UWF.com

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SBS

Reaction score
UWF.com has just learned of another signing from the office of the POTUF! UWF has come to terms on a new contract for the Chosen One Drew McIntyre! No unfortunately he will not be joined by 3MB due to the fact that they were nothing but jobbers. Desmond Wolfe has personally asked for McIntyre as he believes in the chosen one and the POTUF has granted it.

Also UWF.com likes to report that as of today Christopher Daniels and Rhino suspension time is over due to good behavior. However with rumors circulating backstage that a family crisis has them there return is unknown at this time.

Soccorboy joins UWF as Drew McIntyre heads to SD by request of Hoov.

Rated R Superstars suspension has been lifted under my authority due to good behavior. I wish him and his mother the best whenever you get back you can tt again bro.

SBS

Reaction score
The Potuf of the UWF has made two more signings today and they are big ones.

Firstly, Bully Ray has renegotiated his contract with Anarchy and will now be appearing on a full time basis once again. Vince Russo is rumored to be happy to have the former NXT World Champion back in the fold.

Secondly an odd signing has appeared thanks to the POTUF's due diligence. Coming to monday night raw is the Tag team of Samoa Joe and... Vampiro? Yes that's right Vampiro and Joe will be teaming up only on Tuesday Nights. But why is this tag team together, find out on Raw.

Time has expired on whoever was playing Bully Ray and when approached by Jay Lesnar he wanted Bully so Sam and I decided to allow it. Will stay on Anarchy.

Schmidy joins UWF for the very first time, picking up the strange but cool team of Vampiro and Samoa Joe. Let's wish him the best of luck.

SBS

Reaction score
More news off of the desk of the POTUF this morning...

UWF.com has just learned that Ezekiel Jackson and Wade Barrett have been released from their contracts as they have failed to make numerous appearances for which they have been booked. We wish both men the best in all of their future endeavors.

Raw does not come out of this empty handed however as Raw has agreed to sign Curtis Axel to a contract that will see him head to the Red Brand and will take the position on the roster left by Mr. Barrett.

Also Smackdown finds itself with a new talent, none other then All American American Jack Swagger alongside his "We the People" cohort Zeb Colter. With this two REAL americans heading to Smackdown the roster better be put on notice.

xxsmilesxx has been cut due to activity, will not be able to join back for at least 30 days but don't know if we'll see him again.

Derrick's internet issues have been resolved apparently and he uses his one character switch to switch from Wade Barrett to Curtis Axel stays on Raw.

Dod Draper is granted second character privileges and picks up Swagger with Colter heads to Smackdown.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF.com has just learned of a some sad happenings as the time of year for budget cuts has come and as such some superstars have been let go. Anarchy's the Undertaker, Raw's Kevin Nash, and Smackdown's Randy Savage have all been cut due to cut backs. We wish them all luck in there future. Rumor has it more cuts may be on the way later this week.

In brighter news, the Potuf has come to an agreement signing the new tag team of Wade Barrett and Brutus Magnus to a contract. The two men from England are looking to make a name for themselves and add some life to the tag team division. The two will be heading to Tuesday Night Raw.

Captain Charisma has dropped the Undertaker
Wrestling With Shadows has dropped Kevin Nash due to time restraints. Both will not receive penalties.
Orr has been cut as Randy Savage due to inactivity. Cannot join for 30 days.

Dexter joins UWF for the first time as Barrett and Magnus, heads to Raw.

More cuts pending...

SBS

Reaction score
Some movement has happened on Raw following another stellar event. UWF.com has learned they got the signing of Wade Barrett and Brutus Magnus wrong. UWF.com has just learned that it was not Magnus that signed, but Ted Dibiase JR. The former World Heavyweight Champion will team up with Wade Barrett on Monday Night Raw.

Dexter has asked to switch Magnus for Dibiase and it has been granted. Cannot change for another 30 days.

SBS

Reaction score
Due to poor ratings in the past month UWF.com has learned of some cutbacks UWF has made in the past week. Unfortunately with any time this happens pink slips were involved. With that said the following people have been released of their UWF Contract. We wish them the best in all future endeavors.

Raw: Brock Lesnar, Christian, Kevin Nash

Anarchy Sheamus, Taz, Undertaker

Smackdown: The Miz, Alex Shelley, Randy Savage, Jeff Hardy, Robert Roode

SBS

Reaction score
UWF.com has learned of some roster moves taking place this week. A monster trade has been made, a superstar hangs up the boots only for some new blood to fill in, and a superstar has already resigned just moments after they were handed their pink slip.

Trade: UWF Raw and UWF Smackdown

General Manager Zack Ryder has been telling anyone who would listen to him he needs a face for his brand as he has too many heels. Therefore Randy Orton has stepped in and delivered a shocker of a trade in order to deliver some much needed help to smackdown. Former UWF Champion John Morrison is heading to Friday Night Smackdown! In return Raw will receive Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter. Hopefully this will be the relief they all needed.

On Anarchy last week Triple H has been reported to have suffered an undisclosed injury and thus will not be able to participate this week on Anarchy. HHH's contract status is up in the air meaning he will not be able to compete this week on Anarchy until they can determine how long he will be out for.

To replace his spot on the anarchy roster, Captain Charisma has decided to lace up the boots again and head to the Wednesday nights in the hopes of getting that elusive world title belt he never received on Raw. Anarchy should be on the work out as this is a brand new Christian who's sky is the limit.

Another pink slip that was offered that UWF.com failed to report was that of the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle. Angle has sighted burn out to be the reason for his departure and the POTUF has decided to grant him his release.

Meanwhile on the Red Brand, the board of directors have brought in a new signee, a man the board feels fits the criteria of a true winner, the cowboy James Storm. Storm is reported to be very happy to return to the Red brand and looks to make a name for himself as soon as possible.

R-truth has been seen backstage with old tag partner and BG James, and former World Champion Rey Mysterio. What does this mean for UWF Raw? Tune in to find out.

Ok so lots more moves getting this all done at once tbh.

First, Hoov needed a face, I personally cannot write for Morrison to save my life, my plans for Morrison heading forward were what he deserved so we traded. I now get Jack Swagger who I can write a hell of alot better. Sorry Dod but its more convient for all three of us as your better character is now where he is needed most and hence why when you asked I didn't know what the plans for Morrison was haha.

Killz has asked to switch from HHH and has asked to come to Raw. Due to his long history with us I have honored the request. He will be coming to Raw as James Storm. As for HHH he is currently on Hold.

Wrestling With Shadows has been cut as Kurt Angle.

Also to make up for the loss of Triple H, Captain Charisma has picked up Captain Charisma Christian. Will head to anarchy to feel the void, if what he has shown me is anything we are getting you guys are getting a steal haha.

Natlav picks up BG James and Rey Mysterio to team with R-Truth.

I think that's all for now!

Last edited:

SBS

Reaction score
After realizing he was broke and had no money left for his crack Jeff Hardy moments after being fired came running back on bended knee begging for another opportunity. Seeing as he is a former World Champion, and under the requirement that he partake in NA and rehab, the Potuf of the UWF has agreed to sign him to a new deal. This time however the Engima will be heading to Anarchy instead of the only place he's ever called home Smackdown.

Shane uses his second character privs to head to Anarchy as Jeff Hardy

SBS

Reaction score
Breaking News!!!

After the events of Tuesday Night Raw the Board of Directors has officially had a response. Following is a letter written by the Board of Directors Stephanie McMahon regarding Raw and Summerslam.

To the UWF Universe,

After the events that transpired the Board and I would like to congratulate Shawn Michaels on becoming the New UWF World Heavyweight Champion. We are proud to finally have a champion we can get behind. The Board would also like to congratulate and show our appreciation to one Cody Rhodes. For without him we would still most likely be stuck with the horrible Dean Ambrose as our World Champion. As for what Randy Orton said on Raw regarding his contract, it is true Randy has full control over Raw and there is nothing we as the Board can do without putting ourselves up for a lawsuit. However, that contract does not include UWF Pay Per View. Therefore the Board has the authority to make matches at Summerslam. Therefore the Board of Directors has named two matches for the Biggest Party of the Summer. Firstly, we would like to reward Cody Rhodes with the opportunity to finish the job at Summerslam as he will be facing Dean Ambrose one on one! Also the Board has granted John Cena the opportunity to compete for the World Championship as he won the right at Lockdown. He will be going up against the New World Champion Shawn Michaels. However we at the Board are not as evil as appear. It has been decided by a majority vote, that in the interest of fairness, Daniel Bryan will be added to the match making it a Triple Threat Match. However, this will be under the stipulation, if Bryan should lose he will be sent to the very bottom of the roster and have to start all over again. We would like to say thank you for your continuing to watch us on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Friday Nights. We hope you look forward to these matches at Summerslam as much as we are.

The Board Directors of the UWF!

Confirmed for Summerslam:

World Heavyweight Championship:
Shawn Michaels v. John Cena v. Daniel Bryan

Grudge Match:
Dean Ambrose v. Cody Rhodes

SBS

Reaction score
Two new signings have taken place today with both finding themselves heading to Friday Night Smackdown. Up first a mix up between management and one Kurt Angle has resulted in Kurt's false termination, therefore immediately upon realizing this smackdown has seized the Olympic Gold Medalist's contract and he will now appear on Smackdown.

The second signee to Smackdown is actually a trio folks. A trio of superstars which send chills to all who worship wrestling memes today. That's right joining the Smackdown roster are the legends known as 3 Man Band! This trio is heading to Friday Nights.

Lastly, due to the recent cuts performed here at UWF headquarters, the rosters sizes have been skewed. To repair this Tuesday Night Raw has taken part in a talent exchange. In return for some money and a burger, the Potuf of the UWF has sent the contracts of UWF Superstars Alberto Del Rio and Curtis Axel to the Green Brand. This will give all three rosters a more balanced look and give the superstars a fresh lease on life.

Was told by Dres that Angle was cut, only for Sam to tell me he was on a break. After talking to WWS he is indeed back and will be tting regularly as Kurt Angle. Heading to Smackdown to even out the roster sorry for the mix up.

Tapout rejoins UWF as 3MB yes 3MB. This should be interesting indeed. Heads to Smackdown.

To even out the roster I have sent two superstars to Anarchy. First I send Chriss' Del Rio as Chriss still considers Anarchy his home so will send him there. Derrick is also going and when he returns will be on Anarchy.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF.com has learned of some major roster moves in the past week, and the best part, each of them has been from a different brand.

Firstly, Triple H having decided to take time off decided Smackdown needed him because of their poor showing of late. He will stay on Friday Nights until he is satisfied Smackdown gets off the ground again.

Wednesday Night anarchy is rumored to have made a big signing as well. The superstars identity has been asked to remain secret until Anarchy, but we can tell you the rumor is he was once in WCW and WWE.

And lastly, Paul Heyman is at it again having brought in two clients who have signed and agreed to a deal. UWF.com could not get word from Paul Heyman who exactly his clients were, he said merely to only pay attention to Tuesday Night Raw where they will debut in several weeks.

SBS picks up Triple H on a trial run heads to Smackdown.

Mr. Fetter indeed picks up and returns to UWF, has asked for his character's identity to be revealed on Anarchy.

Cwalker returns to UWF as a trashtalker with Paul Heyman and two clients who will be revealed either on Raw or Summerslam.

SBS

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen another announcement made here exclusively on UWF.com.

What happened on Smackdown was not Kayfabe, and indeed the former Television and 2 time MITB holder Austin Aries has indeed been released. Rumors backstage say Aries has no showed for a good month without letting officials know directly. Will this be the last we see of the Greatest Man who ever lived in a UWF ring. Doubtful says one source, but for now they are parting ways.

To make up for the loss of Austin Aries, UWF Smackdown and POTUF have successfully signed a new star immediately to replace him. Christopher Daniels former Tag Team Partner Kazarian is said to have just inked an exclusive deal with Friday Night Smackdown and C.O.O. Triple H. Backstage word is that Ted Dibiase and Wade Barrett convinced Hunter to bring in Kaz, who is said to have been looking to join for sometime. Plans for him on Smackdown are unknown as of this time.

Anarchy as well has picked up a superstar off of the free agent list this week. Signing former Raw Superstar The Masterpiece Chris Masters to a new deal exclusive to Wednesday Nights. Mick Foley has personally asked for Masters after learning he will be valeted by the beautiful Layla. Foley says he expects big things from the Masterpiece on Anarchy. Vince Russo could not be reached for comment however.

Thanks to the stipulation on Raw last week The Miz has returned to Raw as a full time competitior. Backstage sources however say this is the Miz's last chance and the Miz has said he isn't going to break it. With the former UWF Champion coming to Raw a stacked roster is again even more stacked.

Chriss has been cut due to inactivity. Due to conflicting reports on why he's vanished Alberto Del Rio will remain on Anarchy for the time being and he will be allowed back when he returns.

Dexter picks up his second character and chooses Kazarian and heads to Smackdown.

Schmidy is granted second character privs by Sam and chooses to be Chris Masters with Layla. Dresdon has asked for him and it has been granted.

Ozymandias or BGA as I call him has been granted a second chance and returns as the Miz. His second character privs have been suspended indefinitely however.

According to system I run, cuts and second characters pending, the next pick will go to Raw.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF.com has learned of another roster move just a week before the biggest party of the summer. The ever brass and cocky Robert Roode has had plenty of trouble remaining on the roster in the past few months. Our inside source has said this is due to ego problems. Robert Roode was sent to development to work not only as punishment but to refine his character and skills. Management seems to think he has learned his message having been down there for a month. His gimmick is going to be retooled and reworked and he will be coming to Tuesday Night Raw as it is Raw's turn in the rotation. Will Roode be better than ever, has he learned his lesson? We'll find out soon enough on Tuesday Nights.

In order to keep some realism here, I'm no longer going to fire the bigger stars who seem to keep getting picked up. I.E. Roode and Triple H. Instead I'm going to send them to developmental which would make more sense in this case.

With that said CM_Punk joins UWF for the first time as Bobby Roode. Due to the system heads to Raw.

Pending cuts and Second characters the next pick up will go to Anarchy!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF.com has learned of the signing of former TNA and WWE Superstar Hulk Hogan. Rumor has it he saw Shawn Michaels with the World Title and figured he could do it too. Who would be crazy enough to sign the old man, why Vince Russo of course. That's right Hulk Hogan will be heading to Wednesday Night Anarchy. This folks should be something special to see.

iBunka joins the forum and UWF and picks up Hulk Hogan. Heads to Anarchy.

SBS

Reaction score
Days before Summerslam UWF.com has learned of yet another signing, with the new wave of talent coming in UWF is looking to cook after Summerslam. With that said the superstar rumored to have signed is none other than Ryback! Feed me more is going to be the motto now on Friday Night Smackdown. Ryback is said to be valeted by the beautiful Maria who looks to help make Ryback a force on Friday Night Smackdown.

Sigma Manatee joins UWF for the first time as Ryback w/ Maria Kanellis. Welcome aboard my friend.