UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Friday Night Super Smackdown - THREE HOUR EDITION 8/3/12 Card

Promos coming sometime today, just have to wait on my collaborator to help me finish the one, and I'll write the other later, likely when I get home from work.

Lewb

Reaction score

I just plopped one in your inbox EoR.

awesome miz

Reaction score

I'm just finishing the one :)

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF SmackDown: John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_-11th_July_2012_TXN_HQ_Pt2_mp40035.png

Bray Wyatt: Oh believe me when I tell you this John Cena, I will get some. But what is it that you want to give me Cena?. The beating of my life?... now that's just silly talk, man. I've been through hell and back, you obviously didn't know my daddy to well at all... when I say he was a mean old man, I mean it. He used to whip me, he used to beat me up... he used to taunt me, and say that I was a sinner. Well look where he is now. He's burning, I sent his boat into that river and let's just say, we didn't see much of Daddy Wyatt no more. But I turned out all right didn't I?... I mean for a guy with no education and no money... and a man that's seen the fires of hell?... I'm doin' alright for myself. But I look around and I see all these people, and they is looking at me thinking that I'm some sort of a lunatic. My daddy used to say that. My daddy used to say things like, 'Son, you've got the devil in ya!'... 'you're evil, son!'... and in between the beatings I saw the glimmer in his eyes and I knew that it was he who was the devil. He never showed any love. And I suppose that's what lead to me giving so much love out to people. So you might want to think twice about trying to give me the beating of my life because I don't feel anything any more!... my innocence, my feeling of pain and the consequence of action is gone... I'm free now.

The crowd are listening in quietly as Bray continues.

All my life. Treated like dirt. Well, I showed the whole world just exactly who I am... and who I am is 'The Angel in The Dirt'... and all those who wronged me are paying the price whether they know it or not because I have been realized. I have seen that light, and I became that light, Cena. And all those who have wronged me, will NOT be saved. So think about this way, do you really want to wrong Bray Wyatt?... I don't think it's a smart move, man. I mean I see it in yer eyes, man... you lust for revenge... you need to beat Bray Wyatt into a bloody mess... well, that just ain't gonna help you at all in the long run. Because I am not like a normal human being. I am not human at all. I do not feel pain, I mean sure, I bleed like a normal everyday person, but I do not react... I have risen above the bloodshed and violence and I have cast it out of my body... and unto others I deem unworthy of a painless life. And if causing me pain, in a bid for vengeance... sinful revenge, is what you want to do, well then Cena all the pain and sufferin' you cause Bray Wyatt... well, it's gonna come back and getcha, man... and it won't be pretty, no sir it won't be pretty at all.

The crowd are booing Bray Wyatt, who seems to be getting more heretical every week.

But maybe you don't believe in what I say. Maybe you still stand there and maybe you still look at me like I'm some sort of monster, some sort of freak... some kind of lunatic. I ain't no lunatic. I ain't no freak. But I am a monster, and I am the monster that prays on your and all y'all's minds since the day I became truly divine. I am the judge of your spiritual beings and the jury that decides whether you will or will not be saved, and the executioner when I need to do what I need to do, man. But I am a man of love, first and foremost and those who choose to believe in Bray Wyatt will be gifted with saviour... with the strongest love, a love that no man, woman or child can break. And I will love each of you as a father. I could even love you Cena, but I know you don't believe in Bray Wyatt and because of this I can't save you. And just like this world turned it's back and choose not to believe in Bray Wyatt?... I'm gonna be the harbinger of your end times, man... and it won't be pretty, it won't be a peaceful end, and just like at the end of the world, I, 'The Angel in The Dirt', 'The Modern Messiah'... Bray Wyatt will join hands with my followers and dance on the ashes of this world that had thrown us away like little pieces of white trash dirt.

The crowd are booing heavily. Eli Cottonwood is standing behind Bray, nodding his head in agreement as a follower of Bray Wyatt.

Well I ain't no white trash peon, no more, Cena. I am the pale rider on that white horse ready to bring about the end of the world... and for all those who choose to deny Bray Wyatt's holiness, well they'll end up just like my daddy. They gonna get burned, man. Y'all gon' get burned!.

Bray Wyatt begins laughing hysterically before rolling out of the ring, he points at Cena as he walks backwards up the ramp and he pulls a lighter out from his trousers pocket and lights it. The camera zooms in, and Bray Wyatt shouts from the ramp 'Y'all gonna get burned!'. Bray Wyatt then does his signature crucifix pose as Cena looks on, ready for their fight this week on Smackdown.

Reactions: 1 person

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Sting vs. Daniel Bryan

Daniel doesn't seem impressed with Sting's last remarks as he lifts his microphone up to reply.

img_7048_daniel-bryan-cuts-a-promo.jpg

Daniel Bryan: OK, now I know you elderly people get a little hard of hearing in your old age so I can overlook the fact that you either didn't hear what I just said or just ignored it completely. Sting, since you like to quote people and show clips, then allow me to quote someone with a little more credibility than John Cena. I'm gonna quote myself from earlier. “You're biggest misconception is that I come out here and intentionally insult my opponents. You couldn't be further from the truth. I'm an honest man and I only speak in truths. If my words aren't satisfactory then that only reflects onto you. I don't sit down and come up with clever puns and insults and neither do I play a childish and petty game of semantics like yourself. I come out here and I tell the truth and give warnings and make guarantees. And trust me, Sting. When I make guarantees, I make sure they happen.â€￾ If I say something about you, it's because it's the truth, not because I think it'll be a nice burn to your ego or self-esteem. Hell, Sting, if Mr. Perpetual Goody Two-Shoes John Cena says that same things I'm saying then you at least have to admit there's some truth to it. But your ego won't allow you to admit it.

Daniel has this audience boo-ing louder than ever before as he runs down Sting.

Daniel Bryan: That's right. You wanna play the blame game and say that I have a huge ego. Well, you know something? I do but it's because I've earned it. I earn it every week by being the Best Wrestler In The World, something you wouldn't know anything about. You say I have a disease and it's spreading? Well, if you call common sense and having my reality firmly in check then OK I'll admit I'm swarming in that disease but Sting, you're delusional. You're mentally unstable. Here is an almost 60 year old man wearing make-up who's seen The Dark Knight way too many times not paying any attention to what his opponent is saying who keeps talking about his spirit living on through the hearts of millions. Sting, I'd like to ask you what kind of mind-altering drugs are you on? I'm the one around here who is cancerous? You're cancerous to the entire industry. Sooner or later, you'll have “Hacksawâ€￾ Jim Duggan and Sgt. Slaughter coming down the ramps every week to prove they still “got itâ€￾ all because Sting does the same thing. This business cannot move forward until the dinosaurs like you who leech off of this business decide to step out of the way.....or somebody forces you to. I never wanted to be that guy but so be it. If that's what it takes then Sting, consider this your warning. You better appreciate these matches Sting is having because the next few weeks leading up to SummerSlam, consider it the “Sting Farewell Tourâ€￾.

The crowd almost drowns out Daniel's words as he continues to put Sting on blast.

Daniel Bryan: But, of course, Sting's not going to pay me any mind. He's going to sit there and polish that Tag Team Title of his and that's OK. I appreciate an opponent who shines up his title belt before he hands it over to me. It shows you still have some class left in you. I don't want to hear another excuse out of you tonight. It's getting old, just like yourself. It's getting tired, just like yourself. It's becoming useless and pathetic, just like yourself. And Stinger, I promise you that I'll have you a hospital bed lined up right next to Nigel so the both of you can have nightmares together. The same word echoing through your minds. Yes......Yes.....Yes......Yes.......YES! YES! YES! YES!

Daniel screams “YES!â€￾ at Sting as the fans chant along.

OOC: I think this should be the last one since show goes up tomorrow.​

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

So, I'm presuming Smackdown is gonna be left with four backstage promos, correct?

I NEED MOAR BACKSTAGE PROMOS!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

Not sure now if EOR was shutting me down from sending something in form of his visitor message or hoping I'd send something in now. I want to be apart of SmackDown! if the powers that be care.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Sent mine!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

Since everything is cleared up I did the same.

SBS

Reaction score

You guys do know you can send them to me right? If I were you guys I would send your promos to both of us. Tom has done an incredible job on this show you guys better appreciate it, I've never seen him in all his years of writing work harder. Show should be up tonight as I have some errands to run this morning but am free the rest of the day. Again great turnout guys and KeepitFresh you are always welcome on the card bro.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I'ma get mine done. Just been... one of those weeks.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Okay... Okay...

Thank you, Mike for the kind words and if people are still wondering if they should send in a promo... Well, I'll put it this way, in total, all five matches I've written so far come to a total of 25 pages and 12.4k words - and I think I'm writing Ryder/Hardy still, I need to confer with my co-head, but there's some segments which need to be touched up on and everything... So I'll get to work.

But promos will be appreciated big time!

BDC

Reaction score

If you still need a promo, I may pop one between Del Rio and Jarrett

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

INBOX CLEARED...

I EXPECT IT TO BE FULL BY THE TIME I FINISH HARDY/RYDER!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh well I tried to send you one but I sent it to SBS. Shoulda had your inbox cleared :p so I guess I'll start on my second promo :p

Status
Not open for further replies.