardcore championship high and he puts it on his shoulders, and he begins to speak to the camera

AJ Styles: Chris Masters a man who I am quite familiar with. You know you're going at me for this Hardcore Championship at Unforgiven. You see Chris you're lucky you get to be in that ring, you get to be surrounded by the Friends of AJ Styles, and you're facing a top notch opponent in Cody Rhodes. That kind of experience and mat time you will obtain by just being in that very ring. Boy it is almost priceless. Chris though I know we will tangle words later on, this isn't the first rodeo we ever had, and I know you're more hungry then before to send a message, and to prove a point. You want to show the world you can beat AJ Styles. You want to show the world that you're better then me.... Chris that ain't going to happen, because as not Hardcore champion, but as UWF Champion I want to show the world why I am called the "Demi-God", and why I am called "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles. Not only that Chris but I want to shove it into Paul Heyman's face, and not only Paul Heyman's face but Vincet Kennedy McMahon's face. I know you have no alliance towards them Chris. You are your own man with you're own brain, but Chris just like many months ago before the Royal Rumble where you were an example for a message of what kind of AJ Styles they will be seeing at the Royal Rumble. This will be a message to Paul Heyman and the higher ups here on Smackdown. You may get rid of one friend of AJ Styles, but at the end of the day there is bunch of other friends waiting for me to see me rise again. So Chris sorry you'll have to be the example again at Unforgiven, and I look forward to not only seeing you soon, but all the friends of A... J.... Styles.

Fans cheer as the camera fades to black

----------------------------------------------------------------------

goldust.jpg

Next Week on SmackDown!: The Return of GOLDUST!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As the crowd settles down from the excitement that Smackdown has brought them so far, they are greeted by....

The crowd gives off a postitive reaction as the Power Couple, Chris Masters and Layla, make their way onto the stage and down the ramp with big smiles on their faces to show how happy they are now that they gotten their revenge on CM Punk and AJ Lee. Once they reach the ring, Masters holds down the ropes for Layla to enter as he follows behind her.

Styles: Here he is, ladies and gentlemen. The man who has been on one hell of a streak as of late, "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters!

The King: Streak? No, more like the man has gone full insane and psychotic! Look at what he and his lunatic wife did to poor CM Punk and AJ Lee last week!

As Mr. and Mrs. Masters wait in the ring for Cody Rhodes, the titantron flashes to life and up pops SmackDown GM Paul Heyman.

heyman.jpg

Paul Heyman: Mr. Masters, I know that you were expecting to be facing Mr. Rhodes here tonight but I have made a decision that you may or may not agree with. I bared witness to your barbaric ways last week in your match with CM Punk and, seeing as how Mr. Rhodes will be competing in a high-profile match in a few weeks at Unforgiven with Mr. Porter for a UWF Championship opportunity at WrestleMania while you, on the other hand, have a Hardcore Title match instead against Mr. AJ Styles. Now, I'm not one to step on any toes here but I'm just not comfortable putting a big star like Mr. Rhodes in jeopardy and, quite frankly, waste his time in a match with the likes of you. Therefore, it is my duty to inform you, Mr. Masters, that your match has been cancelled. I know you might have some questions for me but, you see, I am a very busy man and don't have time to waste discussing the subject. Next week, there will be a contract signing with you and Mr. Styles where I will be present and you may ask me anything you so wish. Thank you.

Styles: You have got to be kidding me, right?!

The King: Smart man that Paul Heyman. Can't risk a former UWF Champion on someone like Chris Masters.

Suddenly, the titantron shows some static before cutting to black. All the light in the arena turn off and the Smackdown audience are drawn to a video that begins to play over the titantron…

As the video finishes all the lights return as everyone ponders the vignette before them.

Styles: What a strange video, considering we know whom Suicide was from his days in TNA?

The King: You’re right, Joey, I mean – oh my god, you’ve got a note taped to your shirt!

Styles: What?

As Styles feels his chest for the note, he removes it from his shirt and looks at it as a cameraman captures the note as well. Simply on a blank A4 reads six words, all painted in blood red.

The King: What does it say?

Styles: But who is the REAL Suicide?

The King: How did it even get there?

King and Styles continue to discuss the situation as UWF Smackdown head to a commercial break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

logo-uf08.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

hqdefault.jpg

We head backstage to see EC3, Fandango and Maxine standing around

EC3: Are we on?

Camera man: Yeah you're on.

Ethan then turns to Fandango and Maxine to talk as if the camera isn't there.

EC3: Can you believe this? Just last week we threaten legal action after the way they've been mistreating us and yet here we are having to defend our titles again against two random dudes thrown together. When will they get it through their big heads that we're so much better than the rest of their roster. Why do they even hate us? We bring in big numbers, we're the best entertainers.

Maxine: Maybe it has something to do with the last talent meeting.

Fandango: What talent meeting?

Maxine: The meeting that you and Ethan refused to show up at because you were vacationing in Cabo.

Fandango: We weren't vacationing. James Franco wanted to show me his new summer home because he said it was bigger than mine. It's not by the way.

Maxine: Yeah well it might have gone over much smoother had you two not sent in that little video you shot.

EC3: Video? What video?

Maxine: It was a video of you two tanning on the beach saying you were above all the bureaucratic bullcrap and that Vince should be kissing your asses weekly like the men who make the decisions on Smackdown do every week to him.

EC3: I don't remember that! Wait! That means we're being discriminated against. That means this case will be a sure fire winner!

Maxine: Stop worrying about the case. I'll handle that. Tonight you two have to fight the biggest challenge you've had as Tag Team Champions. That isn't saying much since the competition you've faced so far has been lackluster but these guys are sneaky Canadians and they can't be trusted. They'll do anything to win so I'll be watching your backs.

Fandango: Good. I don't want anything to get in the way in my final victory against Trash Status's little faction. This match will prove that had I been given the opportunity to face Edge when he was UWF Champion, I would have easily danced all over his dreams.

Fandango does a very quick 5 second dance before posing as we head elsewhere.

SharkUSA_zps19a6a567.png
Jhardy_zpsb0f29047.png
Vs.
SamiCalls_zpsbb3eecec.png
Afraid_zpsa30892c6.png

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell sounds and this match is underway. We start the match off with Barrett and Shark Boy. Both men lock up in the middle of the ring and try to match strength. Barrett easily overpowers the US Champion and shoves him down to the mat. Barrett then laughs as Shark Boy lands in the corner. Barrett then charges at Shark Boy but the champion moves out of the way and Barrett hits chest-first into the turnbuckle. As Barrett stumbles backwards, Shark Boy rolls him up.

KICK-OUT!!

Styles: Shark Boy almost delivering his own share of Bad News!

The King: That was bad and you should feel bad, Joey.

Barrett rolls out and back to his feet and charges at Shark Boy again. This time, Shark Boy sidesteps Barrett and ends up throwing him over the top rope. Barrett lands on the apron and waits for Shark Boy to turn around. As he does, Shark Boy reaches for Barrett but Barrett hits him with a shoulder block through the ropes. Shark Boy stumbles back and Barrett re-enters the ring. Barrett then flattens Shark Boy with a clothesline. Barrett then pins Shark Boy.

KICK-OUT!!

Shark Boy gets the shoulder up and Barrett wastes no time in going to work on Shark Boy. He start hitting him with repeated right hands, trying to wear him down. Barrett then lifts Shark Boy up and throws him into the corner. At this point, Barrett then just starts unloading on the champion with punches all over his body, his head, torso, et cetera. Barrett then lifts Shark Boy up and hits him with the snake eyes, dropping him face first onto the top turnbuckle. Shark Boy then crumbles to the mat. Barrett continues to laugh as he slaps the top of Shark Boy's head repeatedly as he's trying to make it back up to his feet. Then, Shark Boy springs up and takes Barrett off guard and starts hammering away with a flurry of Austin-esque right hands, catching the former bare-knuckle fighter off guard. Shark Boy then attempts to whip Barrett into the ropes but Barrett counters and sends Shark Boy into the ropes instead. As Shark Boy ducks a clothesline attempt, Barrett turns around and Shark Boy catches him with a Lou Thesz Press. Shark Boy then continues to hammer away at Barrett.

Styles: Shark Boy opening a can of Whoop Bass on Bad News Barrett!

Shark Boy then walks over to his corner and tags in Willow. Willow comes in and immediately begins to dance very strangely around the ring. Barrett is just getting up as he notices this and promptly crawls over to his corner and tags in Callihan. Willow approaches Sami and attempts to lock up with him. However, Callihan hits Willow with a stiff kick to the gut. Sami then starts hitting Willow with right hands in the temple. Willow, however, seems to be thriving off of the abuse and is laughing through it.

The King: What the hell has happened to Jeff Hardy?!

Callihan notices this and doesn't take too well to this as he grabs Willow by the shoulder and hurls him into the ring post. Willow's laughter stops as he grimaces in pain and holds his shoulder. Callihan then starts stomping away at Willow in the corner in a much more violent manner than he would in the past. Callihan then backs up and sizes Willow up. He then charges forward and hits Willow in the face with a big boot. Callihan then drags Willow to the center of the ring and covers him.

Shark Boy comes in and interrupts the pin. The referee then makes Shark Boy get back to his corner. With the referee distracted, Callihan begins choking Willow with a murderous gleam in his eyes. Willow is kicking his legs and trying to break free. As the referee turns around, Callihan stops and picks Willow up to his feet. He then sets him up and hits him with a suplex.

Styles: Kevin Steen has awoken something almost demonic inside of Sami Callihan.

The King: He's just showing a more ruthless side, Joey. He's not sacrificing virgins or anything.

Callihan then rebounds off the ropes as Willow is sitting up. When Willow eventually does, Sami hits him with a seated lariat, almost taking his head clean off. Callihan then quickly covers Willow once again.

KICK-OUT!!

Callihan then goes back to choking Willow, this time blatantly in front of the referee. The referee then counts to 5 and Callihan releases the hold shortly after 4. Callihan then goes and gets in the referee's face and begins screaming at him. The referee is screaming back but the manner in which Callihan is doing this, he's obviously intimidated. Callihan then turns back to Willow and goes to put him in a leg lock. Before he can, Willow uses his legs to push Callihan down to the mat. Willow then gets to his feet as Callihan is attempting an axe handle. Willow ducks and comes off the ropes. As Callihan turns around, he is met with a big front dropkick. Callihan hits the mat hard as Willow dances. Willow then picks Callihan up and grabs his arm and leads him to the turnbuckle. Willow then hops up onto the top rope and backflips off of it, catching Callihan in a DDT just before he hit the ground.

Styles: What a spectacular move!

The King: I've never seen anything like it!

Willow then covers Callihan.

Barrett comes in and kicks Willow in the back of the head, interrupting the pin. Barrett then picks Willow up and hits him with a European uppercut. Willow stumbles back and Barrett grabs him by the head and tosses him over the top rope. Barrett then exits the ring and goes to bash Willow's head on the steel steps. Willow, however, hits Barrett in the gut and bashes his head instead. Willow then slides back into the ring to Callihan. He lifts Callihan back up to his feet and sets him up for a suplex. Instead of falling back, Willow just tosses Callihan forward in an unorthodox suplex.

Styles: I'm not sure what to call that, but it looks effective!

Willow then turns Callihan over and pins him.

KICK-OUT!!

Willow then goes to lift Callihan back up but Callihan pushes him away. As Willow nears his corner from the push, Shark Boy slaps his shoulder and tags himself in. Willow appears to be confused but doesn't have much time to react as Barrett grabs his legs from the outside of the ring and drags him out. Barrett then tosses Willow into the barricade and begins stomping away at him.

The King: Look at Bad News Barrett go!

Meanwhile, inside the ring, Shark Boy and Callihan are exchanging right hands in the ring. Callihan starts getting the upper hand but Shark Boy ducks a thrown punch and rebounds off the ropes. As Callihan turns around, Shark Boy hits him with a flying forearm. As he gets back up,Shark Boy starts signaling for the Chummer.

Styles: Here it comes, King!

The King: Sami! Look out!

As he does this, Steen hops up onto the apron and gets the referee's attention. Shark Boy sees this and runs over to the apron and knocks Steen off. As Shark Boy turns around, Callihan immediately hoists him up onto his shoulders and hits him with the Switchblade Special! Callihan then covers him.

3!!

YOUR WINNERS, BAD NEWS BARRETT AND SAMI CALLIHAN!!!

537820_563629637011288_1239087329_n.jpg

Styles: Sami Callihan just picked up a victory over the United States Champion!

The King: Kevin Steen is the difference-maker, Joey!

As Sami and Kevin are in the ring celebrating their victory, Barrett is still beating Willow mercilessly. Willow finally finds an opening and, as Barrett is about to shove him into the ring post, Willow counters the toss and ends up throwing Barrett into the ring post. The T.I.O.C. Leave the ring as this brawl continues. Willow then hops up onto the top rope and waits for Barrett to get up. As he does, Willow soars off the top rope and nails him with the Willow's Whisper!

Styles: WILLOW'S WHISPER!

The King: Jeff Hardy sacrifices himself and it may have backfired.

Willow stands back up in obvious pain but dances around to the delight of the crowd. We then fade into the next segment as Willow laughs hysterically into the camera.

----------------------------------------------------------------

BDZvCLLCEAERZzP_original_original_display_image_crop_north.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall and it is for the World Tag Team Championship!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, being accompanied by the Greatest Manager of all time Trish Stratus, representing Team Canada, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada; weighing in at 241 pounds.... EDGE!!!

edgeentrance2.gif

Lillian Garcia: And introducing his partner. Being accompanied by Natalya, representing Team Canada, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada weighing in at 205 pounds..... TYSON KIDD!!!

hSCoh5v.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen,

E

C

Lillian Garcia: And introducing their opponents. Being accompanied by Summer Rae and Maxine, weighing in at 466 pounds; Fandango and Ethan Carter III.... they are the ONE PERCENT!!

wwe-fandango-entrance-o.gif

FanWorldTag_zps8f711c9a.png
EC3Tag_zps35a3e63e.png
Vs.
Tkidd_zps4ae8b5e2.png
Edge_zpsa4af363a.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Fandango and Ethan Carter III both don't waste any time as the rush into the ring and attack Team Canada on the spot. Carter is hitting several blows to Tyson Kidd while Fandango ducks a shot from Edge and kicks him in the mid-section then chucks him out to ringside. Maxine and Summer Rae both look over him and mock him (all while Trish and Natalya keep a careful eye on them) as Kidd is left alone in the ring with One Percent, Carter throws Kidd to the corner. Fandango runs up and hits a clothesline onto Kidd, then chucks him to the opposite corner but doesn't make it there as Carter runs up and hits a running corkscrew neckbreaker onto Tyson Kidd! The crowd pops, clearly on One Percent's side for the match as Fandango and Ethan Carter III both look into the crowd, Carter saying 'fuck it' and poses for the fans. Edge comes rolling back in the ring but Fandango quickly snatches him and stands beside him, Carter joining him and they both hit a double Russian leg sweet onto Edge!

Styles: Wonder what's going to happen here tonight?

King: Tension's are flying after that brawl happened on Monday, Joey. But at least two of the teams are already duking it out right here! Whoohoo!

Edge goes back out to the ring and joins Tyson Kidd, who are being confronted by Trish and Natalya. Fandango sees them at ringside and bounces off the ropes then goes for a dive over the ropes but stops dead in his tracks, not wanting to scar his physique from a meaningless dive. Ethan Carter III however doesn't really care and leaps over Fandango and the ropes, landing on Edge and Tyson Kidd at ringside! Trish and Nattie both move away just in time but are chased off from Maxine and Summer Rae. Carter lifts up Edge and throws him back inside the ring as the referee declares that Fandango and Edge are the legal men for the match. Fandango picks up Edge and throws him to the corner, hitting some body shots to the Rated R Superstar then chucks him to the opposite corner. Fandango poses for the fans and points to a hotter member of the crowd then runs up to Edge, Edge though dodges it and Fandango crashes to the turnbuckles. Tyson Kidd is on the apron and holds Fandango in place, Edge then goes to tackle the trapped Fandango but Fandango breaks free from Kidd's grasp and escapes the hold, Edge accidently taking down Tyson Kidd to the ground! Edge looks annoyed while looking at Tyson Kidd, Fandango then runs up and dropkicks Edge out of the ring, Fandango looking confident with himself!

King: Man it's been a while since the fans have been on One Percent's side, you gotta love how they are behind Fandango!

Styles: Reminds me of the good old days of Anarchy, King!

Fandango is leaning over as both Tyson Kidd and Edge are standing at ringside, Fandango urging Edge to get back in the ring but Edge instead moves around ringside while the referee starts the countout. Edge slowly climbs onto the apron and Fandango runs up to him but Edge falls back down to ringside. Meanwhile Kidd slides in the ring behind Fandango and goes after Fandango but Carter cuts him off with a springboard dropkick! The referee tells Carter to back to his ring and Fandango pushes Kidd outside the ring, Edge though trips down Fandango from ringside then enters the ring. Fandango tries to get up but Edge stomps Fandango down, then kicks him in the ribs as Fandango rolls away from Edge. Kidd and Carter make it back to their respective corners as Edge chucks Fandango to Team Canada's corner, then runs up and hits a clothesline onto Fandango, then tags in Tyson Kidd into the match! Kidd hops onto the top rope and stands onto the shoulders of Fandango, then hops off the shoulders and hits a spinning roundhouse kick mid-air onto Fandango!

King: Oh what a shot!

Styles: You always have to watch out for Tyson Kidd, King. You can never know what he has up his sleeve!

Fandango groggily walks away from the corner in a daze, Tyson Kidd noticing this as he bounces off the ropes and hits a leaping clothesline onto Fandango! Fandango gets to his feet and tries to reach for Carter's hand but Kidd is already on the charge and hits a spinning wheel kick to the face of Fandango! Kidd has a big grin on his face and gives Carter a dirty look which prompts Carter to freak out. Kidd brings Fandango to the center of the ring and hops onto the shoulders of Fandango and hits a hurricarana onto Fandango! Fandango goes flying onto the ropes and Kidd is back on his feet, the crowd booing at Kidd now as Natalya claps for her man. Kidd grabs a hold of Fandango and hits a snapmere, then a stiff kick to the back. Fandango yells out loud as Kidd runs and bounces off the ropes and hits a running low dropkick to the back! Fandango is getting schooled by Tyson Kidd as Edge wants some action now. Kidd has Fandango by the hair and ends up tagging Edge back into the match!

King: Team Canada really wants those World Tag Team belts, eh?

Styles: Did you just mock the Canadians, King?

King: Of course not Joey, I know that Canadians can't take a joke!

Edge is in the match next as both men bring up Fandango, Ethan Carter III looking egar to enter the ring now as Tyson Kidd lifts up into a front powerslam position, Edge then grabs the head and hits a Spike DDT to the ground! Tyson Kidd is forced out of the ring as Edge stands at the corner and is signalling for the Spear already. The crowd is booing loudly at the former UWF Champion as Fandango is standing up as Edge charges towards Fandango, Carter though trips down Fandango from ringside and pulls him to safety at ringside! Edge stops himself, pissed off that Carter ruined the spear as Carter brushes off the dirt from Fandango. Fandango says that he's okay all while Tyson Kidd though runs on the apron and goes for a dive, Fandango ducks it but Kidd does manage to take down Ethan Carter. Fandango thinks that the ambush is done with but Edge hits a suicide dive onto Fandango! The crowd gives off a mixed reaction for that as Edge is back up and gives a sly look to the fans nearby, then picks up Fandango and rams him onto the steel steps nearby! Fandango is in pain now but Edge doesn't seem to notice, Edge grabbing Fandango by the hair and rams his face onto the top of the steel steps!

King: It was said on RAW that blood is going to be spilt soon, and tonight might be the night!

Styles: You may be right King, there's no safety guaranteed from Team Canada. That's for damn sure!

Edge prys Fandango's face from the steel steps and throws him back inside the ring. Edge enters the ring himself and gives a smug look at Ethan Carter back at the apron, then stomps onto the back of Fandango's head. Edge gets Fandango onto his knees and hits some kicks to the back, then gets Fandango onto the electric chair position and mocks Carter that he's going to drop his partner to the ground but Fandango hits some fists to the face as a retalitaion, then dives forewards and hits a headscissors takedown onto Edge! Edge spins around the ring and manages to get back up quickly, but is too slow to stop Fandango from tagging in Ethan Carter into the match! Carter is the legal man for the first time as he jumps over the ropes and hits a shoulder block to Edge! Tyson Kidd comes in to make an unannounced apperance but Carter takes him down with an arm drag. Kidd gets up and goes for another charge but Carter executes a monkey flip to Kidd, Kidd though and lands on his feet. Edge runs after Carter but Carter instead throws Edge onto Kidd as Kidd gets knocked back and ends up falling through the ropes. Edge is stunned from colliding with Kidd, Carter sees this and grapples Edge and executes the front-facelock STO! Edge is down and Ethan Carter goes for the pin...

1!

2!

But no, Edge kicks out! The crowd is slightly disappointed but Ethan Carter doesn't mind too much. Maxine is seen cheering from ringside, the fans are now fully behind One Percent tonight for this World Tag Team Title match. Ethan Carter knows what's at stake here, though seeing Edge being taken down has raised his hopes up. Carter brings up Edge to his feet and hits some chops to the chest of Edge, then bounces off the ropes and clotheslines him to the ground. He takes one look at Tyson Kidd before turning his attention back to Edge and hits a jumping knee drop to Edge. Edge rotates onto his stomach and tries to crawl towards Kidd but Carter has the leg of Edge trapped. Edge looks at Carter and goes for an enziguri but Carter ducks it and instead drags Edge to his corner, tagging Fandango back into the match! Fandango hops over the ropes and One Percent starts the double team onto Edge, Kidd trying to interfere but the referee pulls him back; under the protests of Trish and Natalya. Fandango and Carter both throw Edge in the air, then delivers a double flapjack onto the Rated R Superstar! Fandango then hits a legdrop to the face, while Carter goes onto the apron but then hits a springboard elbow drop to the spine of Edge!

King: One Percent is making a comeback Joey!

Styles: Yeah, but for how long King until Team Canada cheats their way to the top again?

Ethan Carter III rolls back onto the apron as Edge is trying to comfort his back, Fandango though hits another stomp to the targeted back of Edge. Fandango then goes onto his knees and holds Edge in place, hitting shots to the spine of Edge, Edge yelping after every blow. The crowd is happy with One Percent's chances of winning but Tyson Kidd is blowing a gasket at ringside. Kidd yells at Edge to make a tag but Edge isn't even remotely close to where Kidd is located, Fadango meanwhile picks up Edge and stands beside him and poses for the crowd before hitting a Russian leg sweep onto Edge! Edge's spine is getting worse after every bump and blow, Fandango now using this new information to his advantage as he bounces off the ropes and hits a jumping elbow drop to the spine of Edge. Edge is crying out in pain now after getting hit so many times in the same spot, Edge desperately trying to reach for Kidd but Fandango pulls away Edge and gets him to his feet, then executes the DDT onto Edge! Edge is laying on his back now as Fandango goes to climb the ropes, then poses for the crowd before going for the Diving Leg Drop, Tyson Kidd trying to interfere but Fandango kicks him off the apron. Fandango is set to dive but Trish Stratus shakes the ropes and Fandango crashes hard onto the top turnbuckle!

Styles: Aww dammit, what the hell is Trish Stratus doing getting involved?

King: She's just trying to look out what's best for Team Canada Joey, didn't you know that?

Summer Rae runs up to Trish at ringside and Maxine follows along. Natayla and Trish are now in a heated confrontation with the ladies from One Percent as Edge is back on his feet. Edge goes to climb the ropes but Fandango still has some fight left in him and shoves Edge back down to the canvas. Fandango is trying to refocus himself to jump off the ropes but Tyson Kidd returns to the apron (the referee being pre-occupied with the ladies at ringside) and hits an enziguri kick to the head of Fandango! Fandango is stunned once again as Kidd shoves Fandango off the ropes, Fandango falling into a sudden Spear from Edge out of nowhere! The crowd boos heavily at Team Canada as Edge goes for the cover...

1!

2!

But no, Ethan Carter III breaks up the pin! Edge shoots to his feet and shoves Ethan Carter away, Carter trying to fight back but the referee doesn't allow it and moves Carter to the ropes. Team Canada uses the referee's distraction to their advantage as Edge brings up Fandango and Tyson Kidd has the World Tag Team strap in his hands, hitting Fandango in the face with the belt! Carter tries to help Fandango but the referee prevents him from doing so as Edge picks up Fandango yet again, Tyson Kidd this time hitting a Superkick to the face of Fandango! Kidd then hops onto the apron as Edge drags Fandango to their corner and officially tags in Kidd into the match! Kidd hops into the ring and delivers some kicks to the side of Fandango, then spins around and nails a back kick to the stomach of Fandango. Fandango falls on both knees but Tyson Kidd ends up hitting a low dropkick to the face of Fandango, knocking him down. Tyson Kidd climbs the ropes and poses for the crowd which causes them to boo loudly at Kidd, Kidd having that cheeky grin on his face as Fandango is still laying under him. Fandango though tries to get back up to his feet, however Kidd hits a diving stomp to the face of Fandango.

Styles: Team Canada is more vicious then ever, King! They want those World Tag Team belts more then ever!

King: Well of course they do Joey, somebody has to show those morons from RAW how to be a proper tag team!

Tyson Kidd stands up and raises his arms up and yells to the crowd, the fans in the arena start a 'Fandango' chant for the UWF Faithful to hear, something that hasn't been heard in a while. Kidd then picks up Fandango and goes to throw Fandango over the ropes but Fandango ends up landing on the apron instead. Tyson Kidd sees this and goes for a charge but Fandango hits a shoulder thrust to send Kidd back. Kidd is holding onto his stomach but tries for another strike, however Fandango ends up hitting a roundhouse kick from the apron! Kidd steps back while holding onto his face as Edge runs from the other apron and knocks off Fandango off the apron, hitting the security barrier. Tyson Kidd is angry now and goes for a suicide dive but Ethan Carter makes a heroic dive to save Fandango, Tyson Kidd instead collides with the security barrier face-first! Fandango and Ethan Carter both look relieved until Edge runs on the apron and takes down both men with a diving crossbody!

King: Looks like that Ethan Carter's save went to waste. Haha!

The referee is starting the countout as both legal men are outside the ring. Tyson Kidd gets on his knee and snaps out of it after crashing on his head while Edge chucks Fandango back in the ring, Edge then prompting Kidd to follow along. Kidd slides back inside the ring with new intentions to finish this match as quickly as possible. Kidd is standing above Fandango, marking that he's going for the finish Fandango makes it up to his feet and Tyson Kidd kicks Fandango in the gut, then sets him up for the Code Blue but Fandango lands on his feet in front of him and knees Kidd in the gut! Kidd hops around the ring and tries to comfort his stomach but Fandango runs behind Kidd and hits a chop block to the back of the knee! Fandango rises up to his feet and poses for the crowd, looking on at Edge who snorts out his displeasure to Fandango. Fandango can't help himself but smile, seeing that he pissed off Edge already as he brings Tyson Kidd to the center of the ring, then waves his hips around and executes the Finishing Step (Swinging Reverse STO) onto Tyson Kidd! Ethan Carter comes running in and shoves Edge off the apron as Fandango goes for the cover...

1!

2!

But wait, Trish Stratus places Kidd's leg onto the bottom rope! The referee sees the leg and stops the count, Fandango looking really annoyed. Ethan Carter is at ringside attacking Edge as Trish looks satisfied with her work, but Maxine comes walking up and nails her in the face with a fist! Trish falls onto her knees as Natalya tries to go after Maxine but Edge and Ethan Carter both have to separate the women before they end up brawling at ringside. Back in the ring Fandango goes to grapple Tyson Kidd but Kidd drives his knee to the gut of Fandango and shoves him back. Fandango has gotten the breath taken out of him all while Kidd lunges towards him, going for a big boot but Fandango catches the foot and sweeps down Kidd with his feet. Fandango runs and bounces off the ropes and goes for a running elbow drop but Kidd ends up dodging it and tags in Edge into the match! The fans are booing loudly at the real asshole of the ground as Edge runs up and kicks Fandango's head in and smiles about it. Trish is egarly watching Edge to finish this as Edge gets Fandango onto his feet and watches the fans as he goes for the Edgeucator submission hold, Carter though enters the ring under his own authority and takes down Edge with a clothesline. Edge isn't alone though as Kidd springboards off the ropes and hits a leaping spinning wheel kick to the face of Ethan Carter!

King: Where's the referee when you need him? Why isn't there any order in this match!

Styles: This isn't about fair play anymore. It's about winning those tag team titles, King!

Ethan Carter and Fandango are both down now, the referee telling Tyson Kidd to get back to his corner but Kidd ignore's the referee's orders. Kidd points to Fandango, telling Edge to follow his lead as Kidd gets Ethan Carter III into the sharpshooter while Edge applies the Edgeucator onto Fandango! Both members of One Percent are trapped in submission holds, Team Canada are going all out as they both refuse to let go of the holds. The referee warns Tyson Kidd to let go or he'll be disqualified but Tyson Kidd refuses to let go, stating that he wants to break the back of Ethan Carter. Maxine has had enough of the assault though as she enters the ring and shoulder blocks Tyson Kidd to the ground, Edge then shoves her down the mat but Summer Rae hops onto his back and takes him out with a sleeper hold! The One Percent divas are looking dominant in the ring now until Team Canada comes running into the ring; Trish Stratus and Natalya tacking Maxine and Summer Rae respectively as both women start to roll around the ring while pulling each other's hair apart!

Styles: CATFIIIIGHT! CATFIIIIGHT!

King: Double trouble Joey, whoohoo!

Both sets of Divas are rolling around the ring, smashing each other's faces onto the canvas as the men all clear out of the ring. Trish is up first and pulls Maxine up with her, kneeing her in the stomach then chucking her across the ring. Team Canada's Divas then brings up Summer Rae and they go for a double suplex but Summer Rae breaks free and knees Natalya in the gut, then DDT's Trish Stratus to the ground. Natalya is about to get her hands on Summer Rae but Maxine appears from behind and executes the Maximus Destruction onto Natalya instead! The fans are cheering LOUDLY as the One Percent ladies are left standing in the ring, all until Edge spears both of them to the ground at the same time! The cheers instantly turn to boos as Edge has a big smile over his face and starts to dry hump Maxine on the spot, Ethan Carter though enters the ring and hits a dropkick onto Edge! Carter is visibly pissed off now and decides to throw Edge at the corner, then stands at the opposite corner and charges towards Edge and hits a double high knee to the chest of Edge! Edge is hurt from the move as Carter brings Edge to the center of the ring and hits a belly to back suplex onto Edge! Edge rolls onto his chest and makes it to his knees but Carter applies a headlock to Edge and connects with the One Percent Driver!

King: It's over, Joey!

Styles: Ethan Carter isn't the legal man though! He can't get the fall here!

Ethan Carter is about to go for the cover until Stratus hops on the apron and reaches in the ring to grab the hair of Ethan Carter. Trish is pulling on it as he enters the ring then puts Carter into a headlock, then points to the crowd as she runs with Carter to the ropes then goes for the Stratusfaction but Carter instead dumps her to ringside! Carter doesn't look too impressed with Stratus's attempts, the referee checking up on Trish Stratus. Ethan Carter smiles to himself and turns around until Tyson Kidd hits Ethan Carter in the face with Fandango's Tag Team Briefcase! Carter falls out of the ring as Kidd follows along, Fandango now back in the ring and sees that Edge is down. Fandango brings Edge to the center of the ring and goes to finish what he started by climbing up the ropes and poses for the crowd, then leaps off the ropes and hits the Diving Leg Drop onto Edge! Fandango then goes for the pin but the referee is still attending to Trish Stratus, who is hurt at ringside. Meanwhile Tyson Kidd brings Ethan Carter to the announce tables and drops him to the floor, then rips apart the Spanish Annoucer's Table.

King: It's complete madness, Joey! All the divas are down and the Superstars are pratically brawling!

Styles: There's no telling what's going to happen now, King!

Fandango is annoyed and pulls the referee back in the ring by the shirt and tells him off, the referee though shoves Fandango back and states that Trish Stratus is required medical attention. Fandango tells him that Canada has free heathcare so it doesn't matter if he's badly hurt here, and that this match is more important. Meanwhile Tyson Kidd places Ethan Carter onto the Spanish Announcer's table and tries to hold him in place but Carter shoves him back, then chucks him onto the steel post to stun him. Carter has a big red spot on his face after that briefcase blow (no blood though) then places Kidd onto the English announcer table that's full of the monitors so far and steps on top of it. Ethan Carter has a big grin to himself as he lifts up Tyson Kidd and prepares him for a back drop off the English announcer's table onto the exposed Spanish one. Ethan Carter is standing on the edge of the table as he throws Tyson Kidd over his shoulders and sends him to the Spanish Announcer's table, but Kidd manages to grab onto Carter midair and counters the toss into a Canadian Destroyer through the Spanish Announcer's table, clearing the gap between both announcer's tables!!!

Styles: OH MY GOD!!!!

The Spanish Table collaspes completely as Ethan Carter III and Tyson Kidd are both down from that move, Kidd managing to take down Carter with him while the fans are SCREAMING in delight over that counter. The UWF Faithful breaks into a 'Holy Shit' chant as the cameras turn their attention to the action back in the ring as Fandango is clubbing down Edge in the back that was targeted from before. Edge is in serious trouble without the ability to tag Tyson Kidd into the match since his spine is so vulnerable for attacks. Fandango kicks Edge in the ribs while telling him to get up, Edge makes it to his feet but Fandango grapples Edge by his waistband and executes a flashy vertical suplex onto Edge. Edge arches his back as he yells out loud over landing on his back, Fandango smiling to himself knowing that this match is in the bag. Maxine is looking up on Tyson Kidd while Trish Stratus is being helped up from Natalya as Summer Rae walks up to the duo, thinking that Trish is easy prey now but Trish hits the Chick Kick onto Summer Rae! Trish Stratus laughs out loud over his posseum move, the duo then attacks Maxine. The referee tells the girls to break it up while Fandango goes for the kill and grabs Edge firmly, but Edge instead hits a low blow onto Fandango as a counter!

Styles: Oh come on!

King: Fandango should've saw that coming from a mile away, Joey!

Fandango goes onto his knees from getting kneed in the groin from the Rated R Superstar, Edge backing away with a smile while pointing a finger to his brain. Fandango struggles to overcome the pain and rises to his feet but Edge goes behind Fandango and executes the Edge-O-Matic onto the Tag Team Champion! Fandango appears to be finished but Edge clearly isn't as he steps to the corner and crouches down, signalling for the Spear! Edge is all hyped up for the move as Fandango slowly makes his way back up to his feet. Fandango is finally up which cues Edge to start the charge, makes it to Fandango's view and knocks down Fandango with a HUGE Spear! The impact knocks the wind out of Fandango as Edge wastes absolutely no time and goes for the cover!

King: It's over Joey, I can feel it!

1!

2!

NO!!! FANDANGO KICKS OUT!!!

King: What?!

Every single member of the audience is on their feet as they jumped for joy, Edge slowly gets up and is in complete denial. He looks over to the ref and raises three fingers up for clarification but the ref claims that it was only a two count. Edge slowly looks back at the downed Fandango and starts to breath heavily now. Edge then decides to crouch down by his corner and grinds his teeth together while cursing at Fandango. Fandango takes a momen to rise back onto his feet but Edge has zero patience for the former International Champion now. Tyson Kidd is back up after delivering that Canadian Destroyer to the announcer's table and wobbles on as he makes back to his corner, then reaches out and blind tags himself back in. Edge is too focused on Fandango that he doesn't feel Tyson Kidd's hand touching him. Fandango finally makes it to his feet and Edge goes for the charge once more, nailing Fandango with the Spear with as much impact as humanly possible! Edge is still in his zone that he tries to go for the cover that he doesn't hear the referee state that Edge isn't the legal man anymore. Edge finally understands and stands up as Kidd springboards off the ropes and hits a springboard elbow drop onto the chest of Fandango! The crowd is booing the cocky Tyson Kidd as Kidd drags Fandango away from the ropes and applies the Sharpshooter onto Fandango!

Styles: Fandango is trapped in the Sharpshooter and there's nobody to help him! This may be over folks!

King: Yes, finally!

Fandango is already feeling the effects of the Sharpshooter rise to his body already as Fandango struggles to reach the ropes, but Kidd has his body weight on top of Fandango to prevent him from going anywhere. Fandango starts to cry out and desperatly reaches for the ropes but they are nowhere in sight. Meanwhile Edge is still standing in the ring, the reason is not really known but it appears that he is having an inner mental breakdown of sorts as the referee ushers him out of the ring. Fandango reaches out for the ropes and considers giving up right there but the UWF Faithful is urging him on to fight. Maxine, Summer Rae and Ethan Carter are all still down and Fandango knows that he has to be the strong one (he know he is but still). Fandango uses his forearms to shift himself across the canvas, now within inches from the bottom rope but Tyson Kidd pulls Fandango to the center of the ring again! Fandango's leg nerves are starting to pinch and all hope is gone for Fandango, so Fandango reaches out his arm and is within seconds of tapping but Edge has finished with his thinking process and enters the ring to beat down Fandango while he's in the Sharpshooter!

King: What the heck is he doing?! Edge probably just costed Team Canada the match right there!

Styles: He's having a mental breakdown Jerry, there`s no stopping him now!

The referee manages to pull Edge back and lectures him about 2 on 1 assaults while Tyson Kidd lets go. He shoves away the referee and is getting in the face of Edge, Edge though doesn't really comprehend the words from Tyson Kidd, but rather he wants to hurt Fandango some more. Kidd doesn't understand what's happening to Edge, but the fans do know however that Ethan Carter is back on the apron and has his hand out for the tag. Kidd is still trying to get into the head of Edge all while Fandango slowly crawls towards Carter, and when Team Canada notices it's too late because Ethan Carter is tagged into the match!!

King: Oh come on ref, that can't be a legal tag!

Styles: It is King! Ethan Carter III is in the match once more!!

Ethan Carter hops into the ring and clotheslines both men down at the same time, Kidd is up first and Carter body slams him. Edge goes for a charge but Carter chucks him out to ringside. Tyson Kidd is back up again and goes for a Superkick but Carter ducks it and shoves Kidd down to the ground by the foot. Kidd scramles to his feet but is met with a jumping forearm smash to the face and falls back down, Kidd slowly gets up yet again but is rewarded with a Northern Lights Suplex by Carter for his efforts! Ethan Carter picks up Tyson Kidd and throws him to the corner and hits some elbows, then sees Edge charging at him again but Carter chucks Edge onto Kidd at the corner. Ethan Carter then stands at the opposite corner and runs at both men trapped at the corner, hitting a splash to the both of them! Edge falls to the mat while Kidd groggily walks up to Carter, Carter grabs Kidd by the head and hits the One Percent Driver onto Kidd! Carter doesn't see however that Edge is crouching down and Edge ends up hitting a Spear onto Ethan Carter out of nowhere! Carter's a bit taken back considering he took a Canadian Destroyer onto the annoucer's table not too long ago, but manages to get back onto his knees.

King: Oh no, Edge is going to end Ethan Carter right here folks!

Edge is urging Ethan Carter to get back up for another spear. Carter is on his feet and is about to turn to Edge's direction. Edge stands up and starts for the spear but Fandango stands in front of him and musters the last of his stamina to hit the Swinging Reverse STO onto Edge to take him out for good! Both men are down for the count as Carter picks up Tyson Kidd once more and hits the One Percent Driver onto Tyson Kidd! The crowd pops as Ethan Carter goes for the cover....

1!

2!

3!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winners and STILL World Tag Team Champions: One Percent!

ethan-carter-06.jpg

Fandango-2.jpg

The UWF Faithful is on their feet over One Percents huge win over Team Canada. Fandango is in the ring with Summer Rae and Maxine as the four of them are celebrating the win. Ethan Carter and Fandango raise the World Tag Team Titles up in the air as the fans are pleased with the outcome of the match. Tyson Kidd and Edge are seen walking up the ramp, pissed over their lost, Maxine gives off a funny look and tells them to leave. Team Canada is gone from the stage as Maxine is the only woman that looks happy in the ring. She turns around to see One Percent looking at her with smiles, but they're not smiles of happiness. Maxine slowly shakes her head and asks what's wrong, Carter chuckles to himself.

Styles: Why is Ethan Carter chuckling like that?

King: He's just happy for that win, Joey.

Maxine walks up to Carter, wondering what is going through his mind. Summer Rae and Fandango both have smug looks on their faces, and before Maxine can figure it out Ethan Carter suddenly lunges and hits a clothesline to Maxine! The fans are in shock as Maxine has just been laid out by Ethan Carter, the crowd now booing at One Percent who are now posing with the tag belts . Summer Rae picks up Maxine and slaps her across the face, then brings her down with a spinning wheel kick! The UWF Faithful are in complete disbelief now as Fandango is next to bring up Maxine, kisses her on the lips and plans to go for the Swinging Reverse STO..

Styles: Oh shit!!

King: Oh no Joey, it's Double J! It's Jeff Jarrett!!

Jeff Jarrett walks onto the stage holding onto a microphone and addresses One Percent right there on the spot.

Jeff-Jarrett-TNA.png

Jeff Jarrett: Someone wanna explain to me what the hell is going on here? Two grown men and some dumb bitch is takin' advantage on some helpless woman in the ring? Honestly do you two have nothing to do but beat on little girls in the ring? Well to be fair I feel like picking on guys smaller then me right now, and since you three like the concept of picking guys smaller then you then I don't that you wouldn't mind if I brought out my client. Ladies and gentleman, please allow me to introduce my new client for Saturday Night Smackdown, the man that will bring this company up to the top! Standing in at 6'3 and weighs in at 286 pounds, he is a former World Champion and he is known to be a beast among the beasts. Ladies and gentleman I give you....

BROCK LESNAR!!!

King: WHAT?!

Styles: Brock Lesnar is back in the WWE! He's on Smackdown!!

101198BrockLesnarEntrance.gif

The crowd goes BESERK with Brock Lesnar appearing from the back. Fandango lets go of Maxine as Lesnar makes is way past Jeff Jarrett, then hops onto the apron. Ethan Carter tries to attack Lesnar but Lesnar shoves him away and enters the ring. Fandango then goes for an ambush but Lesnar shoulder blocks him, then chucks Ethan Carter out of the ring. Lesnar then picks up Fandango by the throat and hits a powerbomb on the spot! Ethan Carter is back on the apron but Lesnar chucks him back in the ring. Carter looks suprised as Lesnar places him in a fireman's carry position then executes the F-5! The fans pop loudly for that move as Fandango and Ethan Carter both bail from the ring. Summer Rae tries to escape but Maxine ends up slapper her across the face then throws her between the ropes. One Percent bails in the crowd and runs up the stairs as Jarrett enters the ring with a microphone.

Jarrett: You boys wanna play hardball? Well I got a game set up for y'all at Unforgiven. Y'see I don't take bullys to kindly and I don't appreciate what y'all did to this poor lady here, so this is what I'm goin' to do. At Unforgiven I'm going to be placing Brock Lesnar in a match against the both of ya in a 2 on 1 handicap match! And if ya dare to run away from the Beast known as Brock Lesnar during that match just y'all are doin' right now, you both will be stripped of the World Tag Team Championship!

Fandango and Ethan Carter III both stop dead in their tracks in the crowd, looking at each other then at Jarrett and Lesnar in the ring. They start to protest but clearly they can't be heard as Jarrett shakes his head. Lesnar has a big smile on his face and points to the both of them, then mocks them by miming a neck snap. Fandango and Ethan Carter III with Summer Rae are giving worried looks from within the crowd as Maxine is standing with them in the ring as the show comes to a close.

END SHOW

CREDITS:
Promos - Respective TTers
ADR/Ziggler, World Tag Title - Nate
US Tag Match, Piecing the show together - The Hoov

CONFIRMED FOR UWF UNFORGIVEN:

UWF Hardcore Championship
3 Stages of Hell (Stipulations to be determined next week)
AJ Styles(c) vs Chris Masters

Winner Challenges AJ Styles at UWF WrestleMania III for the UWF Championship
MVP vs Cody Rhodes

UWF United States Championship
Fatal 4-Way
Shark Boy(c) vs Sami Callihan vs Bad News Barrett vs Willow

2 on 1 Handicap Match
UWF World Tag Team Champions One Percent vs Brock Lesnar w/Jeff Jarrett

Fauche

Reaction score
Radtastic show bros. Opening VIP lounge was great. Co-promos are arguably at least twice as good as regular ones, and given how terrific albo and rey have been, match makes sense. Gay Ziggler (alt) with the wins, and what's this? Sami Callihan with a win also? Worth noting that this is only his third win since debuting, and the only clean win against guys who tt'd. Maybe T.I.O.C. and Barrett should hang out more regularly, have themselves a feud with that C.U.N.T. AJ Styles vs. Chris Masters in 3 Stages of Hell? Hopefully one of said stages is a haircut match.

Main event was super duper. Modern Day One Percenters are totally invincible and stuff. Except holy smokes its Brock Lesnar? Qu'est que c'est? A Matt Morgan return would have been a little cooler, but Lesnar is aight. Is Lesnar the asylum guy / Suicide? The real Suicide I mean? Tune in next week to find out?

Reactions: Chase

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Really enjoyed the opening promos & matches.

Glad to have picked up the win here!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Man that main event was awesome. We got multiple false finishes, cat fights and a great table spot. Great job Natlav although I do have to say I guess you guys already wrote the ending for the show before asking me since you went ahead with TOP turning on Maxine despite my disapproval. As a result I've got a good promo in mind for next weeks show. Opening promo between MVP and Cody Rhodes had some really great work in it and I look forward to their match at Unforgiven. Ziggler gets his first win I think and Fauche finally gets a win after being on the losing end for so long. Is Chase going to play another character in Suicide or is it just a coincidence that he (kind of) appears in a Styles segment? Will Suicide be AJ Styles' Sin Cara? Also looks like I got a two on one handicap match at Unforgiven. I forgot about it after I first read the show so i'll get right on that tomorrow!