UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 7/27/2012 Card*

Everything has been TTed for and locked :)

SBS has a rammed day, so the Show will be up late tonight (some time EST) but I'll be sure to get mine down, ummm! So Backstage promos will be welcomed!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

WHO WANTS TO DO TWO SETS OF ENTRANCES AND SOME MATCH CODING...

Sorry, it's me with nubby computer + something else.

SBS

Reaction score

I'm writing the last match now guys, so I would wager SD will be up in 2 to 3 hours for those on the other side of the world thinking about going to bed. This is the closest ETA I can give you at this time. Crazy day but I'm pretty proud of how my matches are turning out. haha. P.S. hope you all love the ending :p

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Super Smackdown - THREE HOUR EDITION 8/3/12 Card

newsmackdownbanner1.png

Last week, we saw the UWF Smackdown Inmates running the Alysum which led to new caretaker General Manager of Smackdown emerge from the chaos, Smackdown's very own Loudmouth, Jim Cornette! And this week, he has promised an EPIC three hour addition of Smackdown which promises to have a lot of action which will silence any naysayers. So here's the card.

Opening Match:
HardyRyder.png

"The Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling" Jeff Hardy versus "The Long Island Iced Z" Zack Ryder
At Summerslam, these two will clash in chaotic and anarchic Money in the Bank Tables, Ladders & Chairs match which no doubt will bring carnage to all six men, but this week, they will clash in a singles match with disqualifications and countouts, the question which is brought to the table now is, which is the better man in a pinfall match?

CenaWyatt.png

"The Cenation Leader" John Cena versus "The Angel in the Dirt" Bray Wyatt w/Cousin Eli Cottenwood
The second match of the evening will be the clash of the number one contender for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship, John Cena taking on Bray Wyatt, another Money in the Bank hopeful. Cena and Wyatt crossed paths at UWF Great American Bash where Ted DiBiase stole victory but both men are looking for redemption this week as they collide in what Cena promises to be Bray Wyatt's first defeat by pinfall or submission, can Cena be a man of his word or will Bray Wyatt be saved by another follower?

TagTeamMatch.png

The Justice League (Rey Mysterio & Rob Van Dam) w/Bill Aflonso versus Alberto Del Rio w/Ricardo Rodriguez & Jeff Jarrett w/Karen Jarrett
Last week, the uncanny alliance between Rey Mysterio & Rob Van Dam was completed after Mysterio helped Rob Van Dam out at the Great American Bash and then Rey Mysterio gave Rob Van Dam the 619 Justice League button! Rob Van Dam then used it during the match between Alberto Del Rio & Jeff Jarrett, which caused Alberto Del Rio to get distracted allowing Jarrett to nail the Stroke. Now with Rob Van Dam facing both opponents at Summerslam, how will this match go down? Can Jeff Jarrett & Alberto Del Rio coinside with each other to battle the forces of good? All will be answered this Friday!

BatsJoe.png

"The Samoan Submission Machine" One Half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, Samoa Joe versus "The Animal" Dave Batista
Last week, Batista in a fit of absolute rage, destroyed the ring, the ringside area and has put Dean Ambrose on the shelf in the process of doing so and now almost everyone in the lockerroom is refusing to face him, nor is Jim Cornette willing to force anyone to do so. But one man has agreed to step up to the plate and take on the Monsterous Batista, Samoa Joe, in what will not be a wrestling match, but an brawl, these two bulls will clash in the centre of the ring and hopefully by the end of it, the ring and the surrounding area will be with standing? Who will win these brawl and who will be the man down flat on the canvas?

StingD-Bry.png

"The Icon" One Half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, Sting versus "The American Dragon" Daniel Bryan
With Samoa Joe battling Batista, the Stinger is taking on a man with great technical prowess and chip on his shoulder, Daniel Bryan. Last week, we saw Stinger issue the challenge to both members of Y.E.S which was gracefully accepted by both members but this week, it will be a one on one encounter where everyone is banned from ringside and Jim Cornette has promised to fire ANYONE, who gets involved in this encounter. So the question is, what will win this match? Arrogant youth or the wily veteran prowess? Find out this Friday!

First Main Event of the Evening:
EdgeSandow.png

A No-Disqualification, No-Countout Match:
"The Intellectual Saviour of the Unwashed Masses" Damien Sandow versus "The Rated R Superstar" Edge

Last week, Y.E.S got involved in Bray Wyatt versus Sting's match leading to a disqualification and at the Great American Bash, Sandow stole victory away from the Rated R Superstar by getting Edge disqualified by pure chance but this week, Edge gets his chance of revenge in what promises to be encounter where there is no rules and Damien Sandow has to truly show his abilities and his intellectual prowess against a pioneer in extreme matches such as TLC & Ladder Matches; expect chairs and ladders as Edge and Damien Sandow have the headline spot!

The Final Main Event of the Evening:
ContractSigning.png

The Contact Signing
"The Cenation Leader" John Cena & The "Million Dollar Son" The World Heavyweight Champion, Ted DiBiase with the Big Show

To conclude this epic three hour addition of Smackdown, the World Heavyweight Championship match for Summerslam will be signed between Ted DiBiase, JR & John Cena. With Cena already having been in action earlier on in the evening and Ted DiBiase bribing the crooked official last week, are the odds stacked against John Cena in what will be an intense contract signing or will lady luck finally shine of the Cenation leader? Find out this Friday.

We Will Hear from:

The MITB Participants on what it would mean to win the briefcase and have a World Title opportunity at any time.

The Black and White Machine set a challenge and it was quickly accepted. Their thoughts on their first title defense

Alberto Del Rio on his controversal loss last week thanks to the Justice League.

Edge and Sandow will discuss there rematch in our main event.

Anyone else who wishes to speak.

OOC: Okay, So I've updated the card with text and brand new match graphics, I EXPECT epic TTing from everyone because boy, you're in for a threat as me (EffectsofRaven) is writing this show solo to give Mike a week off, so get going guys.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 8/3/12 Card*

Well RiR... looks like we gonna be rippin it again. Lets do this. :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sting vs. Daniel Bryan

Darkness falls over the arena as the fans cheer, some of them out of anticipation, others out of lack of knowing how to react. Suddenly a young voice begins to recite a familiar poem.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.
From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the titantron screen lights up with the entrance video of the "Icon".

stingahtroneor-o.gif

As the crowd erupts into cheers, "Immortal" by Adema begins to play as the fans are joined by the one and only Sting as he makes his way from the backstage area and enters through the curtain, turning the corner and appearing on the stage before them all. Sting stops and outstretches his arms and leans back, letting out a loud and passionate, "Wooooo!" before making his way down the ramp.

Stinger22.jpg

He makes his way down the ramp, darting over to the steel steps as he reaches the end of it. He ascends the steps and walks along the apron, stepping through the ropes as he walks to the opposite side of the ring and retrieves a microphone from the ringside official. He turns around and faces the stage, the music fading out to silence as he raises the microphone to his mouth.

IMG_4573.jpg

Sting: This past Friday night, I issued a challenge for Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow to meet myself and Samoa Joe at Summerslam in tag team competition, a match that we will gladly be putting our UWF Tag Team Championships on the line for. Now, I was the first one out of the four of us to come out and speak on the match, and to everyone's surprise, I was very short and sweet with what I had to say. Well the reasoning for that is very simple, young Joseph usually lets Jim Cornette do a lot of the talking for him, but right now Jimmy's serving as the interim general manager of Smackdown so Joe is left on his own so I figured I'd let him ease into speaking for himself and on his own by not giving him something big and long-winded, not to start with anyhow. Once things get going and Joey starts talking and Bryan starts talking and Sandy starts talking, I'm going to start doing a lot more talking than I started with. Now that I've cleared that up, Jimmy decided to give his ol' buddy Stinger a bit of a present, a chance to whet my appetite, if you whee-el. Because, this week on Smackdown, it's going to be yours truly and Daniel Bryan in one-on-one competition!

Daniel, you belong to the crop of young talent that I have spoken out against in the past several weeks. Not because you're young, but because you're headed down a destructive path that has already had harmful repercussions. Why do you head down this path? Because you're impressionable, you want to make it and you'll do whatever you believe will get you over, that's where my problem with your youth comes in. Nothing good has come of you teaming with Damien Sandow, Daniel, nothing. You disrespected Desmond Wolfe's authority until you coaxed him into a match, and now he's gone from power. And why'd you do it? Arrogance, self-service, ego. When you faced me and Joe a few weeks ago, you tried to take him out of the equation and double team me, then claimed you were the ones being wronged when your plan blew up in your face. Why? Arrogance, self-service, ego. But it doesn't stop there, because this past Sunday, Desmond Wolfe wasn't your only victim. You interfered in Damien's match with Edge and beat him down on the night of his debut, and then this past Friday you attacked me during my match with Bray Wyatt. Why? For the same exact reasons. Arrogance, self-service, EGO!

I will not let Smackdown continue to be what the two of you have made it, what men like Bray Wyatt have made it, what the Jeff Jarretts and the Jeff Hardys and the Batistas and DiBiases and Big Shows have made it, NO MORE! But what's an old man like me going to do about it besides talk, right? Well, age is just a number, my friend, as long as I know I can beat you in my heart and my mind, then I can, I am able! And not only am I able, it will be done. There's too much wickedness going on around here, and nothing's been done about it until now. Next Friday night will be the initiation of phase one of what I'm calling the Stinger Solution, something that will see Smackdown rid of everything that makes it evil when it's seen through to completion. Friday nights need a hero, but the Justice League alone won't suffice, and that's why the Black and White Machine is here as well. You think it is you that will be submitting me young Daniel, but it will in fact be me submitting you. Yes Lock? No. Death Lock? Yes! Yes! Yes! Gotta say, I love that chant.

As Sting balances his seriousness with his lightheartedness, the theme music of Daniel Bryan begins to play.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Yeah! Finally teaming up with my boy Chase! Dude, let's show them, what Justice League is all about. Great card right here, I can't wait for this episode, it's gonna be real slobberknocker!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Got EoR this week, going to be a very interesting TT sesh.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown - Samoa Joe versus Batista

[video=youtube;QCOxBrddH8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCOxBrddH8k[/video]

The fans erupt as Samoan Style hits the PA system and after a few moments, Samoa Joe emerges onto the titantron wearing a smart casual suit and one half of the UWF Tag Team Championship in his hand. Samoa Joe marches down the entrance ramp and into the ring where he holds up his UWF Tag Team Championship high above his head before addressing the crowd.

SamoaJoesuit2.jpg

The Samoan Submission Machine,
Samoa Joe
:

This is gonna be short and sweet but to the point, 'cause I hate pussyfooting around any issue. Last week at the Great American Bash, all hell broke loose when Daniel Bryan decided he would steal a victory over our General Manager and has put in a hospital bed for no other reason than because he had to cheat to win, breaking the code and Bryan, that's cool, you keep doing that but he's gonna bite you on the ass come Summerslam! Anyways, because the lack of General Manager last week, everybody who is anybody tried to hot shot their way to top, that including my opponent Dave Batista! Who quite frankly stepped over the line with his manhandling of Dean Ambrose, gave him a beating so bad, Ambrose is no doubt joining Wolfe in the hospital ward, and because of this beating, Jim Cornette had to ask the lockerroom, "who wants to face Dave Batista this week?" and guess what! Only three people in that lockerroom had the balls to step up and say count me in!

Samoa Joe pauses for a moment before he continues to explain.

Those three guys was Me, my partner, The Stinger and John Cena! Only three of us in the back, who ain't afraid to get into the ring with you, Dave! But with Cena & Sting being already booked up, it was down to only me! So Dave Batista, 'The Animal', you love to walk the walk, so do I but there's one major difference between me and you and that is I ain't some superstar demanding the spotlight and is willing to do anything to get it. The big difference is I love wrestling and I ain't interested in lining my wallet because I love this industry and most importantly I love kicking people like you asses! So when me and you step into the ring this coming Friday, you ain't gonna be able to throw me around the ring like you do with some of the smaller guys, you won't beat me into a bloody pulp because I'm gonna bring the fight to you, Dave! You better believe that because this is the battle of the bulls and let's see if you got a set like a bull.

The fans wildly as Samoa Joe tugs his own nuts for a second before hoisting the UWF Tag Team Championship up as he closes off his promo.

SamoaJoesuit9.jpg

So, Dave... Beat me if you can! Survive if I let you!

Last edited:

awesome miz

Reaction score

Well, the card is full of great matches..
But we gonna be the ones, that will steal...the...SHOW!

awesome miz

Reaction score
Alberto Del Rio and Jeff Jarrett vs The Justice League

People in arena are hyped for upcoming minutes, as theme of Ricardo Rodriguez hits the PA system of the arena...

[video=youtube;y_7psnyDNQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y_7psnyDNQ0[/video]

As the theme hits, out comes out Ricardo Rodriguez with microphone in his hand and whole arena turns into one huge " you suck " chant and Ricardo walks down the ramp as he begins to talk...

SD_666_071.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y señores, permítanme preguntarles a gran ovación, porque las cosas que vas a ver en los próximos minutos, y nunca quiero decir nunca ser visto otra vez. Así, sin más una. Hacer, por favor, ayúdame con satisfacción el verdadero aristócrata, mexicano, campeón de Europa verdadera y la única persona con la clase real aquí en SmackDown Señoras y señores, es, AAAaalbertoooooooooooo ..... Deeeeeeeeeeellll RRrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiOOoooOOooo

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

From one " boo " to another goes the crowd as they see Alberto Del Rio drives out in his shining car...

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_09_24_WS_PDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_002348440.jpg

Alberto Del Rio steps off his car with huge smile on his face and he mocks people with his smile, before he walks to the ramp where is Ricardo waiting for him and Alberto shakes his hand with Ricardo, before he poses for the fans and pyro falls behind him...

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_09_24_WS_PDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_002393600.jpg

Alberto then walks into the ring and he tells Ricardo to bring him the microphone and Ricardo does what Alberto asks for and Alberto then begins to talk...

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_09_24_WS_PDTV_XviD-433_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi_002443400.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: My name... You already know my name... But just to make sure... My name is Alberto... DEL RRRRRRRRIIIIIIOOOOOO... But as I said, you already know that. And yes, you also know, that what's going on this week is just... Crazy... Tonight was supposed to be another great night. Another great night, when you'd watch Alberto Del Rio wrestle some peasant and completely destroy that certain someone. BUT... That's not what's going on. Not only, not only that nobody cares about what happened last week here on Smackdown, not only that, but they put me, Alberto Del Rio, a man, which has the blood of the kings, they put me to a team with my last week's opponent, the peasant, Jeff Jarrett. Not only that. But they put the two of us against little Rey Mysterio and... Robbie... Van... Dam... Against the guy, that Jeff Jarrett and I faces at SummerSlam, for European Championship. That's just. Unacceptable. And you can ask me why... Let me tell you...

Fans chants " RVD! RVD! RVD! "

Alberto Del Rio: Well, let's first start with Rey Mysterio. As you all know, I already battled little Rey. And let me remind you something Rey. Every time you faced me, it ended bad for you. First, it was you broken arm and then, it happened again and again. And if I can count and I believe I can, I cost you about one year of your career? Is that right Rey? So don't be crazy Rey. For once, just for once, use your brain and save yourself from me. When you step into this ring with me, bad things happens to you Rey. I'm the guy that also took out many of your friends. Christian... Edge... But Rey, what happened, happened. But remember, I'm a great man. I'm a great man, until you team up with a guy, like RVD... But hey Rey, you can be proud of yourself. Because your career is gonna be ruined by next European Champion, against guy, that will also ruin career of that coward RVD and hey Rey, you can trust, I will take you out for my Mexican people. Because we are sick of seeing you week in and week out, actin' like some Superhero, when only thing you do is making yourself look like an absolute idiot. Like como un cobarde. Like our typical Rey Mysterio. The little chihuahua, that just don't know, when it's just time to stand back and watch. But hey Rey, I'm not here to talk about you. I'm here to talk about Robbie...

Fans gives Alberto one hell of heat, before he continues...

Alberto Del Rio: Rob Van Dam. You, you my friend, you are the biggest coward I've ever seen. If you want to see me eye to eye, then do it like a man and not like you did last week. What you did, was just prove, that the the title you are carrying, is in bad hands. But not for too long Rob. Not for long. Because last week, you used power of Rey for yourself, but at SummerSlam, Rey will not be with you. You will be alone. Alone against great Alberto Del Rio and well, Jeff Jarrett. But it doesn’t matter if there will be Jeff Jarrett or not, because when it comes to SummerSlam it will be all about destiny. And hey, hey. That's for SummerSlam. But for tonight, I'll make sure, you'll walk out of this Tag Match with huge, huge pain. Maybe, I will decide to take you out. And you can ask Rey what happens, when I get angry. And even tho I'm not here tonight to destroy you, I'll show you, what you will have to face at SummerSlam. So tonight, I will prove to both you and Jarrett, that when it comes to action, there's no one and I mean no one that will be able to compare against Alberto Del Rio... And that's not only destiny... That's the blood in my body... And me, only wanting that European title... That I will soon have....

Alberto lowers the microphone and he looks like he's done for tonight, as Jarrett's theme hits the PA system of the arena and fans get absolutely crazy..

[video=youtube;ywLIWOZAcRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywLIWOZAcRo&hd=1[/video]

People cheers as they can when they see Double J, Jeff Jarrett walk out from back with microphone already in his hand...

25245.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Whoa, whoa, whoa partner. Nice speech here, but I just don't know why it reminds me things you told me last week. Oh now I know, it's because you're just keep sayin' 'em again and again but let me tell you a secret Alberto Dorito. When you talk a lot, you have to prove a lot. And we saw last week, you... What was that word u used to describe me? A failure? Yes that's it.. Well, last week, YOU FAILED! But hey, hey, that's what happened last week and it looks to me that tonight, we are on different page don't ya think? I mean me and you, facing Robbie and Rey... That's just like a bad joke isn't it? But when I'll think about tonight, we have the same goal. Taking RVD out. And what about this Alberto, what about you and me, acting like a team for one night only! Because even tho I hate to say it, last week, you did a hell great job and I respect you more than I respect RVD. And no matter we'll be opponents at Summerslam, tonight, we have to be partners. So, what do you say, Alberto?

Alberto raises microphone and he wants to answer, but Jarrett stops him...

Jeff Jarrett: Wait Alberto. Before you'll answer my question, I have one thing to tell to these people. Even tho I won last week, I'm not feelin' great about that victory... Why? Because I don't need any help. And I surely don't need help from a man, or I'm maybe supposed to say a woman, like RVD is. Because what that guy did, was just stupid. OK, I won when he showed up, but whatever, I would win even if he would keep his ass back there. But I think he had to show up. Because he is afraid of us. And now you have to listen Alberto. He is afraid of me and you. Because he knows, we are both better than him. And yeah, we all know I'm even better than you Alberto, but the point and the matter is, RVD knows, we are not playin' games now. We both want the same thing Alberto. And at SummerSlam, when it comes to actions, I will be the one guy standing tall...

Alberto cuts Jarrett off...

Alberto Del Rio: Well, Jeff, you are wrong about this, but you are right about tonight. Because tonight, we have to stay on a same page. So shake hands to make sure, we'll keep our hands of each other for tonight...

Alberto wants to shake hand with Double J and Jeff looks for his hand, as Well known theme hits the PA system of the arena...

[video=youtube;O4vlN7Dlwpo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4vlN7Dlwpo[/video]

Fans explodes as they see Karen Jarrett walk out of the back and she's heading right into the ring with microphone in his hand and as she gets there, she's welcomed by her husband with hot kiss and then, Karen begins to talk..

0.jpg

Karen Jarrett: Well, well, well... First of all, I have to say that I'm sorry to distract you guys, but hey, I just can't miss this! And second thing I have to get out of my chest is for you Alberto. Last week you said some really, really bad thing about me and my love here. And I just want to let you know, that even tho you will be partner with Jaffie here tonight, I will make sure that after you will win this match, I'll kick you to your balls, if you have some, just to make sure, you will begin thinking with your little brain, before you say something... I hope I made it clear, Berto....

Alberto Del Rio: Don't be afraid honey, me and your husband here will take care of business. As a team...

Alberto shakes hands with Double J as...

OOC: OK, good luck in this match guys. Let's go at least 2-2-2-2 ?

Last edited:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Super Smackdown - THREE HOUR EDITION 8/3/12 Card

22 Views and Four comments?

Damn, I've updated the entire card and changed the title... Yeah, get TTing because I'm doing this show solo so I want some real good TTing for it!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Super Smackdown baby.

Show looks glorious with some huge matches including that main event between Rey and Slim in a little rematch from The Bash. But the match I'm most looking forward to is my own, because I know that me and Blizzard can produce some great stuff.

Looking forward to this. Also, Tom, you've got this preview lookin' mighty fine.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Me vs. Dredson. Going one-on-one! WOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.