UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: 10/2/13 UWF Anarchy: Establishment vs. Daniels/McIntyre/Reigns/Warrior

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

The familiar music of the Establishment’s theme song “Bleeding Is A Luxury” by Atreyu hits the arena as The Big Show steps onto the stage. The crowd erupts in boos after the events of the past couple of weeks. The Big Show begins his slow walk down the entrance ramp, ignoring the wild chorus of jeers from the fans. He gets to the ring, stops for a second, soaking in the boos from the crowd before his facial expression turns to anger and he climbs onto the apron and steps over the top rope. An announcer goes to give him a mic but he snatches it out of the hand of the announcer. The announcer quickly retreats and The Big Show looks at the crowd with a frown on his face and the crowds boos echo around the arena.

af2d287099ee3146b5c5fe7610e083b5.png

The Big Show:

At Bound For Glory, I was screwed. It doesn't take a genius to see that the referee did a fast ten count. I was screwed out of MY championship, every other count was a normal one, but when Umaga knocked me down, the referee went straight for the count, and he counted a ten count in five seconds. I deserve a rematch, but more so, I deserve an explanation. I want that referee to explain himself to me. I was screwed just like my pal Homicide was robbed of his world title. Tyson Kidd, you have a lot of explaining to do, you just weren't cut out to be in The Establishment, but now you have made it personal, and no matter what brand you've jetted off too, we will get our revenge, and justice will be served. Seth Rollins, you are not cut out for this level, and you do not deserve to be the International Champion, and as soon as you are up against a member of The Establishment, you will lose that title.

This week, we will assert our dominance after a minor hick-up at the Pay Per View. We take on the newest members of Anarchy in an 8 man tag team match and they will witness first hand why this is not Wednesday Night Anarchy, but Wednesday Night Establishment.

Roman Reigns, you see we have a bit in common, we both despise your family, we both want success but that is where the comparisons end. You see, you have destroyed your reputation, teaming up with a guy who plays dress up. You have become just the same as Rikishi, the same as the rest of the Anoa’i family, a joke, but you are a joke that has gone on for too long. I mean, you were friends with Seth Rollins, and whilst I feel sorry for him, and we are going to destroy him, he is a lot better than Santino Marella. You do like to talk your spear up don’t you Roman, you see the reality is, I do the spear a lot better than you could ever do it. My spear has five hundred pounds of steel coming at you, a seven foot monster. My spear sends you to the crapper wishing you’d never come out here, and you will receive one personally on Anarchy. You see, I’m not like Rikishi, I've won world championships before, and I did that when I wasn't pissed off, and on Anarchy, I’m going to knock you out.

Christopher Daniels, you didn't get a match at Bound For Glory because you didn’t DESERVE to get a match at Bound For Glory. You don’t have ANY right to complain, you don’t have officials ruining matches, or you haven’t lost a world title due to a little squirt attacking you after you beat the champion to win the belt. You have been drafted here, just like the others so you should respect who is already here, shut up and wait for your chance, like we ALL had to do, you just think you can waltz over here and start complaining about us on the first show. You might have even been invited to join the Establishment, which is a HUGE opportunity for someone like you, but no, you have to open that mouth and force us to shut it for you.

Now, Ultimate Warrior, you may think you are this great fighter, but to be quite frank, you just look like a creepy guy who has had their face painted at a children’s party. You should change your name to The Ultimate Offender, and the only weapon of mass destruction is my right hand. Now, I can listen to you any time I want, I can just go and pick up a comic from the comic book store and listen to the hero prat on about good and evil like you just have but to be perfectly honest, I hate comics. Comics are just boring people dressed up in stupid outfits, a bit like you Warrior and comic books normally get ripped. But ripped in your case is the obvious steroid abuse you have undertaken. We don’t need steroids to be the best on Anarchy, and we sure as hell don’t need them to beat you.

Drew McIntyre, the man of unfulfilled prophecies and the biggest disappointment to ever step foot in the ring. You were once talked about as the next big thing Drew, once talked about as a future world champion, but so far even Santino Marella has had more success than you have. Since you started in the wrestling business, all you have been is mediocre. The Establishment, we cut the mediocre from this company, and you are the next in a very long line of dead wood here in this company. You have had a contract for too long and now we are here to end it. You say our party is over, but these last few weeks, this has only been the first few minutes, the party hasn’t hit full swing yet, but when it does, believe me, you’ll either be in The Establishment, or you’ll be running in fear.

Big Show lowers the mic.​

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
UWF Anarchy: Jeff Hardy vs RVD

The cameras cut to the arena nearly at Showtime, but before anybody has arrived. Jeff Hardy stands in the ring, looking down, and speaks to the camera.

jeff-hardy-145.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Last Sunday, I got screwed again by Matt Morgan and his cronies. He beat me at Bound For Glory, but he sure as hell couldn't do it by himself. Thats two big matches, back to back, that I have not succeed in. I've let myself down, but I will bounce back, rest assured. It's time for Jeff Hardy to get the ball rolling again, and climb back up that Anarchy ladder; back to the perch at the top where I belong. Tonight on Anarchy, I will start my momentum again. Tonight, I will face Rob Van Dam, and while Rob and I respect the hell out of each other, it's not personal man, its just business; I will defeat you here tonight. I will earn my place back at the top, and I will get my revenge on Matt Morgan. It's only a matter of time man.. only a matter of time before the Extreme Enigma makes his presence felt once more.

The feed turns to black and the scene closes out with Jeff Hardy staring intently into the lens.

OOC: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I know its real late. probably wont count, but I figured Id try

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Presents Anarchy 10/2/13 Edition!

NewAnarchy_zpsd66c685a.png

[video=youtube;8Pu-z0DwbWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pu-z0DwbWo[/video]

tna-impact-pyro-o.gif

The crowd go crazy as, "Shatter Me With Hope" by HIM and pyro goes off inside the sold out arena. The camera quickly pans the crowd and then up the ramp as the pyro continues to shoot out of everywhere imaginable before the camera pans over to the commentary table where Joey Styles, Taz, and William Regal are sitting by.

tumblr_lhnx8ahkBx1qgkaqlo1_400.jpg
&
regal2_display_image.jpg

Joey Styles: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Wednesday Night Anarchy! We are just a few days removed from Bound For Glory and what an event it was!

Taz: New Inta'national Champion, new I'anman Champion, and I thought we wa' gonna have a new Extreme Champion, but hey, two outta three ain't bad.

William Regal: Well gents, tonight we certainly keep the momentum going as we've got a lot of new talent to break in.

Joey Styles: Right you are, William. Like when we see a battle of raw power and sculpted physique when David Otunga, formerly of Impact, takes on the "World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry, a free agent pick-up.

Taz: I can't wait ta' see Ma'k Henry dominate, Joe. But I also can't wait ta' see the "Hotbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels take on the "Show Off" and forma' I'anman Champion Dolph Ziggla'. That one's gonna be off the hook, baby!

William Regal: Especially after Shawn's shocking defection to the Establishment's side last night. Also in singles action, it's one of Anarchy's most beloved high flyers taking on another well respected high flyer when the "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy takes on "Mr. Wednesday Night" Rob Van Dam, formerly of Impact.

Joey Styles: And in a battle of brawn meeting brawn, "Da Man" looks to prove that he's the biggest dog in the yard and make the "Blueprint" pay for overlooking him when Goldberg takes on Matt Morgan.

Taz: And in are main event, it's the Establishment's "World's Lodgest Athlete" the Big Show, Ca'lito, Chris Mastas', and Homicide taking on the Ultimate Warria', Roman Reigns, Drew McIntya', and Christopha' Daniels.

William Regal: Strange bedfellows indeed on the opposition's side, but they all have something to gain and to prove, so hopefully they succeed in doing that.

Joey Styles: Well, after seeing what was done to Seth Rollins, The Rock, Umaga, and Tyson Kidd for their failure, you have to wonder what the future holds for Big Show and Carlito tonight.

Taz: Indeed you do. But right now, we've got some tag team competition when Curt Hockins and Heath Slata' of 3MB take on Road Dogg and Rey Mysterio of the 3 Live Kru!

The camera pans over to the ring and gradually pans upward as Christy Hemme is standing by with a microphone, ready to make the introductions as the opening bell sounds.

ocWI9.gif

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

Beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK!

3livekrulive032.jpg

BG James, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio all appear on the stage as they make their way towards the ring. The crowd pops loudly to see all three men live as R-Truth is doing a free dance while walking as Mysterio slaps the extended arms of the fans on one side while BG is doing the same thing to the other side, BG looking into the camera and yells something into the camera.

Christy Hemme: From Marietta, Georgia and San Diego, California respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of four hundred and sixteen pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by R-Truth, and representing the 3 Live Kru, Road Dogg and Rey Mysterio!

All three of them enter the ring as they look to the crowd in different sides and all pose for them. The music stops as they appear to be happy to be together live for the first time on Anarchy.

James gives the mic to Mysterio as R-Truth is playing random notes on his unplugged guitar.

Rey Mysterio: Yo what's poppin' my homies?! Lil' Rey and BG James here are just stopping by before our match to give you guys a little deja vu on what happened for the past week. You see amigos for the past week we've been going to house shows to bash the 3MB hardcore, and what's more fun than talking smack to the Wednesday Night Joke? Why talking smack about the Wednesday Night Joke live on Anarchy! Aw yeah we're here tonight vatos and we're not leaving without our hands getting dirty. Of course it can't be that hard to get our hands dirty because I bet Hawkins and Slater haven't washed their clothes in months! Tonight is the night where we prove which trio is more dominant than the other. Obviously the LAX is the top dogs on Anarchy for the time being, but I'll be damned if we let these putos outbattle us, wouldn't you B-Brizzle?

BG James: You damn well know it Rey! I don't know much about the guitar at all, but I've been hearing R-Truth praticing the shit out of that thing and he's admittely gotten pretty good. I mean if even a guy like Suntan Superman can play the guitar then I don't see why a bunch of pussy rockers like the 3MB can't pick up an instrument instead of fingering the air. Let me tell you something boys, you can finger the air all you want but you won't impress the ladies like that. Hell I doubt you haven't even impressed the fat chicks that come to one of your stupid air guitar concerts. But enough of this pointless bashing boys it's time to man up and get your skinny asses to this ring! Oh you better know that if we're not hearing that Blue theme music being played then we'll have to come back there and start playing the drums for "Rock You Like a Hurricane" with your heads! What's it going to be boys?

R-Truth ends up smashing the Les Paul guitar on the ground and throws it away as the crowd hears the theme music of the 3MB blast through the PA Systems.

Christy Hemme: And the opponents...

"We're a 3 Man Band!!!!"

The theme of the 3MB plays out for the UWF audience to a pretty positive response. They're are a few fanboys in the crowd who are holding up 3MB signs, and numerous Heath Slater Memes. The trio of Rockstars walks out from the back, pumped like always, and led by The One Man Band himself, Heath Slater.

OUZpeK0c5QONz4Z0WOidumOPDyD2eiLrCWYihKJPsR3ej47iH9jxWS26xT9aGMk109C-kPNt9YnrfwOm2o2G5qjwS5qnzB_HozY9gQYPIM8XJcbm_UXYx08SWg

Christy Hemme: From Pineville, West Virginia and Queens, New York respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of four hundred and thirty-nine pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Jinder Mahal, and representing the Three Man Band, Heath Slater and Curt Hawkins!

Both Jinder and Hawkins take either side while Heath plays the Air Guitar. Heath jumps to his feet and the three make their way to the ring. Jinder remains ringside as Hawkins and Slater enter the ring and get ready for the match ahead.

DING DING!

(HAWKINS & SLATER VS. DOGG & MYSTERIO)

On one side of the ring, Slater and Hawkins are discussing who is going to start the match for their team. On the opposite side of the ring, Mysterio and Road Dogg are discussing the same thing. After a moment of this discussion, it is decided that Rey will start the match for his team as Road Dogg steps through the ropes and stands on the apron while the Three Man Band decides that Slater will start the match for their team as Hawkins steps through the ropes and stands on the apron. Rey takes a few steps forward towards Heath and takes a swing at him but Heath goes down in a split to avoid it and comes back up like it was nothing.

Slater starts to play air guitar, sticking his tongue out and head banging slightly to a tune he can be heard making the sounds of from his open mouth as Rey takes another swing at him but Heath turns as if he were actually holding a physical guitar and was trying to protect it from harm as he then leaps straight up and kicks his right leg out, hitting Rey in the face as the luchador staggers backward into the nearest turnbuckle and Heath lands on his left knee and his right foot as he hangs his head forward and continues to play air guitar, now with more emotion because of the kneeled stance he has taken.

Taz: What's goin' on he'a? This is nuts!

Joey Styles: I was hoping the comedy stuff was going to leave with the Modern Day Double Dragons.

William Regal: What comedy? Heath Slater seems to have developed a new style, it's his strategy.

Taz: Whateva' works, I suppose.

Heath stands up just as Rey is charging out of the corner and sidesteps in the same way that he did earlier as Rey catches himself in the corner diagonally opposite of the one he just launched himself out of as Heath turns and stands his guitar up in his team's corner before taking off running and leaping into the air, tucking his legs back behind him so that he lands knees first in Rey's abdomen. Heath extends his legs not long after making impact and is back on his feet as Rey leans forward, doubling over in pain. Heath balls up both of his fists and begins to hit Rey in various areas of his back and head as he sticks his tongue out again and begins to nod along to another tune he begins to make the sounds of.

Taz: Well I guess he got tired a' playin' guitah.

Joey Styles: So as it pertains to the dueling genres, I guess rock and roll is winning and hip hop isn't even on the board yet?

William Regal: If you want to put it that way, yes.

Heath hooks Rey's head under his left arm and raises his right arm straight up, forming the rock and roll sign with his right hand as he yells out, "Rock and roll! Heath goes as he hits a neckbreaker right then and there. Heaht smiles as he goes over, and makes a tag to his partner Curt Hawkins. Hawkins goes, and he picks up the much smaller Rey Mysterio. Hawkins goes and he hits a snakeeyes. Hawkins goes and he hits a big boot right in the face of Rey Mysterio. Rey goes and bounces off the turnbuckle, and Hawkins hits him with a big boot. Rey goes down to the ground as Hawkins goes for the pin.

No the resilient Rey Mysterio goes and he gets up as he is crawling to BG into the corne. Hawkins grabs the leg of Rey as he is taunting him, and Rey kicks him off. Rey goes and he jumps towards James, and he tags him in. BG James as he goes and he punches Hawkins in the face, he dosen't again, and then he begins to dance. The fans cheer like crazy as he hits one more punch in which sends Hawkins down on the mat. BG goes and he backs up as he shimmies once again dropping an huge elbow to the face of Hawkins. BG goes for the cover.

Hawkins kicks out of the move BG goes and he picks up Hawkins, and he hits an inverted neckbreaker. BG goes in as he drags Hawkins to the middle of the ring. BG goes and he tags into Rey Mysterio. Mysterio goes as he drops the dime right onto Hawkins. The fans cheer as Heath Slater goes after Rey but Rey trips him up as he is on there. Rey goes as he looks to dial it up. Rey goes, but Hawkins get up in time, and he clothesline the little guy. BG James gets back into the ring and he clothesline Curt Hawkins. BG goes and he puts Hawkins onto the ropes with his head. Rey gets up as he sees this

Joey Styles: Looks like Rey is going to hit a double 619.

Rey goes as he hits a 619 on both men. BG goes as he throws Slater out of the Hawkins gets up and gets his by the West coast pop Rey goes for the pin.

Christy Hemme: Here are your winners the 3 Live Kru
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

CorpRaw.png

Don't miss UWF RAW, now on Mondays!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the evening continues, we head backstage where the lovely Renee Young is standing by waiting to interview her next guest.

5-10-2013+11-55-51+AM.jpg

Renee Young: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time; Paul Heyman.

The camera angle expands revealing the manager of Anarchy's newest superstars.

6-21-2013+7-25-10+PM.jpg

Young: Now Paul; tonight your client Matt Morgan goes one on one with Bill Goldberg just days after defeating Jeff Hardy at Bound For Glory. How are you and your clients feeling?

Paul Heyman: How are we feeling? We're on top of the world Renee! Last Sunday night, MATT MORGAN proved his dominance. MATT MORGAN showed the entire world why he is the next International Heavyweight Champion of the world. And tonight, he's going to do it again when he takes Bill Goldberg in that very ring and he is going to pick Bill Goldberg apart.

Young: You claim that you're on top of the world Paul but right before being drafted, your clients suffered two huge losses in the King of The Ring and Tag Team Title Tournament respectively. How are you responding to those losses.

Heyman: I don't need to try and pep my clients up from their losses. My clients are able to bounce back from those losses with relative ease. It's only a matter of time before both of my clients stand by side with Championship Gold on their respective shoulders. Matt Morgan is a lock for the International Heavyweight Championship and Alex Riley has his eye on that Extreme Championship. And of course, it won't be long before they stand tall together as the Ultimate Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Champions. So no, Ms. Young, I don't need to help my clients rebound from fluke losses.

Young: Alright Paul, one final question. This past Sunday at Bound for Glory, Matt Morgan had an interesting run in with Vince Russo. What was that all about? Is their an interest in joining the Establishment?

Heyman: Renee, I cannot confirm or deny my clients' relationship with Vince Russo. I actually haven't spoken to Matt since the night before Bound for Glory. But I know where Matt Morgan and Alex Riley's loyalty lies. We're a family and nothing is going to change that. Not Vince Russo, not The Establishment, nothing is going to break this bond up. Nothing!

With that, an obviously frustrated Heyman walks off leaving Renee standing alone. We soon Fade.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;1Ob17m-rgEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ob17m-rgEA[/video]

"All About The Power" begins to play as the crowd erupts into boos. It isn't long before the man the theme belongs to, David Otunga, makes his way from the back holding a cloak around himself with Brad Maddox in tow. As the fans continue to shower him with their disdain, he stops at the top of the ramp, throwing the cloak off of himself to pose.

DavidOtungaEntrance2_display_image.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Hollywood, California. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-nine pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Brad Maddox, the "Harvard Hercules" David Otunga!

David and Brad make their way down the ramp with Brad remaining ringside as David slides into the ring and poses for the crowd again.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

[video=youtube;nJ0dfAREvAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0dfAREvAc[/video]

"Some Bodies Gonna Get It" by Three Six Mafia begins to play as the fans aren't sure how to respond so they do so with a mixed reaction of cheers and boos as Mark Henry makes his way from the backstage and appears before them, wasting no time in making his way down the ramp.

MarkHenry1.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Silsbee, Texas. Weighing in at four hundred and twelve pounds. He is the "World's Strongest Man", Mark Henry!

Henry makes his way to the end of the ramp and climbs up onto the ring apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Mark looks at his opponent as the match gets underway.

DING DING!

Mark Henry looks at David Otunga, who is getting advice from Brad Maddox at ringside. Maddox claps Otunga on to move forward, and as Otunga turns wham. Otunga gets leveled by Mark Henry. . Henry goes as he picks up Otunga again, and bodyslams him hard onto the math. The fans are cheering as Henry looks at the down Otunga. Henry goes and he steps on the chest of Otunga and he easily walks over it. The fans cheer some more as Henry looks down at Henry with no amusement on his face.

William Regal: I must say Henry is one tough customer.

Otunga is obviously in pain as he rolls out of the ring. Maddox immediately checks on him as he is on the outside. The referee begins his ten count, but Otunga gets up and he thanks Maddox for his help. Otunga goes as he slides into the ring, and he looks at the big man. Henry dosen’t look impressed at Otunga. Otunga charges at the big man. With a huge kick to the chest; Otunga then barrages the big men with a bunch of punches, Otunga steps back and goes against the rope looking to clothesline the big man. Mark though catches Otunga instead. Henry goes as he lifts him up for a military press slamming Otunga down onto the mat. Henry goes and he looks at the down Otunga and he goes for an elbow drop. Otunga rolls out of the ring. Henry is on the floor, and this provides Otunga and opening to nail some huge strikes onto the big man. Otunga goes as Henry is down and he begins to flex. We see Maddox on the outside cheering him on crazily.

Taz: Man I am amazed by this mans crazy physique.

Joey Styles: Maybe if you hit the gym more partner you would see the same results.

Otunga goes as he bounces off the ropes and he hits a huge running knee. Otunga goes and he wraps the headlock on the behemoth that is Mark Henry. Otunga has the headlock on. Henry all though down, and looking like he is in trouble feels calm, as he begins to build his base up. Otunga feels Henry getting up as he lets go of the headlock, and he tries to strike, but he gets blocked by Henry, and instead gets hit by a huge headbutt. Otunga stumbles back to the turnbuckle. Henry goes and charges at Otunga, but Otunga manages to recover as Henry rams right into the turnbuckle post. Otunga goes and he hits a dropkick right onto the big man causing him to go face first again onto the turnbuckle post. Henry turns around, and gets kicked in the gut. The dizzy Henry goes as he gets DDT hard by Otunga. Otunga goes down as he struggles to lift the leg of the massive man for the pin.

1…

2…

No kick out by Henry. Otunga goes and he gets up fast as he looks at Maddox to ask for help. Maddox seems to whisper something is his ear and Otunga nods to him. Otunga goes and he turns back to Mark, and when he does he is met with a huge clothesline by the big man. Otunga is down on the floor as Mark goes and he bounces off the ropes, and hits the Giant Splash on him. The fans cheer like crazy as Henry looks to go for the pin. Henry goes for it, but we see Brad Maddox distracting the referee on the apron.

Joey Styles: What in the heck is he doing?

Mark Henry sees this and goes away from his pin attempt as he goes to the area. This causes Maddox to jump down from the apron. The referee is still focused on Maddox as Henry goes towards Otunga. Henry picks up Otunga, but with the referee turned, boom a low blow from Otunga. The fans boo like crazy as the referee turns around seeing both men hurt. Otunga though wastes no time as he hits a quick neckbreaker onto the big man. Otunga goes as he lifts the big mans leg and goes for the cover.

Joey Styles: Dang it Otunga is going to steal on here tonight.

1…

2…

No Kick out by Henry. The fans are cheering like crazy as David Otunga was for certain thought he won the match. Brad Maddox on the outside looks equally concerned as he goes and he tries a desperation move. Maddox on the outside goes, and he grabs a steel chair by the bell keeper area. Maddox goes as he slides it to the ring. The referee sees this as he grabs the steel chair, and he takes it out of the ring. During all this Maddox instead slides a tiny hammer into the ring.

Joey Styles: Is the hammer to ring the bell?

Taz: This Maddox I have to say Joey is pretty slick.

As the referee is bringing the chair back to where it belongs , Otunga inside of the ring has the little hammer to slam Henry right in the head with. The referee is about to go back into the ring, but Maddox distracts him. Maddox turns the referee around as it like that Maddox is trying to apologize to the referee for interfering into the match. Otunga has the little hammer as he goes, and he tries to whack Mark Henry with it, but Henry goes and he catches Otunga hitting the worlds strongest slame.

Joey Styles: Looks like you can’t even cheat your way to victory against the worlds strongest man!

The referee hears the thud in the ring, and the crowd explosion. The referee turns around as he slides into the ring. Henry goes and he makes the cover on the down David Otunga and the referee begins to make the count as Maddox looks on worried.

1…

2…

3….

Christy Hemme: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner Mark Henry!

Joey Styles: So Mark Henry wins in his Anarchy Debut.

Taz: I must say Joe I was impressed with Mark Henry here tonight.

William Regal: Well I for one was not impressed with Otunga and Maddox’s attempts to cheat. If you’re going to cheat do it right.

Mark Henry can be seen leaving the ring of where David Otunga lays. Brad Maddox is seen checking on his bro, and making sure he is okay. David just seems out cold from that last slam, and Henry dosen’t seem to care. Henry goes as he leaves the area, as Anarchy returns to commercial.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

TripleHEdgeNashSandowFandangoSDbanner_zps31505257.png

UWF Smackdown, now on Saturdays!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately I've found
When I start to think aloud
There's a longing in the sound
There is more I could be
In darkness I leave
For a place I've never seen
It's been calling out to me
That is where I should be

[video=youtube;mbJ3vacGOhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mbJ3vacGOhw[/video]

'Soft guitar strums are heard, the crowd is waiting on their feet. The soft vocals are then heard, as soon as the line That is where I should be finishes we then see Seth Rollins standing by the entrance stage. The crowd erupts into cheers as he holds the title up high with a big grin on his face. Seth Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as many people leap over the barricade to pat his back or slap his hand. Seth walks around the ring as he looks at the commentators as he gives them a nod, he's given a microphone as he hops up on the apron as he gets into the ring'.

l.jpg

Seth Rollins:

The majority of you wouldn't have expected me to turn up on Anarchy this week; but I just had to. You see this place is what I called 'home', this place is where you fans started to follow me and get behind me. This is where you've seen me at my highest and at my lowest. My arrival on NXT as a young fresh rookie not having a clue how it was in the big league, it wasn't long before I introduced NXT to a mentor of mine; an old friend... Jimmy Jacobs. That's when I took things for a complete turn, my mental state wasn't right and I was critically damaged by my dark past. The demons came back into me and changed me, I struggled to escape... It took me a while but when Jimmy disappeared, I was struggling and that's where Sting and Kane found me. They used me just so Sting could get his opportunity, I was dumb-founded, I was blind. Those times were tough, it wasn't easy on me at all but during 'Purveyors of Poison' I was able to see things differently, I received my own opportunity from time to time... I felt superior, I felt strong! Those times I actually felt unstoppable, but then I had an epiphany... I woke up and realised I didn't need to be around Sting nor Kane. I needed to be my own man, but I couldn't just yet... There was just no escape at all. That's when Vince Russo came in and Anarchy was brought in. When Vince Russo saw me as his top guy, I knew I have already came so far... My actions were undeniable, but I have no regrets in what I did in the past. We all have a career where we try to make a name for ourselves, I just took it a completely different way than many. But it wasn't long before I walked out on Vince Russo, forcing him to find a bunch of new puppets. Finally time after time, I became my own man. I became Mister Money In The Bank, Vince wanted screw me out from time to time... Oh, there were many times I had wanted to cash in. But after time, I realized he was holding me back, he wasn't going to allow it at all. So I played everyone, I said I wouldn't cash in during the King of the Ring Tournaments. Oh, I did just that... I kept my word.

The fact I kept my word had you all wondering, when you all heard that I was going to be drafted. Everyone expected me to cash it on AJ Styles or Daniel Bryan; even I tricked the audience to believe that was going to be the situation. But when I saw that Homicide had beaten Fandango, a man who I've had previous battles with, a man who's been at the top of the chain for a long time. He became defeated. But I just couldn't gather the thought that a Vince Russo guy was your champion! I had to put the final nail in the coffin, except... the coffin isn't fully shut because as far as I'm concerned there's still unfinished business around here. This is why I found the greatest opportunity of all time, I cashed in my briefcase and here I stand your UWF International Champion! Now I understand a few are upset, some are happy... but could you people really do with Homicide as Champion? A man that does nothing but slander the company day in, day out... full of whinging, I couldn't even be arsed to hear his crap! But Homicide, I know you'll be running around trying to convince Vince Russo that you want a rematch and you're probably going to get it. But I want you to remember one thing, I'm the Champion now. You could come out here and slander saying I am not deserving, but the briefcase was enough proof. Now you'd want me to prove it by defeating you and I'll do just that. Vince Russo is going to have an extremely hard time around here, now I'm on RAW... I'll be back here from time to time but I can deliver you a guarantee; no matter what battle I go into, I'll walk out the victor.

This has been an extremely long time coming for me, seven months from the very bottom, being a puppet for a few people to finally being MY OWN MAN! So I can do WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT! Nobody's going to stop me, you can throw Big Show, Carlito, Chris Masters and the whole damn puppeteers hiding behind you Vince because when I say we're going to war, we are going to FUCKING war! So you thought all this time, all the times you tried to hold me back, tried to make a mockery out of me. Oh Vince, don't be surprised when you come out here and try patch things up because that's not working, look at what you did to Tyson Kidd. Tyson Kidd decided to play quite smartly at Bound for Glory, bit of respect his way now... but if you want this, you know where to find me. I'll happily accept whatever you wish to throw at me, the challenge is on... I'm not backing down, one by one... they'll all fall.

Seth Rollins exits the ring and heads to the back as things pan back to the ring after he disappears from sight.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring. From San Antonio, Texas. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-five pounds. Representing The Establishment, the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels!

Shawn looks around at the crowd with indifference as they boo him viciously.

"I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD,

I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD.

COME ON, BRING IT ON!"

[video=youtube;3UY1xiMZ8kU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3UY1xiMZ8kU[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd explodes in cheers! After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage. Ziggler throws his arms in the air, hyping up the fans as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again as he continues his entrance down the ramp, soaking in the cheers from the fans in the process.

DolphZiggler_display_image.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Hollywood, Florida. Weighing in at two hundred and thirteen pounds. He is the "Show Off", Dolph Ziggler!

Ziggler enters the ring and doesn't do any further posing, he just charges Shawn Michaels as the match gets underway.

DING DING!

Shawn Michaels goes as he and Dolph Ziggler stare each other down. The bell rings, as Dolph goes, and he charges at Shawn Micheals. Dolph goes and he begins to attack Shawn. Shawn goes down as Dolph keeps attacking him. The referee breaks up the move, and Ziggler is mad about this. Shawn gets up as Ziggler goes after him again, but Shawn counteracts with knifeedge chops. The fans woo like crazy, while some boo. Shawn hits a couple more, in which Ziggler backs up into the turnbuckle. Michaels goes and he tries for a knifeedge cho, but Ziggler ducks underneath, and he begins to hit knifeedge chops of his own. Ziggler goes to hit one more, but Shawn dodges, and he begins to hit a couple of stiff shots right into the face of Ziggler. Ziggler is getting rocked hard. Shawn goes and he heads to the top turnbuckle. Shawn begins to land some harsh punches from the top rope. Ziggler goes and he sits down from the punches as Shawn stands on top of the turnbuckle.

Joey Styles: HBK showing so much more aggression in this match.

Shawn goes as he steps down from the turnbuckle, and he begins to put his boot into Zigglers face. Ziggler is laying there as Shawn stops before the referee separates him. Shawn goes, and he picks up Ziggler as he hits a snap suplex onto him. Shawn goes and he grabs Zigglers leg when he is down, and hits him in the stomach, but it looked a little bit lower then that. Ziggler is holding his groin as Ziggler leans against the ropes. Shawn goes as he awaits for Ziggler to get up. Shawn goes and he grabs Ziggler, and he begins to hit a couple of knifeedge chops. Ziggler is tied up against the ropes. Michaels goes and he bounces off of it as he hits a major clothesline on him sending Ziggler over the top rope.

Taz: Ya know Joey I like this Shawn Michaels more.

Michaels goes as he heads to the turnbuckle, and it looks like he is going to hit the trademark moonsault onto the outside. Ziggler is standing up on the outside, and he is bracing for impact. Shawn though jumps off the the turnbuckle as the fans boo like crazy seeing Shawn toy around with them.

Joey Styles: Shawn right now is just toying with these fans.

Taz: Joe he is doing something for himself for once baby

Shawn is telling Ziggler to come into the ring, and Ziggler rolls in the ring. Shawn gets off guard as Ziggler hits him with a flying elbow. Ziggler goes as he grabs Shawn as he throws him across the ring. Shawn runs at him and Ziggler goes and hits a facebuster. Shawn covers his face as Ziggler goes, and he hits a swinging neckbreaker. Shawn is down on the ground as Ziggler goes and he goes back on the ropes. Ziggler begins to do a Ric Flair strut in the ring. Ziggler goes and he drops an elbow right onto the sternum of HBK. Dolph goes, and he locks in a head and arm choke. Shawn though quickly goes and uses his athleticism to lock in a leg drop. Ziggler goes as he bridges and he contorts his body to get out. Shawn is on the ground, and Ziggler goes, and he hits a leg drop right on hm. Shawn turns as he goes outside of the ring. Ziggler before Shawn gets up does his ass shake. Ziggler goes, and hits a suicide dive right onto him. Ziggler screams in excitement as fans cheer like crazy.

William Regal: Ziggler showing us why he is one the best athletes today.

Ziggler goes and he throws Shawn Michaels body in the middle of the ring. Ziggler goes and he enters the ring. Ziggler goes as he awaits for Shawn Michaels to get up. Ziggler begins taunting him by stomping his feet. The fans cheer as Ziggler looks to give Michaels a taste of his own medicine. Shawn gets up as Zigglers goes and he ducks the superkick. Ziggler goes and he turns around as he gets caught by an atomic drop, and then hits him with a bodyslam. Shawn goes and he climbs the top turnbuckle, and he looks angry at him. Shawn goes to the top turnbuckle, and he hits the trademark heartbreak elbow drop onto Ziggler. Shawn Michaels goes, and he goes for a cover.

1…

2…

No Ziggler kicked out. Shawn goes as he looks pissed off, and he begins to mount him with punches. The referee seperates Shawn as Shawn goes and he pushes the referee off of him, and the referee gets mad at him and gets into Shawn’s face. Shawn doesn’t care as he steps back, and he hits a sweet chin music right in the face of the referee. The referee goes down, as Shawn looks at the referee pissed off. Shawn goes and he throws the referee out of the ring. Shawn goes and he heads by the turnbuckle post, and he begins to stomp his feet tuning up the band. Shawn goes as Ziggler gets up, and Shawn goes for the sweet chin music. Shawn misses as Ziggler goes, and ducks it grabs the head of Shawn Michaels and hits the Zig Zag. The fans cheer with explosion.

Joey Styles: Dolph Ziggler just hit the Zig Zag,

Taz: Yeah but it dosen’t do him any good if the ref is down you doofus.

Shawn is down and out when all of a sudden fans begin to boo. Carlito, and Chris Masters make there way to the ring. Ziggler gets up as he sees this, and he attacks Carlito, but as he is focused on Carlito, and Masters comes from behind and he puts in the master lock. Ziggler gets twist and turned. All of a sudden the bell rings as the Christy Hemme speaks.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen the winner by Disqualification Dolph Ziggler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL THREE

UWFImpactWrestlingBanner2_zps8c66924e.png

UWF Impact, soon moving to Fridays!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DING DING!

Anarchys sold out arena is pumped up as they await the arrival of one of their favorite superstars. The lights dim and a familiar guitar chord his the PA system

"So You See the Writing on the Waaaaaaaaaaalllllll"
[video=youtube;6wBvxPRH2nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6wBvxPRH2nM[/video]

"No More Words" starts to play in full swing and out from behind the curtain, dancing to the beat, is Jeff Hardy. Jeff moves his way out onto the stage and thrashes about as he does to the crowds delight. Jeff throws his hands up in the "Gunz" taunt and a massive amount of pyro explodes from the stage around him. The fans cheer as Jeff jogs down the ramp towards the ring, bobbing his head in time with the music.

Christy Hemme: From Cameron, North Carolina. Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds. The "Charismatic Enigma", Jeff Hardy!

Hardy runs and slides in under the bottom rope, into the ring. He rushes over to the far turnbuckle and jumps onto the second one, hitting his signature pose while flashbulbs go off in the audience. Jeff hops down, and picks up a microphone from under the bottom rope. He gets to the center of the ring, and his music begins to fade. "Hardy!" chants break out as the crowd are trying to keep his spirits high.

"The fear I see when I look in your eyes,
makes you believe I'm one of a kind.
The fear I leave in the back of your mind,
makes you believe...make you believe I'm...
ONE OF A KIND!"

[video=youtube;sA5UkR4JDM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5UkR4JDM8[/video]

Rob Van Dam walks out from the backstage with the fans going wild, looking ready to compete as he makes his way down the ramp towards the ring.

Christy Hemme: From Battle Creek, Michigan. Weighing in at two hundred and thirty-seven pounds. The "Human Highlight Reel", Rob...Van...Dam!

Rob Van Dam picks up the pace and takes off running as he slides into the ring and tucks and rolls, ending up on his feet as he leaps straight up and then lands back on his feet, hopping back and forth to keep himself psyched up for the match ahead as the ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

The bell sounds and Van Dam and Hardy meet in the center of the ring. Half the arena chants “Let’s Go Hardy†while the other chants “RVDâ€. The action begins with both men locking up collar and elbow tie style before Jeff is able to transition it into a reverse hammerlock. Van Dam is ready for Hardy and quickly counters with a revere elbow into Hardy’s jaw, causing the Charismatic Enigma to release his grip on RVD. With Hardy temporarily distracted, RVD runs the near ropes and looks to go on the offensive, but as he shoots off them and comes back across the ring, Jeff Hardy is able to leave his feet and deliver a standing dropkick to RVD’s face, sending Van Dam to the canvas. Hardy wastes little time forcing Van Dam shoulders onto the canvas and going for the first cover of the match….

1….

2…

Van Dam kicks out!

With Van Dam kicking out, Hardy grabs him by the neck and lifts him to his feet before throwing him into the nearby corner. Van Dam is still a little stunned from the dropkick and is extremely vulnerable as Hardy opens up his offense with a flurry of forearms directly to RVD’s face. First one, followed by a second, then a third; Hardy continues to unload on Van Dam until the referee steps in and pulls the two apart, berating Hardy the entire time…

Taz: And this is what I was talking about earlier fellas! Hardy’s pissed off and he’s going to take it out tonight!

The official continues to admonish Hardy, but Jeff shoves him aside and goes back on the offensive. As he looks to take the fight back to Van Dam, Mister Wednesday Night is able to explode out of the corner and take Hardy down with a running clothesline. Hardy hits the mat but quickly gets back to his feet, only to have Van Dam surprise him with a spinning heel kick. This kick knocks Hardy onto the mat once more and now it’s Van Dam going for a cover…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out!

With Hardy kicking out, Van Dam exits the ring through the ropes and walks across the ring apron before climbing to the top. Van Dam sits perched on the top rope and Jeff Hardy cautiously gets to his feet. Hardy finally makes it to a vertical base and RVD leaps off the top rope, stretching out and landing on top of Jeff with a Crossbody Block…

William Regal: Beautiful move by Van Dam! Quite exquisite!

Mister Regal’s feelings aside, the Crossbody ends up working against RVD. As he lands on Jeff, his own momentum causes him to float over so that Jeff is on top of him with his shoulders down in a pinning predicament.

Joey Styles: Look at this!

1…

2…

RVD kicks out!

Taz: That almost cost Van Dam big time.

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Hardy looks for a straight kick to the stomach. Van Dam catches Hardy’s foot and steps over before delivering a still kick to the face. Hardy hits the mat right next to the ropes as Van Dam gets back to his feet…

Joey Styles: I don’t think Jeff Hardy is going to like this!

RVD stands over Hardy’s body and does his usual confident pose as the entire arena chants along “Rob Van Dam†before he runs the far ropes, rolling in the process and doing a somersault down onto Jeff Hardy’s chest…

William Regal: Rolling Thunder from Van Dam! That may be all!

After hitting Rolling Thunder, Van Dam drags Hardy away from the ropes and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Hardy kicks out again!

Joey Styles: Close call for Jeff Hardy. He managed to roll the shoulder at 2 ½!

Van Dam gets to his feet, motioning to the official that the count was a little slow. Van Dam is sure that was a three count. The official tells Mister Wednesday night that it was only a two and as the two engage in conversation, Jeff Hardy crawls over towards the near corner and picks himself to his feet with help from the ropes.

Taz: Van Dam needs to focus. You never want to give Jeff Hardy a second to breathe!

Almost on cue, Van Dam goes back on the attack. As Hardy stands in the corner, Van Dam lowers his shoulder and drives it right into Hardy’s midsection. Hardy groans as Van Dam pulls back and does it again. Once more, Hardy yells in obvious pain as Van Dam pulls back, this time performing a backflip and looking to drive his shoulder into Hardy again. Hardy’s ready for him and this time moves out of the way, causing Van Dam to go shoulder first into the barricade…

Joey Styles: That’s a good way to separate your shoulder!

After managing to move out of the way, Hardy grabs Van Dam by the singlet and drags him to the canvas, stacking him up on his shoulders for a cover…

1…

2…

Van Dam kicks out!

Both men get to their feet again and Hardy looks for another straight kick. Van Dam catches it again but this time Hardy is able to use his free leg to propel himself into the air and catch Van Dam in the chest with a reverse mule kick. The fans come alive as Hardy begins stalking Van Dam. RVD starts getting to his feet but before he makes it to a full vertical base, Hardy catches him with a boot to the gut. Hardy then lifts Van Dam up in a vertical suplex position before dropping him face first onto the canvas…

Taz: That’s vintage Jeff Hardy!

Styles: Don’t you dare start!

Hardy gets back to his feet and removes his shirt to the delight of the females in the audience. Hardy steps through the ropes and climbs the nearby turnbuckle. Everyone in the arena gets to their feet as they know what’s coming next…

William Regal: Young Mister Hardy may be going for it all!

Before Jeff can leap off the top, Van Dam dives at the near ropes causing Hardy to lose his balance and fall groin first onto the top turnbuckle…

Taz: Oh! Not the way you want to spend a Wednesday Night!

Hardy eventually falls from the top rope to the mat below and Van Dam gets to his feet and heads to the near corner as well. Seeing Hardy in perfect condition, Van Dam leaps from the canvas to the top rope before performing what has become his trademark split-legged moonsault…

Joey Styles: Now this is vintage Rob Van Dam!

Before Van Dam can connect, Jeff Hardy has the wherewithal to get his knees up and drive them directly into Van Dam’s chest. Van Dam rolls around the ring in pain, grabbing his midsection as Jeff Hardy drags himself to his feet. Van Dam is not too far behind, but is unable to defend himself as Hardy quickly hooks him by the head and spins, bringing Van Dam face first onto the mat with The Twist of Fate!

Taz: Twist of Fate! Out of nowhere!

Joey Styles: I thought it was the RKO that was out of nowhere!

After hitting the Twist, Hardy quickly rolls Van Dam over and goes for the cover, hooking both legs…

1…

2…

3…

Here is your winner; Jeff Hardy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL FOUR

BadBloodversion2_zps03379e84.png

Coming October 27th!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As this unbelievable evening continues; the television feed is interrupted by static.

static_1.png

???: Guess who?!

Matt Morgan's face is revealed bearing a huge smile.

1373449688_lbbc9ylqs7c.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: Have any of you learned yet? Havre you come to the realization that there is a new dominant athlete on Wednesday nights? And I'm not talking about superstars like Fandango and Hulk Hogan; I'm talking about legitimate wrestlers who go out to that ring and destroy everything in sight. In case you haven't noticed yet, I suggest you pay real close attention to what's going to transpire in that ring shortly. Because tonight, I step into that ring with Bill Goldberg and I plan on ripping him apart. I plan on doing the same thing to Bill Goldberg that I did to a legend like The Rock. I plan on doing the same thing I did to former Ultimate Wrestling Federation Champion Damien Sandow. I plan on doing to Bill Goldberg the same thing I did to the Chief Operating Officer of this company. I plan on doing to Bill Goldberg exactly what I did to your precious hero Jeff Hardy....

The arena explodes at the mention of Jeff Hardy's name. Morgan, being backstage cannot hear their reaction and continues unabated.

Morgan: In case if haven't noticed; this is what I do. I tell people how I'm going to beat them and then I do it. In a company filled with politicians, liars and kiss asses; I'm the only real thing around. Well, myself and Mister Russo of course. And that's exactly where Bill Goldberg comes in. For weeks, he's been shooting off at the mouth, disrespecting Mister Russo at any chance he gets. When you insult a honest man the caliber of Vince Russo, then you're insulting all honest men. Which means Bill Goldberg, you're insulting me. And I just can't have that son. So tonight, I have to take you out to the woodshed and show you some respect.

Morgan: And when I do that, I'll have dispatched of not only Anarchy's king, but Anarchy's resident muscle head as well. I will have taken out Anarchy's two biggest "heroes" on a span of 3 nights. I will prove to the entire world that Matt Morgan is as real as he says he is. I will prove without a shadow of a doubt that I am the next International Heavyweight Champion and that there's nobody on this pathetic roster that can stop me. There's a reason why I was Anarchy's Number One draft pick and that's because there's nobody in this company; let alone this brand that can be more dominant than I am. Randy Orton's mistake will wind up being Vince Russo's biggest reward. It is my mission to prove that week in and week out. Tonight's just another night to do so. Another opportunity to show the world that I am the "Reflection of Perfection"; that I am head and shoulders above everyone else; especially Bill Goldberg. So prepare yourself Goldberg, because tonight; you drown in my G.E.N.E pool.

Morgan smirks before dropping the camera on the ground causing the static to appear again.

static_1.png

Fade.

DING DING!

[video=youtube;wXOp9fzYEtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXOp9fzYEtc[/video]

The theme of Goldberg begins to roar over the PA system triumphantly as the camera pans backstage to his locker room door where it can be seen jarring slightly before it opens and the man himself walks out and begins his way down the backstage hallway.

goldberg-entrance-1-o.gif

The "Goldberg" chants are heard throughout the arena, passionately and loudly as well as proudly in unison as the big man is drawing closer to the gorilla position.

goldberg-entrance-2-o.gif

As Goldberg makes his way through the curtain, his trademark fireworks begin to go off as he throws punches and kicks and leaps to get some adrenaline going as the crowd is eating up every second of it.

entrance+goldberg.gif

Christy Hemme: From Atlanta, Georgia. Weighing in at two hundred and eighty-five pounds. He is "Da Man", GOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDBERRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!

The chanting of his name continues as he arrives at the end of the ramp and enters the ring, getting ready for the match ahead.

[video=youtube;RUsAUsEX-N4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUsAUsEX-N4[/video]

"Sleeping Giant" begins playing and the fans begin to boo as the know that the arrival of one of Anarchy's biggest draft picks is about to arrive. Matt Morgan makes his way out onto the stage and for the first time since arriving in UWF, there is nobody with him. Alex Riley and Paul Heyman are not in the arena tonight and Matt Morgan will be going at this alone. Morgan stands on the stage and checks his imaginary watch before posing and having the pyrotechnics go off behind him.

entrancedevanttitantron.png

Christy Hemme: From Fairfield, Connecticut. Weighing in at three hundred and ten pounds. Representing G.E.N.E., the "Blueprint", Matt...MORRRRRGANNNNNN!!!

Once the pyro ceases, Morgan makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring. Morgan reaches the bottom of the ramp and leaps from the floor to the apron before stepping over the top and into the ring.

DING DING!

As soon as the bell rings, both men begin lashing out at one another, throwing vicious right hands at one another. Before long, the punching quickly becomes a lock-up but neither man is able to get a hold on the other as they push one another away. Goldberg begins to bounce on his feet around the solid Morgan before the two once again lock-up, but once more neither man can get the advantage as Matt pushes Bill towards the turnbuckles only for Bill to get the upper-hand and force Matt across the ring before they ultimately end up in the middle. Before going for a third lock-up, the men meet in the middle and stare down one another.

Once more the two men go to lock up, but Bill thinks ahead and tosses Matt's arm over his shoulder, hooking his leg and forcing him to the ground with an STO. With Matt on the ground, Goldberg begins his onslaught and hammers his forearms into the back of Morgan's back. As Morgan stammers about on his knees, he is instantly picked up by Goldberg who instantly slams Matt back to the ground with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. As Goldberg marches around the ring flexing his muscles, Matt manages to crawl himself to the corner. Goldberg, not wanting to lose the advantage, instantly runs at him but with gas still in the can, Matt is able to get out of the way causing Goldberg to run into the corner. As Goldberg stumbles backwards and turns around, Matt feeds him his a Belly-to-Belly Suplex of his own.

1 . . .

2 . . .

Goldberg manages to kick out but him now on the ground, Matt sees this as his opportunity to gain an advantage and stumbles backwards into the ropes and uses the momentum to drive a foot into the side of Goldberg's skull. Once more he stumbles backwards into the ropes to gain momentum and hit Goldberg with another boot. Instead of following it up with a hat trick, Matt runs forward and bounces off the ropes only for Goldberg to rise to his feet. Instantly reacting, Matt extends his arm but Goldberg is able to duck it, causing both men to bounce of the ropes but as they go to collide in the middle, Goldberg uses his strength to get up Matt and hoist him into the air but as he goes to drop him, Matt manages to slip out of his grasp and runs forward and past Goldberg and off the ropes. Matt lifts his leg in the air, hoping to quickly end the match but Goldberg uses his agility to roll under the leg and use the ropes for his own momentum and as Matt turns around, he is quickly laid out by a Shoulder Block.

Looking to add his own ending to the match, Goldberg picks Matt up off the ground and places him in a DDT clutch. He cuts his throat before placing Matt's arm over his neck but as he goes for his Snap Neckbreaker, Matt manages to stop them mid-spin, his arm around the throat of Goldberg who now has his stomach facing the sky. Matt does his own cut throat before kneeling, forcing Goldberg's back into his knee. The crowd boos at Matt being able to gain back the momentum as he picks Goldberg and pushes him against the ropes before Irish Whipping him to the other side and then following him. Unfortunately for Matt, Goldberg manages to duck once more but as Matt, who seems ready for anything this time, turns around, he is once again hoisted into the air. Goldberg marches around with Matt above his head causing the crowd to unleash another wave of cheers before he finally drops him down into a Spinebuster.

1 . . .

2 . . .

3 . .

Matt manages to barely get his shoulder up, sending Goldberg into a marching frenzy, around the ring once more, as he eyes Matt Morgan who is slowly getting up, possibly hoping to catch him with a Spear. Once Matt reaches his feet and starts to turn around, Goldberg takes off at full speed but unluckily for him, Matt was waiting as he manages to drop down, catching Goldberg's feet and causing him to trip into the second rope. As he bounces back to his feet, he is suddenly turned around as Matt drags him to the center of the ring, hooking his arm and lifting him up. Before he can hit the Hellevator, Goldberg manages to land back on his feet as he re-positions himself so he is able to pick Matt up. After a few moments of Matt causing himself to be dead weight so he can't be lifted, Goldberg knees him hard in the stomach and picks him up.

The crowd roars out as they know the end is near for Goldberg's attacker as Goldberg prances around the ring with Matt Morgan hoisted high in the air. However, as Goldberg gets ready to end the match, Matt slips out of his grasp catching Goldberg off-guard. As Goldberg turns around, the crowd fills the arena with disdain as Matt Morgan raises his leg high into the air and presses it against Goldberg, forcing him to slam hard against the mat but also causing Matt to collapse to the ground, his life almost flashing before his eyes at the thought that it was almost over. He manages to make his way over for what he hopes is the final count of the match.

1 . . .

2 . . .

3 . . . !

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Matt Morgan!

The crowd erupts into a sea of boos as the ref raises Matt Morgan's hand into the hand, signalling who the clear victor is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL FIVE

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

Coming October 31st!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is a four-on-four elimination tag team match and it is your main event! Introducing first...

"What's that metronome I hear?
Perhaps the end is drawing near.
You never hear the shot that takes you down."

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring.

Christy Hemme: From Ayr, Scotland. Weighing in at two hundred and fifty-four pounds. He is the "Chosen One", Drew McIntyre!

He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He gets ready for the match ahead as Christy continues the introductions.

Christy Hemme: And the partner...

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

As the song kicks off, the crowd surprisingly cheer. Daniels looks around confused for a mere second before simply shrugging it off. He walks down the ramp in a cocky way with that cocky smile of his.

Christy Hemme: From The City of Angels. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-four pounds. He is the "Fallen Angel", Christopher Daniels!

He pays no attention to the fans before he enters the ring and poses, garnering a mixed reaction from the fans this time.

'Lose My Mind (Instrumental) begins playing throughout the titantron as Roman Reigns comes from the side of the entrance via the crowd, Roman stops by the barricade as he looks at the ring.

Tumblr_mm1pg8JJky1qiwd8jo1_500_zps6e50b7c5.png

Christy Hemme: From Pensacola, Florida. Weighing in at two hundred and sixty-five pounds. Roman Reigns!

Roman Reigns then leaps over the barricade and then hops onto the apron as he steps into the ring.

[video=youtube;-2cplWs_E5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2cplWs_E5E[/video]

The theme of the Ultimate Warrior begins to play as the fans are on their feet, roaring with excitement. Soon the man himself steps through the curtain and starts jumping up and down to get everyone psyched up for the match ahead.

Christy Hemme: From Parts Unknown. Weighing in at two hundred and eighty pounds. The Ultimate Warrior!

Once he feels they're good and energized, he sprints down the ramp towards the ring as fast as he can.

WWFUltimateWarriorWM8Return.gif

Warrior slides into the ring and gets to his feet, walking over to the nearest ropes and grabbing the top one, shaking it wildly.

UltimateWarriorRopeShake.gif

He releases it and begins beating his chest as Christy Hemme continues the introductions.

Christy Hemme: And the opponents...

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

The fans erupt into fierce booing as "Bleeding Is A Luxury" by Atreyu begins to play, signaling the impending arrival of the villainous stable led by Vince Russo. Soon the stable comes out from the backstage area, with Vince Russo leading the pack with Big Show beside him as Chris Masters and Layla follow behind, with Carlito and Homicide behind them, Hernandez and Konnan behind them, and Sin Cara and Shawn Michaels in the back.

Christy Hemme: From Los Angeles, California; Bed-Stuy Do-or-Die, Brooklyn, New York; Tampa, Florida; and The Caribbean respectively. Weighing in at a combined weight of one thousand, one hundred and twenty-five pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Vince Russo, Layla, Hernandez, Konnan, Sin Cara, and the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. Representing the Establishment. The team of Carlito, the "Masterpiece" Chris Masters, the "Notorious 187" Homicide, and the Big Show!

The entire stable poses together on the stage before all of them make their way down the ramp towards the ring. Russo, Layla, Hernandez, Konnan, Sin Cara, and Michaels all remain ringside as Show, Masters, Carlito, and Homicide enter the ring, ready for the match ahead.

DING DING!

The match starts off with the new Ironman Champion Chris Masters as he goes against the new Roman Reigns. The two big men lock up as they are trying to show their strength. The men push on each other, as Reigns goes and he pushes Masters back. Masters looks shocked at the strength of Reigns, and Reigns looks at him with a smile. Santino on the outside cheering him on. Masters gets up as he locks up with Reigns, and this time instead of testing strengths he swoops behind Reigns. Masters goes as he tries to pick up Reigns, but Reigns showing his strength holds his ground. The massive man can not be picked up as he elbows the Ironman champion to the head a bunch of times. The fans cheer as Reigns goes and he turns around body slamming Chris Masters. Reigns goes as he heads towards the ropes, and he tags in Christopher Daniels. Daniels goes after Masters and as Masters sits up he is met with some swift kicks to the chest. Daniels keeps on combining them as Masters finally falls back down. Daniels turns to the crowd as he says watch this. Daniels goes and he hits a flipping moonsault. Daniels goes as he hooks the leg.

1…

2…

No kick out by Masters.

Joey Styles: Look at the new guys bringing it to the Establishment.

Daniels goes as he picks up Masters. Daniels flips his arm around Masters and drags him into a corner, and tags is Drew Mcintyre. Mcintyre goes and he enters the ring kicking him in the stomach. Masters holds the pain as Mcintrye goes and he hits a quick neckbreaker. Masters is crawling in the ring, but Drew gives him no breathing room as he sits on top of Masters and puts him in a camel clutch. Masters is in pain as he is in the middle of the ring. Layla on the outside looks concerned. Masters goes as he is seen crawling to his corner. Mcintyre realizes the strength of Masters is too much for him, and he gets off of the big man and tries to drag his legs. Masters though flips over, and pushes Mcintyre off of him. Drew goes and he is sent into his corner, as Masters goes and he tags in the big man the Big Show.

Taz: Oh Drew is in trouble here comes my man the Big Show.

Show goes as he looks at Drew, and Drew charges at him, Drew goes and he hits some kicks to the stomach, but the Big man doesn’t feel them. Big Show goes, and he pushes Drew off of him. Drew is on the ground looking to make a tag towards someone, but Big Show grabs him by the trunks. Big Show goes as he lifts up Mcintyre with ease, and turns him around hitting a huge body slam. Big Show goes as he drops an elbow right onto Mcintyre. Drew is in pain as he holds his chest. Big Show though gets up as he steps on the chest of Drew Mcintyre and then he goes off of it. Big Show looks at the other members of the team. Big Show goes and he backs up looking to load up.

Joey Styles: Big Show is about to load up that right hand.

William Regal: Looks like it will be trouble for ole’ Drew.

Drew gets up as he is met with a huge knockout punch by the Big Show. Big Show turns around as he looks at other members of the misfits. Big Show goes as he looks ahead at the men so no one can interfere the pin. The fans boo as the referee makes the count.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Drew Mcintyre has been eliminated.

Big Show gets up but the Ultimate Warrior enters the ring. Warrior seems possessed as he goes and he just charges at Big Show. Big Show goes for quick knockout punch but he misses the quick Warrior. Warrior goes and he begins to head butt Big Show is staggered by this as he is against the ropes. Warrior screams as he charges at Big Show leveling him over the top rope. The fans cheer like crazy as Warrior begins shaking the ropes. All of a sudden Big Show is seen on the outside holding his jaw as he is in pain. The fans begin to boo as in the ring Carlito is in it. He tries to attack Warrior from behind. All of a sudden. Daniel goes charging into the ring. Daniels goes and he levels Carlito with a clothesline. Daniels goes as he throws Carlito to the outside. Daniels points at him and he charges over the ropes. Carlito though steps to the side as Daniels just crashes and burns on the outside. Carlito goes back to his corner, as Daniels is laid out on the outside. All of a sudden Big Show is seen in the ring.

Joey Styles: Turn around warrior Big Show is gonna whack you.

Taz: Shut up you doofus he can’t hear you.

The Ultimate Warrior turns around, and Big Show goes for the knockout punch. The Warrior ducks underneath , and Big Show turns around. Big Show is met with a bunch of strikes by Warrior, Warrior grabs the head and he throws Big Show into his corner. Carlito makes a blind tag, but Warrior doesen’t notice as he goes, and he hits a splash into the corner. Big Show bounces off as Warrior goes, and he shows he still has some strength and he bodyslams the Big Show which causes the fans to cheer like crazy seeing the feat of strength. Warrior goes as he turns his back and he starts to shake the ropes like a crazy man. Carlito comes up from behind him, and he goes for the backstabber, though Warrior was still holding on the ropes, and Carlito falls on his back. Carlito looks on as the Warrior stares at him with mean attempt. Carlito is stunned by the weird coolness Warrior has as Warrior goes and he hits his trademark splash onto him. The fans cheer like crazy as Warrior goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Carlito has been eliminated!

The fans cheer as the Ultimate Warrior is celebrating in the middle of the ring. Warrior goes as he tries to splash the Big Show, but notices he is no longer in the ring anymore. Homicide goes as he steps in the ring to look at the Ultimate Warrior. Warrior is screaming as he charges at Homicide, but Homicide moves out of the way. Warrior stops himself from hitting the turnbuckle, and Homicide goes and he dropkicks the back of the Ultimate Warrior hitting the back of him. Homicide goes and he hits a inverted backbreaker as the Warrior falls down. Homicide goes as he begins to ruthlessly work the shoulders. Homicide goes as he tags in Masters to finish off the job.

Joey Styles: This isn’t good for the Ultimate Warrior.

William Regal: Especially since he has the Master Lock ready to go.

Warrior gets up as he gets locked into the Master lock. The fans boo as Warrior is stuck in the hold. Masters is twisting, and turning the Warrior from side to side. The Warrior though he never gives up. The Warrior is seen trying to power out of the hold. Masters sees this as he is going to his corner. Big Show is back in commission, and Masters asks him to knock him out. Big Show goes and he loads up, and he knocks out the Ultimate Warrior. Masters goes as he re-establishes the hold he had previously and he locks in the Master Lock. Masters twists and turns as Warrior is limp. The referee realizes this as he calls for the bell.

Christy Hemme: The Ultimate Warrior has been eliminated.

Warrior gets exited out of the ring, as Masters goes, and he flexes. All of a sudden Daniels glides over the top rope. Daniels goes and he charges at Masters and he begins hitting a bunch of leg kicks. The fans begin to cheer, as Daniels goes and he hits a leg sweeps taking Masters out. Daniels goes and he goes to the ropes. Daniels bounces off of them as he hits a huge leg drop over the face of Chris Masters. Daniels goes and he gets up as the fans cheers. Masters can be seen moving, Daniels goes as he goes for a headkick, but Masters ducks out of the way. Daniels spins around as Masters goes for the quick roll up.

1…

2…

No Daniels rolls out as he goes and he dropkicks the face of Chris Masters. Masters is down on the mat as Daniels goes to the turnbuckle. Daniels does a double jump as it looks like he is about to hit the Best moonsault ever, as he goes for it Masters gets both knees up. Daniels holds his sternum. Masters gets up as he goes and he grabs the head hitting a neckbreaker. Masters is not done. Masters goes and he picks up Daniels once again, and he bounces him off the ropes. Masters goes as he hits a huge powerslam onto Daniels. Masters goes for the pin.

1…

2…

No Daniels kicks out of the move. The fans cheer like crazy as Masters looks upset by this. Masters goes and he tries to go back to the bread and butter. Masters goes and he tries to go for the Master lock, as he tries to lock it on. Masters goes and he attempts to put it in, but Daniels goes, and he rolls out of it as Masters misses. Daniels takes advantage by kicking him in the gut and hitting the Death Valley Driver. The fans cheer like crazy, as Daniels goes on the top rope bounces twice and he hits the best Moonsault ever. The fans cheer as Daniels goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Chris Masters has been eliminated.

Joey Styles: Daniels just pinned the Ironman Champion.

Daniels is celebrating in the ring as he is excited, by this huge pinfall, but is attacked from behind by Homicide. Homicide goes, as he takes out Daniels from behind and keeps wailing on him. Homicide picks Daniels up and he whips him into the corner. Homicide goes after him and he hits him with a huge clothesline. Homicide grabs the head and he hits a inverted neckbreaker. Homicide goes for the pin.

1…

2…

No Daniels kicks out. Homicide goes, and he picks up Daniels, and he goes to kick him in the gut. Homicide bounces off the ropes, and Daniels goes and he hits a backdrop. Onto Homicide; Homicide gets up quickly, and Daniels answers with a kniefedge chop. Daniels jumps in the air as he hits a huricurrana. Homicide gets flipped over as he gets up quick, but is met by a swift Kick from Daniels. Daniels screams as he goes onto the top rope, and he goes for the best moonsault ever. The fans cheer like crazy as Homicide goes and he pins the former champion and he makes the cover.

1…

2…

No Homicide kicks out. Daniels is in shock as he can’t believe Homicide kicked out. Daniels goes and he picks up Homicide and he puts him on his shoulders. Daniels goes to look like he is about to hit the deathvalleydriver. Daniels looks at the Big Show who looks pissed off almost taunting him. All of a sudden Homicide goes and he pushes Daniel to the Big Show who hits him with a knockout punch. Homicide goes, as he hits the da cop killa on Daniels, and Homicide goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Christopher Daniels has been eliminated.

Homicide goes as he looks on at the Big Show the two men pound it. As Homicide seems happy at how destructive the big man is. Homicide goes and he pounds it with the Big Show. The referee signals it as a tag, but Homicide goes and he turns around getting hit with a huge spear by Roman Reigns. Reigns goes as he tires to cover Homicide. The referee is not counting which forces Reigns to be extremely angry. Reigns begins to scream at him, when all of a sudden boom. Reigns gets hit with a huge knockout punch. The fans boo like crazy as Big Show goes for the pin.

1…

2…

3…

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner the Establishment.

The crowd boos as the entire Establishment poses together in victory as Anarchy fades to black.

CREDITS
Heyman promo, Morgan promo, Jeff Hardy vs. RVD- Cwalker
Henry vs. Otunga, Michaels vs. Ziggler, half of 3LK vs. 3MB, main event- Chase
3LK promo- natlav
Rollins promo- Andrew
Goldberg vs. Morgan- TwystedPhoenix
Half of 3LK vs. 3MB, piecing show together- Chris Dresden

OOC: Sorry that the show was late this week guys, that one's on me. Chase and the other writers have been taking on an insane workload for me lately, and that's not fair to them when I can't write matches I say I'll write and they have to constantly cover for me. Nor is it fair for me to just book and not write while everyone else writes. I've been under a lot of stress for a long time what with putting work first, match writing and piecing together shows second, and then time with my daughter third. Hate it or love it, I've got to be Daddy Dres before I'm anything else, I realize that now. So I'm going to have to do some prioritizing and get back into the swing of things. Thanks for being patient with me, guys.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Presents Anarchy 10/2/13 Edition!

Good show, nice to see The Establishment back to winning ways, we needed that win. Glad to see The Big Show avenging his loss at the PPV by eliminating 2 members and knocking out the other 2 so the others could eliminate them :p Strange to see no Russo promos. Look forward to next week.

Champ

Reaction score

Good show, glad to see I won in my debut.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Great show. Great main event. Hopefully a Reigns/Show feud.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Thought that was a really solid show, definitely no worries about it being late. Shit happens its all good. Im interested to see where things go to now since some major players are gone and new guys have arrived. I think this gave us a nice taste but I am excited to see what can happen. Solid writing, good promos, keep up the great work green team.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Solid show. It's nice to see some of the draftees have a successful debut on Anarchy. I was surprised at the lack of Russo but I'm sure he'll be back next week to more than make up for it.

I would've love to seen more promos but with it being a short week; I understand.

Dres, you and I talked about what's going on earlier. And we all understand that other things come before this. Nobody is going to blame you for making your personal life your priority. So on that ground, you have nothing to apologize for. You've done very well up until this point my friend and we all respect the hell out of you for it.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

So first off, great show guys. Excellent work by everyone.

Second, sorry CW I really wanted to go hard with you this week but have been sick in bed with the flu for a days now.

To Dres, don't worry man. Real life comes first.

Also blah, doesn't seem like I can win with Goldberg. Going to keep at it though.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy 10-9-13 Preview

NewAnarchy_zpsd66c685a.png

After an unexplained absence last week, Vince Russo is back and ready to get back to business as we head down the road to Bad Blood.

Otungaan_zps4915015e.jpg
VS.
UWar_zpsa15b5061.jpg

In our opening match-up, it's a sort of Bound For Glory rematch as David Otunga takes on the Ultimate Warrior. Will the man from Parts Unknown be able to redeem his loss or will he fall to the "Harvard Hercules" once again?

Anardz_zpsabdf71d7.jpg
&
JeffH_zps3b646c39.jpg
VS.
DrewAnr_zpsd55c1b4e.jpg
&
Daniels_zpsd9925d6a.jpg

Jeff Hardy has been on a roll lately while Dolph Ziggler's having a rough go at things. This week the two men team up to take on two of Anarchy's newest signings, men that were part of last week's main event, Drew McIntyre and Christopher Daniels. When the "Charismatic Enigma" and the "Show Off" collide with the "Chosen One" and the "Fallen Angel", will it be the seasoned Anarchists that pick up the win or the new blood?

Roi_zps5fe34517.jpg
VS.
RVDA_zps9111a687.jpg

Last week, Roman Reigns was in the huge eight-man tag while Rob Van Dam had a high-flyer showdown with Jeff Hardy. This week, the big man and the ECW Original lock up in singles competition. When the Samoan with the devastating spear and the innovator of the Five Star Frog Splash are on a collision course, will "Mr. Wednesday Night" pick up a redemptive win or will he be cut down?

Goldberg_zps8dfbbb49.jpg
VS.
Mark-Henry.jpg

Last week, Goldberg took on a fellow powerhouse in Matt Morgan. This week he gets another challenge of that variety as he takes on Mark Henry. When "Da Man" and the "World's Strongest Man" collide, whose raw power will get the job done?

HBKan_zps603daabf.jpg
Morgan_zpsd265e9ac.jpg
, &
Mastersiron_zps69cf4b23.jpg
VS.
Homicide_zps9f9c9641.jpg
Carlito_zpsa1ac4ed7.jpg
BShow_zps18be1b19.jpg

And in our main event, for reasons Vince Russo has said he'll explain on the show, it's a six-man tag team match as Big Show, Carlito, and Homicide of the Establishment take on Chris Masters and Shawn Michaels of the Establishment and the "Blueprint" Matt Morgan who Vince may be trying to convince to join. When these two teams lock horns, who will be left standing tall, and why are they fighting one another?

PROMOS

Russo_zpsf5f81b77.jpg

Vince will explain his absence, the reason for the main event, and give Bad Blood's entire card.

ANYONE ELSE

Last edited:

Dash

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 10-9-13 Preview

That main event. Did not see that coming at all. You have outdone yourself sir.

Can't wait to see this show go up already!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Good showing for this card. hopefully I can get back on track with Goldberg. Been quite disappointed.

Also I'm confused. Is the next PPV Bad Blood or Halloween Havoc?

Dash

Reaction score

Good showing for this card. hopefully I can get back on track with Goldberg. Been quite disappointed.

Also I'm confused. Is the next PPV Bad Blood or Halloween Havoc?

Bad Blood is for Anarchy and Smackdown
Hallowen Havok is for iMPACT and RAW

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Bad Blood is for Anarchy and Smackdown
Hallowen Havok is for iMPACT and RAW

Now that's just too confusing. Should of just had a four brand supershow but it's is what it is.

Dash

Reaction score

Now that's just too confusing. Should of just had a four brand supershow but it's is what it is.

Well it takes a LOT of work for them to put up a huge show like that. For example, BFG had over 45 parts to it and its loading speed was pretty damn low, so it's understandable why they would split them up like this. I for one like the idea of it.

Also, sorry for flooding up your Anarchy Preview with posts guys. I'll make myself scarce now. :ro:

Status
Not open for further replies.